The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Can someone make sense of this YouTube comment for me? Thanks in advance. 😀

“Marisa no, sounded like yelling. Ryan sang the whole song. It was a poor song choice.”

Maybe they were telling that Ryan is a more controlled the whole song than Marisa is (which I agree)

But for me, it is not right to say Marisa sounds yelling lmao, if that's what yelling sounds like, I want that too! 🤣

She is hitting those really high notes for real though

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really enjoyed Larriah, but she has as good of a shot as Julia imo. We’ll see how she does, but One and Only is a really hard song to sing and is not as flashy as Taryn or Ryan’s song choices.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, French20 said:

what do you find special about Carter?

he sings well but he has nothing special in his voice to be above all of Gwen's team

That list was made in order of who I like the most not in the order of who is better. I love carter because first of all he gives me Jordan Smith vibes in some parts of his voice and second of all as Gwen said his TONE is so unique and I am definitely a fan of his tone. But I agree Payge and Larriah are objectively better than Carter.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Can someone make sense of this YouTube comment for me? Thanks in advance. 😀

“Marisa no, sounded like yelling. Ryan sang the whole song. It was a poor song choice.”

I can definitely tell this person is a Ryan STAN. :haha:

I actually preferred Ryan's more controlled notes over Marisa's range but I don't think she yelled.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oficial KO pairings for tonight:

Tamara vs Casme

Payge vs Ryan

Worth the Wait vs Ben Allen

Interesting choices, I thought for sure we were having Desz vs Sid tonight, and I didn´t expect Ben to get the pimp spot since the fact that he got stolen was pretty controversial. On the other hand, I can´t wait to hear Payge. I can already tell she´s going to be the best of the night.

Also, Tamara and Payge are the only contestants these season to have been featured in all three premieres.

• Like 1

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think Desz vs Sid will open Monday next week and Chloé vs Carter will close. If I had to guess John H and Cami are closing the knockouts before the 4 way knockout.

Yeah, they are most definitely opening since they need to get the double steal out of the way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think Desz vs Sid will open Monday next week and Chloé vs Carter will close. If I had to guess John H and Cami are closing the knockouts before the 4 way knockout.

Yeah it's chronologically impossible for Desz vs Sid to come after Carter vs Chloe, but I think Carter and Chloe will be closing before the 4-way KOs with Cami vs John H closing Monday

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1