The Voice 18 ● Top 17 Live Results ● Discussion

istersay

Any Predictions for the Semifinals?

- Team Kelly will definitely have a finalist. I think Megan/Micah are interchangeable.

- Team Blake will have Todd! He won’t win, but a lock for second place.

- Team Legend will not make the finals, and lose the instant save.

- I could see Tstorm and Allegra in the finals (via instant save), but something tells me she will get bussed and Team KC will have two moving on.

1st - Thunderstorm 

2nd - Todd

3rd - Megan/Micah

4th - Megan/Micah/Allegra

Other than Todd and Thunderstorm, I cannot really tell. I thought we would have it figured out by knockouts but here we are. 

Third PV is up for grabs. Gun to my head I would say Micah. CamWess instant save win. You could probably switch him for Allegra idk. I don't see next week going well for Allegra for some reason.

Zan, Toneisha, Megan are out in my opinion. I wanna say Joanna will probably make the middle three but that's about it.

Edited by joe14

4 minutes ago, season1 said:

So the two guys who lost to Mandi Castillo in the BR and KO are in the Top 9 with the PV and she was eliminated. I guess John chose poorly in those rounds. 

Nothing against Mandi, she is very talented, but I think both guys outsang her in both rounds. Wish her the best tho.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

Google Trends was...

Joanna, Cedrice, Michael, Mandi. I wouldn’t be totally shocked if Cedrice was actually 2nd. 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 4-H&geo=US&q=Joanna serenko,Michael Williams,Mandi castillo,Cedrice

I think Joanna has very strong support in Missouri. 

Edited by TeamAudra

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Google Trends was...

Joanna, Cedrice, Michael, Mandi. I wouldn’t be totally shocked if Cedrice was actually 2nd. 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 4-H&geo=US&q=Joanna serenko,Michael Williams,Mandi castillo,Cedrice

I think Joanna has very strong support in Missouri. 

According to this, it looks like according to the data during the hour of the show Joanna was the second-lowest trending artist and Cedrice had the two highest peaks. SO who knows?

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

According to this, it looks like according to the data during the hour of the show Joanna was the second-lowest trending artist and Cedrice had the two highest peaks. SO who knows?

I’m not sure why those two charts look so different. I just do a 4 hour graph and find the highest peak. Those leaks all

came before the results were announced. Who knows. 

Thought Mandi Castillo might have made it, but, alas...  Still, think she has a nice voice & appealing talent.  They cannot all stay 

Joei is likely a surprise; may have not been the best song choice.

I was surprised to see Cedrice in the Group of Four and be eliminated.  Bit too eclectic for the masses, possibly.

Edited by Drew1903

34 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I dunno, idf was relying heavily on the CS (Allegra, toneisha, Zan)

Don't take it that serious. That was one of xfactor22's average contrarian posts. Eventually, you'll get used to it. :haha:

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

I dunno, idf was relying heavily on the CS (Allegra, toneisha, Zan)

@ashwinnerSure they like these  contestants a bit, but i was implying if Joana didn't get through with the IS IDF would be ruined 

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Don't take it that serious. That was one of xfactor22's average contrarian posts. Eventually, you'll get used to it. :haha:

@echoap It wasn't a contrarian post, and i do not make contrarian posts. just a dig at IDF's obsession with Joana (who I admit is good, but still IDF's level of obsession with her is a lot.)

Edited by xfactor22

19 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

It wasn't a contrarian post, and i do not make contrarian posts. just a dig at IDF's obsession with Joana (who I admit is good, but still IDF's level of obsession with her is a lot.)

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Archanium said:

Recap of the tonight's result. 

Team Blake Only the 4-chair turners survived. 

Team John : All the 4-chair turners got eliminated

:lmao:

This ⬆ is an interesting piece of info.

Zan, Tonisha, Megan & Joanna... hmmm, wonder how that will sort itself as things continue.  As I said yesterday, I did enjoy what Cam did with "Ain't No Sunshine".

The rest, FOR ME, meh.

Not seeking agreement, merely tossing out MY thoughts.

15 hours ago, seak05 said:

and the internet stops working for Todd 

Actually they had a room full of people that wasnt shown on the camera and they all screamed when his name was called. They think it switched something off being so loud lol. 

Edited by Summer Overby

6 hours ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Remember when IDF didn't like Megan and Cammwess at all and said they wouldn't last in the show... well here they are in the top 9 lol

Not only that but their knockout was easily one of the best! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Was the show really live? I mean, the ending obviously had to be, but the singing wasn't. No way they can leave that part of the show to chance.

The singing parts were pre-recorded while the announcements made by Carson were done live.

You can clearly see the show was live or at least tape to live beside pre-recorded performance. Some internet connection was very bad and flow was sign of a live remote show with reduce staff with all the pause and awkwardness. But I like what they have done with the live show under the circonstances. Good job.

Also Monday it was tape to live on Sunday but they kept the odd interrupting each other on remote stream comment. For the comment part. They didn't polish the comment part as much as Idol. For the performance part it's heavenly produced. I like what the choice the voice has done with it's live show.