• Rose Short
    • Jake Hoot
    • Joana Martinez
    • Will Breman
    • MaryBeth Byrd
    • Kat Hammock
    • Shane Q
    • Hello Sunday
  3. 3. Which female can still beat Hoot in the finale?

• Katie Kadan
    • Rose Short
    • Joana Martinez
    • MaryBeth Byrd
    • Hello Sunday
    • Kat Hammock
    • None of the above

Still the holy and this probably won't change for the rest of the competition

1. Katie Kadan

2. Rose Short

3. Marybeth Byrd

Only here because more talented singers have left already

4. Joana Martinez

5. Ricky Duran

I'm fine with them leaving any day now

6. Kat Hammock

7. Hello Sunday

8. Will Breman

Congrats on winning the show because of your genre despite being on the worst team!

9. Jake Hoot

WHY OH WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE

10. Shane Q

1. Rose Short - I love her voice so much, she has a lot of control and I HOPE she does not get robbed. Maybe I'm Amazed is the best performance this season so far

2. Katie Kadan - Loved her from the start, I truly hope she can win this season

3. Ricky Duran - I love his voice a lot. He has very interesting performances and I hope he can continue to excel

4. Joana Martinez - After a hiccup from last week, Joana managed to prove why I loved her in the first place this week. I just hope she gets songs good for her voice

5. Kat Hammock - Not gonna lie, I have been kind of bored of Kat the past 2 weeks. I need her to stop with the traditional/folk lane and start diving into more indie stuff. Samson please

6. Marybeth Byrd - She's just so underwhelming and her higher register sounds off. Very nice tone though

7. Hello Sunday - I will admit, they have improved but they are so damn inconsistent and they both hurt my ears sometimes

8. Will Breman - I do not get what people like about this guy at all. His performances are a mess vocally and he isn't creative at all. H

9. Jake Hoot - Do I need to reiterate my hate for basic country men?

10. Shane Q - When you are lower than a country male, you know you are BAD. Myracle was so robbed

Snowflakes

1. Will Breman-Brings his all in every performance, is confident, has stage presence for days, and is just awesome.

2. Kat Hammock-Her tone calms me down so much. I love her voice. I’ll say my least favorite performance of hers was her part of the group performance. That style of song didn’t fit her. Regardless she’s amazing

3. Rose Short-She’s consistent and great and I love her voice

Improving but they still seem inconsistent

4. Joana Martinez-I enjoy her performances a lot mode than I did in the pre-lives

5. Ricky Duran-He’s definitely fighting to be in the finale.

The Technical Best and most consistent , but slowly losing interest

6. Katie Kadan-I enjoy her but I miss the “Baby I Love You”/“Piece Of My Heart” Katie. Regardless she is definitely having a shot at winning.

They’re good...but not as amazing as I (in #7’s case ) or IDF (in #8’s case) thought/thinks

7. Jake Hoot-In his audition I thought he could be the next Red Marlow, but it seems he’s not as entertaining or as amazing as he was. Also Red demonstrated a couple of upbeat songs. I think Jake’s only upbeat song was his audition. Regardless he has a good vocal and maybe he’ll get back on the right track and follow an upbeat route

8. Marybeth Byrd-Yes she has a nice voice. Yes, she’s consistent. Yes her performances are good. But that’s it. She’s good but nothing more to it. She’s not the second coming of Alisan Porter. I enjoy her performances when they’re no, but not motivated to rewatch a majority of them, not because they’re bad but because I don’t feel connected to them.

They definitely have potential but likely should’ve waited a few years. Regardless they’re not as bad as IDF makes them out to be

9. Hello Sunday-I mean they slayed last week. The melody made their song not as good as possible. And they improved a lot since their audition. Even though they have some good performances, I feel like their youth is what’s stopping them from being amazing . I feel like in a few years if the voice was still on, if they kept practicing they might’ve been front runners. However because of their youth affecting their performances and seeming inconsistency, they’re 9th for me right now.

10. Shane Q-I feel bad for ranking Shane last cause he seems like a nice person and actually does have good voice, and IDF is so ruthless to him. But alas someone had to be last. While he does have a good voice, it’s just basically everything else about his performances that make me put him here. Zero emotion in most of them, not enough stage presence, and I feel like he has some severe anxiety about performing that is translating into his performances and why he seems so in his head. I mean he has potential to overcome and make these weaknesses strengths, but it’s more than likely a task that’ll take longer than three weeks on the voice.

