The Voice 18 ● Top 17 Live Results ● Discussion

istersay

The Voice
NEW EPISODE

SEASON 18 • EPISODE 15 • LIVE TOP 17 RESULTS • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE

8:00 PM ON KNBC 4 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC
In the live results show, four artists, one from each team, will be revealed as safe by America's votes. Each Coach then selects an additional artist to move forward. The Artist with the next highest overnight votes from each team will compete in the Wildcard Instant Save

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

Cinco De Mayo 3

This would've been an ideal season for Adam. Since everything is prerecorded, he wouldn't be rambling on for three minutes and then choose who to save two seconds before the show ends. And more importantly, he wouldn't be putting his foot in his mouth.

• Haha 3

Just now, Vinyl said:

This would've been an ideal season for Adam. Since everything is prerecorded, he wouldn't be rambling on for three minutes and then choose who to save two seconds before the show ends. And more importantly, he wouldn't be putting his foot in his mouth.

It wouldn't stop him from giving his singers the worst songs to "challenge" them. 

6 hours ago, Vinyl said:

5 minutes ago, NerdN7 said:

It wouldn't stop him from giving his singers the worst songs to "challenge" them. 

true the muses GIF

(for both parts of this)

Idk why I'm nervous, I already know most of the queens will not be getting that PV and possibly not even the Coach's Save. Lmao, this is gonna be a disaster or only a decent results show.

IF the coaches come through and the WC Save.

Just now, CandiceFan12 said:

I'm really nervous about tonight. I hope at least one of the girls get the PV. IMO I just don't want an all-male this season.

Especially when most are basic. Bless Cammwess though, he's gonna be the unique male robbed tbh lmao.

1 minute ago, Rockym said:

Is next season going to be postponed?  I can't imagine that they've done auditions and tapings the way things are right now.

I thought they were advertising for new people to audition by video, could be wrong but I thought I saw that in spoilers

1 minute ago, CandiceFan12 said:

I'm really nervous about tonight. I hope at least one of the girls get the PV. IMO I just don't want an all-male finale this season.

:shock: I didn't even think about an all male finale