The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

38 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

How was Zan bussed? She didn’t appeal to minivan. Same as Joanna, and almost every other female in her age group since the beginning of time. That’s it.  

Song choice in the semifinals being way out of her wheelhouse - I wouldn't call it bussing per se because there wasn't much of a chance she'd beat CammWess in the PV but they could've at least given her something closer to her lane for a decent send-off performance.

49 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

How was Zan bussed? She didn’t appeal to minivan. Same as Joanna, and almost every other female in her age group since the beginning of time. That’s it.  

Maybe I should have called it overkill :lmao:

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So, apoarently Skylar gets better in battles right? Because if we are talking auditions, I prefer Tanner so far.

That's the hope. 

And it seems like they're handling Kelly's breakdown after Lain's audition with respect - she hasn't gotten a moment of screentime so far since his audition started.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

That's the hope. 

And it seems like they're handling Kelly's breakdown after Lain's audition with respect - she hasn't gotten a moment of screentime so far since his audition started.

As expected, apart from its many, many flaws, this show doesnt really like to clinch on drama.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

That's the hope. 

What Breakdown? Did a loose something? 

2 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

What Breakdown? Did a loose something? 

Kelly got divorced over the summer and I think the song's theme hit a bit too close to home - that's probably a factor into why she broke down over Lain's audition and they pretended she wasn't there for his feedback (since even the coaches who don't turn normally say a word or two).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Well, how did Bailey beat Sid?

I think it’s a questionable choice on paper but I don’t think Bailey’s audition song did her any favors

Edited by Daillon