The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Guys, a random question. Which unfortunate pair you think is gonna be the one montaged during the Knockouts? 

Joseph vs Van, since apparently it was the only one where both sides tanked. But usually we get in the last KO episode, so we should expect that snippet of Joseph singing next Tuesday.

Edited by Misirlou

I have to see Carter’s KO first, but I think I have changed my mind about Ben. He’s probably winning Gwen’s PV (which sucks for Payge if that’s the case). Carter doesn’t seem as big of a threat as I thought he would be.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

guys im going to cry fjlskdfjaslkdfljsakdfs how am i supposed to pick between larriah, taryn, and julia???? ryan g. didn't touch marisa, but upon re-listening 10-15 times, i'm finding that ryan's tone is nice. still no way i'm voting for him though; i'm most likely going to vote taryn because she's the one who has a chance.

AHHHHHHHH TPTB WHY DID YOU PUT SUCH TALENTED PEOPLE IN THE 4 WAY KO ASLKDFJASDKFJSLKFJSDLKF

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t see how “vocally” awesome Ryan is?

No I see it too. He’s a great singer and one of my favs. But tbh if he can get buried alive by Marisa(someone who lost their KO) then idk. He’s a good singer but the only thing making him win is the handsome looks on his face. 
Even people here on idf simp over him💀😭

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t see how “vocally” awesome Ryan is?

yeah i don't think he's vocally super powerful or incredible. i like his tone, but not a lot (not like i liked addison's/allegra's/joanna's/zan's/megan's), so that is an appeal for me, but marisa slayed him, i truly agree that she ate him up and left NO crumbs fs.

• Like 1

I am a fan of Ryan G. because of his voice and tone, not bc of his looks, tbh I found James more attractive than him 😂. Anyways, I am a fan of him because of how DIFFERENT he is from the contestants, sometimes high notes and all doesn't impress me anymore. The way how calm and collected he is and he is an opera singer, so yup plus points because I LOVE opera music. If you are a fan just bc of his looks, then honey please stop now (wanna tell this to some minivans)

I don't think it is necessary for this talk but he's been receiving "dislikes" here in this thread, I needed for someone to stand up for him! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I have to see Carter’s KO first, but I think I have changed my mind about Ben. He’s probably winning Gwen’s PV (which sucks for Payge if that’s the case). Carter doesn’t seem as big of a threat as I thought he would be.

I agree.. Think imho Larriah won that battle, but Gwen used her save correctly.. Carter I think wouldn't fair well in 4wb. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I am a fan of Ryan G. because of his voice and tone, not bc of his looks, tbh I found James more attractive than him 😂. Anyways, I am a fan of him because of how DIFFERENT he is from the contestants, sometimes high notes and all doesn't impress me anymore. The way how calm and collected he is and he is an opera singer, so yup plus points because I LOVE opera music. If you are a fan just bc of his looks, then honey please stop now (wanna tell this to some minivans)

I don't think it is necessary for this talk but he's been receiving "dislikes" here in this thread, I needed for someone to stand up for him! 

You The Best GIF by memecandy

• Thanks 1

After his audition, Ryan was definitely one of my faves! But it’s his fans base that makes it tiring for me, as said multiple times, focusing on looks over talent. Not impressed with him tonight tbh, not the best song choice for him, but it felt like he didn’t go anywhere with it. While Marisa soared. I’d love to see him win the 4 way knockout if Taryn wasn’t in it, but then again, I’m forming my opinion AFTER I see their knockout performances 🙂

• Like 2