Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

TeamAudra

On 7/1/2021 at 9:18 PM, Bunny391848 said:

Here's a list of my other favorites from my Top 20 or so in Season order,lolll I've seen/met everybody above Chris J.(A few more than once)  Chris  Mann knows me just as well as Matt does as a superfan. Feels like a good chunk of people on this list haven't done much lately

Javier Colon*

Chris Mann*

Michelle Chamuel*

Tessanne*

Jacquie Lee*

Christina Grimmie(I miss her sooo much)*

Josh Kaufman *

Matt McAndrew*

Chris Jamieson

Damien

Luke Wade

Sarah Potenza

Meghan Linsey

Josh Davis

Jeffrey Austin

Jordan Smith(His post show music isn't my cup of tea at all and I wouldn't be surprised if he has the hateful views too)

Alisan 

Billy Gillman

Brynn

Maelyn

Katie Kadan

Cam Anthony

My top Idol faves are Kelly Clarkson, Cookie, Archie,  Adam Lambert, Elliott Yamin,  Melinda Doolittle, Haley , Casey A, Stefano, Candice Glover  Michael Woodard, Catie Turner, Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon, Louis Knight, Just Sam, Casey Bishop, and Grace Kintsler

Taste 😄

i added the Kelly part cuz like she’s the best

1 hour ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Moriah Formica's band Plush is joining Evanescence and Halestorm on tour this fall.

Lilith Czar is Juliet Simms’ new musical persona, so 2 Voice alums on this tour!

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

The Morgan Wallen rehabilitation tour has begun. He’s booked on tomorrow’s GMA for an interview with Michael Strahan.

No thanks, not giving him any second chances

• Like 1

Regarding Morgan attempting to "clear the air":

If you're going to try and have a comeback from an incident like this and say you've changed as a person, do it because you genuinely want to be a better human being and not because you think an apology and publicity will boost your career - actions speak louder than words.

(Whether or not I think someone should be able to come back from this incident is another matter altogether, but seeing as Morgan's decided to go forward with attempting it and I'm not his publicist, I'll just stick to pretending he doesn't exist) 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Moriah Formica's band Plush has been touring, and there are several concert videos up though sound quality is sometimes lacking.  Sirius XM Octane just tweeted and posted on YouTube some in-studio recordings. This is their lead single Hate. (should be further info about their album soon)

Edited by WastedinMemphis

Ashland Craft, Season 13 Team Miley, released her debut album "Travelin' Kind" this week --

https://ashlandcraft.lnk.to/ACTravelinKind

Here's the title track:

I like her voice (she's one of my S13 favorites) and I like this album.

EDIT:

The first single from Ashland's debut album was released on 7/23/21:

Make It Past Georgia

Edited by season1

• 2 weeks later...