1. THE Rose Short - The most consistent contestant so far, dont come for me.

2. Ricky Duran - Same as above, great tone but he needs to give us 'that moment' during his performances.

3. Joana - What a voice for her age, love her.

4. Katie Kadan - She's great but getting pissed at her. First picks a Janice Freeman song and then kinda screams her way with a Ali Caldwell song. Have another PO moment please.

5. Jake Hoot - Getting boring but i'm ranking based on voices and consistency. He sounds good even tho I know he will kill Rose Short shot at finale.

6. Will Breman - He caught a bus to bad town since T13, hope he gets off of it because I enjoy his tone and stage presence.

7. Marybeth Byrd - Loving her confidence by thinking she can sing GRHOTM and Stars. Its showing her weaknesses and ruining her chances :icecream: . She's good tho when she doesn't try to sing high notes.

8. Shane Q - He's bad, but not as bad as HS or Kat (for me).

9. Hello Sunday - What do you mean they lasted longer than 1737 better contestants. Not ranking them low because of that tho, they sound super annoying and are a mess live.

10. Kat Hammock - Change it up and take a risk woman. Now.

1. Rose Short - Not even close to the rest. She has a ridiculous amount of vocal control, and that's a quality that I love.

2. Joana Martinez - She's just a very talented vocalist. Hampered by some poor song choices, though.

3. Will Breman - I have such a soft spot for him. I just love his voice when he reins it in, and I LOVE his arrangements.

4. Katie Kadan - I used to not be able to stand her, but she's growing on me. It just happens when someone is consistently and undeniably solid.

5. Ricky Duran - Just a really solid performer, but I always find him very forgettable.

6. Marybeth Byrd - When she sticks to the quieter parts of her voice, it's angelic. When she tries to belt, it's insufferable.

7. Jake Hoot - Country isn't my thing, but he isn't nearly as bad as people make him out to be. He's one of the better country males we've had.

8. Hello Sunday - They're very clearly improving, and I can support that. I just get nothing out of their performances, and they often feel screechy and off-pitch.

9. Shane Q - Not a bad singer at all, but his nerves always get the best of him, and it makes his performances weak.

10. Kat Hammock - I'm sorry, her performances just feel like middle school talent shows to me, and she's very pitchy. She's the only one who I would say is not a good singer.

IF THEY WERE STILL HERE:

- Max Boyle would fit under Rose at #2.

- Myracle Holloway would fit under Max at #3.

- Cali Wilson would fit under Marybeth at #7.

1. Rose Short

2. Marybeth Byrd

3. Katie Kadan

4. Will Breman

5. Joana Martinez

6. Ricky Duran

7. Kat Hammock

8. Jake Hoot

9. Hello Sunday

10. Shane Q

I like everyone except Shane so I guess if we have to get rid of two people it would be him and HS because of their inconsistency

1. Rose Short - Not even close to the rest. She has a ridiculous amount of vocal control, and that's a quality that I love.

2. Joana Martinez - She's just a very talented vocalist. Hampered by some poor song choices, though.

3. Will Breman - I have such a soft spot for him. I just love his voice when he reins it in, and I LOVE his arrangements.

4. Katie Kadan - I used to not be able to stand her, but she's growing on me. It just happens when someone is consistently and undeniably solid.

5. Ricky Duran - Just a really solid performer, but I always find him very forgettable.

6. Marybeth Byrd - When she sticks to the quieter parts of her voice, it's angelic. When she tries to belt, it's insufferable.

7. Jake Hoot - Country isn't my thing, but he isn't nearly as bad as people make him out to be. He's one of the better country males we've had.

8. Hello Sunday - They're very clearly improving, and I can support that. I just get nothing out of their performances, and they often feel screechy and off-pitch.

9. Shane Q - Not a bad singer at all, but his nerves always get the best of him, and it makes his performances weak.

10. Kat Hammock - I'm sorry, her performances just feel like middle school talent shows to me, and she's very pitchy. She's the only one who I would say is not a good singer.

IF THEY WERE STILL HERE:

- Max Boyle would fit under Rose at #2.

- Myracle Holloway would fit under Max at #3.

- Cali Wilson would fit under Marybeth at #7.

If anyone eliminated so far was still here, I’d have:

1. Max

2. Rose

3. Marybeth

4. Katie

5. Cali

6. Will

7. Myracle

8. Joana

9. Ricky

10. Kat

11. Jake