The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

24 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I would like to issue a formal apology to Larriah for underestimating her - it's now a three-way tie for the KOs as long as she crushes it (which I see happening).

It think it helps Taryn. It gives “non-country” someone to vote for besides Ryan. 

Ultimately, I still think it comes down to Taryn and Ryan. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I missed the first few seconds of the promo but the only contestants I saw were Casme and Tamara screaming in excitement at Usher being the mentor.

So seems like they are tomorrow, which would mean Tamara will have been featured on every premiere so far. 

Ok but y’all this seasons battles were incredibly way better then season 17s and 18s IMO.

- Marisa V Ryan

- Taryn V WTW

- Liam V Ryan B

- Larriah V Carter

- Bailey V Sid 

- James V Cami 

- Desz V Joseph 

- Payge V Lauren
All steals and saves were used on the right people! Incredible battles that I’ve seen since season 16! Wow! These battles passed 17 and 18s by a long shot!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think the aerial shot seen at the very beginning was Bailey (based on style) but I have no idea. Not saying that guarantees her for tomorrow tho, I’m still expecting Tamara vs Casmè, Jim vs JusJon and Desz vs Joseph. (WTW vs Ben is also a pair I wouldn’t be surprised seeing tomorrow tbh

Did you mean Desz vs. Sid?