Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

TeamAudra

On 5/17/2021 at 3:46 PM, VintageVoice said:

Hello Sunday made an appearance on The Terrell Show on YouTube (he's also got videos with MaKenzie Thomas, Keisha Renee, Janice Freeman, Brooke Simpson, and Kymberli Joye).

A few weeks ago, I went on a Terrell Show marathon with the videos you mentioned along with a few from The Four. Hearing them sing and do song association is so great! :))) 

On 5/17/2021 at 3:46 PM, VintageVoice said:

Hello Sunday made an appearance on The Terrell Show on YouTube (he's also got videos with MaKenzie Thomas, Keisha Renee, Janice Freeman, Brooke Simpson, and Kymberli Joye).

They've definitely gotten so much better! Chelsea especially. Crazy what a year and a half can do. I probably would've rooted for them a bit more on the show if they'd waited another year or two.

🚨POP EMERGENCY🚨

S15 queen MaKenzie Thomas, aka Kelly Bugs, has released a new album today!!! the album consists of covers of songs dedicated to her fans, family, and inspirations. it’s called Love, MaKenzie and it’s available on all streaming platforms!! MaKenzie is one of my favorite contestants EVER, and i highly recommend that everyone listen to this album and follow her on TikTok!!!💖

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

🚨POP EMERGENCY🚨

S15 queen MaKenzie Thomas, aka Kelly Bugs, has released a new album today!!! the album consists of covers of songs dedicated to her fans, family, and inspirations. it’s called Love, MaKenzie and it’s available on all streaming platforms!! MaKenzie is one of my favorite contestants EVER, and i highly recommend that everyone listen to this album and follow her on TikTok!!!💖

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rhapsody99 said:
JEJ Vinson is going to be competing on the upcoming season of America’s Got Talent as part of the trio 3D. JEJ also recently graduated from USC's Thornton School of Music.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

So we have two voice alumns on AGT this year so far: Chris Weaver and Jej Vinson.

1 hour ago, Bunny391848 said:

Sarah Potenza is competing too! She is in a preview!

I'll probably watch this season

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

America`s Got Talent Season 16: The Voice Alumni drop by.

Let`s see how far Brooke goes there.

P.D: Chris Weaver and Brooke will be in competition on the same season yet AGAIN.

Crazy to see Sarah, Brooke, Jej, and this Chris guy I don't remember competing against each other... I'm surprised on Brooke since she came in 4th and is still poised to make her Broadway debut in 1776 in 2022....Really hope Sarah goes further than she did on The Voice. Blake robbed her and I'm still angry 6 years later

1 hour ago, Bunny391848 said:

Crazy to see Sarah, Brooke, Jej, and this Chris guy I don't remember competing against each other... I'm surprised on Brooke since she came in 4th and is still poised to make her Broadway debut in 1776 in 2022....Really hope Sarah goes further than she did on The Voice. Blake robbed her and I'm still angry 6 years later

Chris was the opening audition for S13 (look up his version of "Try a Little Tenderness") and came back for the finale in full drag. 

Either way, let's see if any other Voice alumni show up for this season of AGT.

• Like 1

This Nashville show scheduled for tomorrow is like a trip down Voice memory lane. I recognized names here from the first 4 seasons of the show. I guess artists are just really itching to get back to gigging live again.

5d4TmD2.jpg

• Like 3