The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

It's not like he was eliminated and also Kelly took a lot of time to decide so most people might take it like it was even. The people who already saw the pairings and comment on posts are stans and only a small percentage of the audience. Marisa will be fine

Just now, echoap said:

They're probably too busy watching Ryan's shirtless pics. They should watch his basic non-opera covers instead :haha:

Yeah, he’s created an unpleasant fanbase in my opinion. All I’ll say is I’m rooting for Taryn in that four-way knockout. 😤

Just now, Daillon said:

Not surprised tbh, but I still think being on Gwen’s team will hurt him. Imo Tanner has the best shot out of all the country males.

Could be, given Gwen´s not loved by Minivan, but he´s definitely bound to get the PV on that team.

As for Tanner I´m not sure he has that good of a shot, he still has to defeat Desz at the PV and see if Kelly actually chooses him to be save. (If it were the normal format of two PVs he´d be save for sure). Not to mention he was montaged, and in a season this short, this perhaps could hurt him.

Jim is not getting the support we all thought he would get, so I´m not sure about him anymore. The KO is his last chance. Apparently he did great and he cried, so it could be a moment for him.

We´ll have to see how Ian is received tonight, and he might be the silent killer in the country batch.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, echoap said:

They're probably too busy watching Ryan's shirtless pics. They should watch his basic non-opera covers instead :haha:

LOL this reminds of the folks at Mjsblog in the S17 finale, it was a thrist fest right there with Ricky Duran´s shirtless pics. Many there wanted him to win after seeing them. 😂

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I am a fan of Ryan but I lost it at this line lmfao 😂

I'm not judging anyone BTW. For various reasons, I also tend to root for attractive contestants (kinda 'American Idol' types), so I'm just mocking the fact that sometimes our biases don't allow us to see the complete scenario. 

Edited by echoap
Lol unintended pun.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

LOL this reminds of the folks at Mjsblog in the S17 finale, it was a thrist fest right there with Ricky Duran´s shirtless pics. Many there wanted him to win after seeing them. 😂

I would have preferred him to win over Jake lol. 🤣

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

In the end, I feel like as a whole, the Marisa vs Ryan battle has the potential to be the best of the night, and I cant wait to watch it.

I agree. It's definitely the battle I'm most excited for along with Liam vs the other Ryan. I could definitely see Ryan G getting overshadowed by Marisa but I think he'll still do a great job.

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I agree. It's definitely the battle I'm most excited for along with Liam vs the other Ryan. I could definitely see Ryan G getting overshadowed by Marisa but I think he'll still do a great job.

Looking forward to theirs too, and if they are really ending with them to show everyone wanted to steal them but couldn´t, it´s bound to be great. Plus I love their song.

47 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, the majority of artists´fanbases are like that. Everyone´s got their biases at the end of the day, and will always support the artist they like in spite of who they are against.

I mean, I guess the majority of Taryn’s fan base is like that with Worth the Wait. 😅 I like both though. 😊

36 minutes ago, echoap said:

Where are they wrong though? When I go to Ryan's IG....I'm not watching the covers 😛 (not voting for him though) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

8 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Gwen apparently commented that she had been saving her steal for Marisa.

Yikes this must've stung even more considering that she stole Ben JUST before her knockout. And for what? To get yet another, cocky and mediocre white guy? ugh

Edited by Carlos3500
  • Like 2

Marisa vs. Tanner

-Marisa apparently started rough with unusual/weird vocals but she recovered fully by the end

-Sources were mixed on Tanner, a few though he was good, another one said he made the song sound like bro country

So it seems like neither of them were perfect, but that bro country comment threw me off. I really hope he doesn´t make that song sound like that. Hopefully he did

good as the few sources that thought he was.

As for Marisa, that song doesn´t have a good track record on the Voice.( See Courtney Harrell)

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lol, where do you got that?

I can kinda see where that's coming from given during Ben's audition he spent a decent (not super long, but still definitely more than a brief second) amount of the time after the other three turned trying to get Kelly to turn, including a "c'mon" hand gesture towards the end of the song. Doesn't mean I necessarily agree with the assessment but I can see how that argument might be made.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah I remember. Kat always won the polls since the lives but all of a sudden Ricky came out of nowhere and starting winning on MJS.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah I remember. Kat always won the polls since the lives but all of a sudden Ricky came out of nowhere and starting winning on MJS.

I think that had more to do with Kat’s weak performances. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

I’m sorry but that YouTube comment section is disgusting. 😕 People are bashing Kelly for picking Marisa after a battle they didn’t see. They’re also saying Kelly broke some “promise” to Ryan. Does anyone know what they’re referring to? 

Edited by Bk1234

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m sorry but that YouTube comment section is disgusting. 😕 People are bashing Kelly for picking Marisa after a battle they didn’t see. They’re also saying Kelly broke some “promise” to Ryan. Does anyone know what they’re referring to? 

Maybe that she’d take him to the finale? Of course, she said the exact same thing to Marissa, lol!

• Haha 6