3 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Yay the leak tomorrow, my money on Worth The Wait but Julia could get it. Just hope for a more watchable episode than the previous.

Same, but at least we already know Julia is on it so i can expect her to save the episode in case it's a total snoozefest

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

I know I've been guilty of pushing the "WTW is Blake's TCO" theory out there, and to some degree I still think that's a possibility, but it will all depend on how the public receives them. Right now I think they're a big question mark. If the public embraces them, it'll be game over, because they stacked Blake's team in their favor. If not, I think Blake may just choose the person who he liked best on the Playoffs. As for Sid, I think he's going to have to rely on casual votes to get the PV, but I do believe he can pick up more fans along the way with his battle and KO.

2 hours ago, Minhtam said:

Reminder to everyone that according to the spoilers that are currently released, WTW beat Taryn in the battles.  And this forum seems to be very high on Taryn right now.

We’re not supposed to like her because she lost her battle? I’m genuinely confused. 🤔

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

I know I've been guilty of pushing the "WTW is Blake's TCO" theory out there, and to some degree I still think that's a possibility, but it will all depend on how the public receives them. Right now I think they're a big question mark. If the public embraces them, it'll be game over, because they stacked Blake's team in their favor. If not, I think Blake may just choose the person who he liked best on the Playoffs. As for Sid, I think he's going to have to rely on casual votes to get the PV, but I do believe he can pick up more fans along the way with his battle and KO.

I agree in that I think WTW is going to be tough to beat on Blake's team and therefore into the finale they ride.  They made some really smart song choices so far.

5 hours ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

I agree in that I think WTW is going to be tough to beat on Blake's team and therefore into the finale they ride.  They made some really smart song choices so far.

I doubt they will be hard to beat... well kinda because I think Blake is saving them no matter what but in their audition they was never isync and also in the battles. They was on point in their KO tho and clearly beat basic Ben

15 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Since there’s so much male country this season, it makes me wonder if much of the audience even remembers Jim, or any of the others, at this point. They all sort of blend together after a while. There’s a good chance Blake could have a significant split between Ian and Jim in the playoffs, unless one of them is a clear and obvious frontrunner by that point. 

That's what is giving me hope for the season. :yes:

Jim doesn't look like the unstoppable beast that everybody was afraid of before the premiere. He doesn't even sound country lol. 

Ian is kinda folk so I guess he gets a pass as a country artist. There's a good chance he may get Jim's "guaranteed" spot in the playoffs but that's it, he's not winning. 

Ben is a potential threat but he's gonna end up with Gwen, and aside from Gwen's popularity, I see no coach-contestant synergy there, so he's not going to win. With a proper song choice, he should be out in the playoffs. :muwahaha:

Now, Tanner looks like the biggest country threat so far but, unlike the Hoot, he's going to face proper competition so I don't think The Voice is pushing for a season 17 repeat. 

So yeah, this season might be pointing to the return of the Team Waffle era :wub:

20 minutes ago, echoap said:

Jim doesn't look like the unstoppable beast that everybody was afraid of before the premiere. He doesn't even sound country lol. 

Right. I thought only me thought this

• Like 1
1 hour ago, echoap said:

That's what is giving me hope for the season. :yes:

Ian is kinda folk so I guess he gets a pass as a country artist. There's a good chance he may get Jim's "guaranteed" spot in the playoffs but that's it, he's not winning. 

Ben is a potential threat but he's gonna end up with Gwen, and aside from Gwen's popularity, I see no coach-contestant synergy there, so he's not going to win. With a proper song choice, he should be out in the playoffs. :muwahaha:

Now, Tanner looks like the biggest country threat so far but, unlike the Hoot, he's going to face proper competition so I don't think The Voice is pushing for a season 17 repeat. 

So yeah, this season might be pointing to the return of the Team Waffle era :wub:

In the absence of a clear frontrunner (from any team), Team Blake’s male country singer wins. The examples that immediately come to mind are S11 and S18. There have been exceptions, like S15, but Chevel was probably the clear frontrunner all along. TPTB did a good job of hiding that from us. This season, there’s still plenty of time for a clear non-Blake frontrunner to emerge, but nobody jumps out at me yet. Carter probably has the most potential to fill that void, but that’s definitely not going to satisfy IDF. 

Also...it’s possible a clear non-Blake male country frontrunner could emerge from Blake’s team, and that would be the end of Jim and/or Ian. 

Edited by TeamAudra
27 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

In the absence of a clear frontrunner (from any team), Team Blake’s male country singer wins. The examples that immediately come to mind are S11 and S18. There have been exceptions, like S15, but Chevel was probably the clear frontrunner all along. TPTB did a good job of hiding that from us. This season, there’s still plenty of time for a clear non-Blake frontrunner to emerge, but nobody jumps out at me yet. Carter probably has the most potential to fill that void, but that’s definitely not going to satisfy IDF. 

