The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, antikid said:

The opening was nice for sure but to me the whole performance came off very karaoke and the harmonies were awful, the high note at the end big yikes

I felt the same way. You’re telling me these girls got a four-chair turn and Kelsie didn’t??? ☹️ I still like them regardless, but that’s just because the middle girl is giving me Danielle vibes. 

3 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I think WTW are Blake's personal favorite this season and did y'all noticed Blake was the only one standing up for them.

Also Blake said after Ben's audition that Yes, Finally!!! Now we are takin and he is the type of country singer that Blake really likes and he let him go in favour of WTW.

I thought so too. Given that Taryn could have been a powerhouse female fronrunner in his team, he still chose them. I think they are his early faves

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I also hope they give more exposure to her!! I need to hear more of her voice 😍

I hope so. I've seen their covers in their Fan Thread and I must say Mia is very DOPE. 

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

YUP

Far from perfect but good enough to kick Jim and Ian's asses. 

Their lead singer will obviously be their main strength and the show is going to highlight her but vocally she's not Danielle lmao :haha:

• Like 1

It was nice (the beginning was great), but it got old very fast. I think I preferred the Bundys’ audition to that :stealth:

And the girl in the middle seemed nothing special to me. Overall an ok audition but I don’t see myself rooting for them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Were you there? 

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

no he wasn't 

I wasn't there but multiple sources told me that even if Mia was WTW's best but they were overall better than Taryn and Taryn didin't show off her range in a proper way. But that was their's opinions so you may or may not agree.

• Like 1