Also...it’s possible a clear non-Blake male country frontrunner could emerge from Blake’s team, and that would be the end of Jim and/or Ian. 

Desz easily can. She has gotten probably the best reactions from minivan who isn’t a country singer, she has one of the most Facebook, Instagram and YouTube views and no one really disliked her. I definitely see her as a potential Top 3 candidate, and I do think that she will go farther than Tamara who had a somewhat rough battle. And btw I’m not stanning Desz, my snowflake is actually Kelsie and I also think with Kelly’s roaring fan base she can definitely do some damage. The good thing is that she doesn’t have anything against her.

The next T3 candidate I see is Jim. He has such a bluesy voice, and he can also hit high notes. He reminds me of Rod Stokes a little.

The last T3 person I see is John Holiday. He has the ability to shock people, and his audition was stellar. I also heard from sources that his knockout was the only one that got a full standing ovation, and the audience cheered most for his KO. I do think he’ll have his breakout moment then, and although I don’t see him winning, I think he’ll go very far. 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This season, there’s still plenty of time for a clear non-Blake frontrunner to emerge, but nobody jumps out at me yet. Carter probably has the most potential to fill that void, but that’s definitely not going to satisfy IDF. 

These are my options:

- Carter (because teen) 

- Tamara or Payge (because of talent + TPTB might push for them if they get enough support from the audience) 

- Cami (depending on her KO performance)

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I have high hopes this is gonna be the case. WTW makes for a good story on the show and Taryn is clearly talented so hopefully Blake + Minivan will pick one of them and ignore the country guys later on. 

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Desz easily can. She has gotten probably the best reactions from minivan who isn’t a country singer, she has one of the most Facebook, Instagram and YouTube views and no one really disliked her. I definitely see her as a potential Top 3 candidate, and I do think that she will go farther than Tamara who had a somewhat rough battle. And btw I’m not stanning Desz, my snowflake is actually Kelsie and I also think with Kelly’s roaring fan base she can definitely do some damage. The good thing is that she doesn’t have anything against her.

The next T3 candidate I see is Jim. He has such a bluesy voice, and he can also hit high notes. He reminds me of Rod Stokes a little.

The last T3 person I see is John Holiday. He has the ability to shock people, and his audition was stellar. I also heard from sources that his knockout was the only one that got a full standing ovation, and the audience cheered most for his KO. I do think he’ll have his breakout moment then, and although I don’t see him winning, I think he’ll go very far. 

See what I mean? If the ones you mentioned are the actual top 3, Jim probably wins. 

30 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I would say Ben could be that emerging country frontrunner if it weren't for the fact that he has a controversial coach. There's no way in hell that Minivan is allowing Gwen, out of all people, to beat Blake with his own weapon, a country artist that he let go. He'll probably get the PV on her team but he won't win.

As for Tanner, he has a much more accepted coach in Kelly, who clearly knows what to do with country males, and he had a great edit, but I'm still not convinced he might be that huge of a threat there. Desz has proven to be inmensly popular, and so has Ryan, who has a good chance of winning the 4 way KO. So he has a lot of competition.

I agree that Jim seemed more threatening before his actual audition. He's gotten a good reception but I dont think he's invincible. We'll see still.

As for Ian, he's the most different out of all this crew, and youre right, he has an element of folk that prevents him from being totally country. I don't know why but I can see him pulling a Chris Kroeze and outlasting the rest.

Either way  if the vote splitting works, that's good for Sid.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Either way  if the vote splitting works, that's good for Sid.

I am counting on that to work in Sid's favor. I made peace with WTW probably being Blake's TCO, so now he just needs to outperform Ian and Jim. As long as those two gets pushed in the background in the battles and KOs, Sid might just curry Blake's favor. He seemed invested in getting Sid during the blinds.

Reminder that the possibilities are:

Emmalee

John Sullivan

Julia Cooper

Lain Roy

Worth the Wait

One-chairs/won't be leaked

Bailey Rae

James Pyle

Skylar Mayton

Tori Miller

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Emmalee

John Sullivan

Julia Cooper

Lain Roy

Worth the Wait

Bailey Rae

James Pyle

Skylar Mayton

Tori Miller

I think WTW or Julia is the most likeliest

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Emmalee

John Sullivan

Julia Cooper

Lain Roy

Worth the Wait

Bailey Rae

James Pyle

Skylar Mayton

Tori Miller

Will their name prove prophetic? We shall see. 

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Emmalee

John Sullivan

Julia Cooper

Lain Roy

Worth the Wait

Bailey Rae

James Pyle

Skylar Mayton

Tori Miller

I hope the leak is either WTW OR Lain Roy or maybe Julia.

• Like 1