The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, echoap said:

Interesting.

The same four people getting the PV again would be too obvious, so I'm guessing they are gonna push for some kind of "shocker". Maybe Micah is the weakest link

He's definitely the weakest of the 4 PVs in terms of overall support if I'm correct. I suspected they were gonna pimp him this week but seeing the changes idk. The fact that Megan is going country this week and Micah's song was "changed a lot" from the original does not bode well for him. Completely changing an arrangment of a song to its core is not something that really works unless you are Hunter Plake or Noah Mac.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He's definitely the weakest of the 4 PVs in terms of overall support if I'm correct. I suspected they were gonna pimp him this week but seeing the changes idk. The fact that Megan is going country this week and Micah's song was "changed a lot" from the original does not bode well for him. Completely changing an arrangment of a song to its core is not something that really works unless you are Hunter Plake or Noah Mac.

Some pre-show thoughts:

- Todd and Thunderstorm are locks. :yes:

- Zan just gave her best performance to date but Minivan didn't give any... votes. I think she's toast. :stealth:

- Now, Kelly never busses her contestants, she just challenge them. I think Micah is gonna get challenged tomorrow. :haha:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, echoap said:

- Now, Kelly never busses her contestants, she just challenge them. I think Micah is gonna get challenged tomorrow. :haha:

HOPEFULLY! Challenged for the better, not for the worst lol. I do think Micah has a really strong voice but have one of the weakest supports from others, but let's see!

• Like 1

I wonder if someone might pull the "God card" this week hmmm? Maybe Toneisha or Todd? Not sure though but it's usually used in this phase of the competition.

P.S. Just please not Hallelujah, I'm so sick and tired of it 🤢

7 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I wonder if someone might pull the "God card" this week hmmm? Maybe Toneisha or Todd? Not sure though but it's usually used in this phase of the competition.

P.S. Just please not Hallelujah, I'm so sick and tired of it 🤢

Toneisha mentioned in an interview saying that she was very happy and excited about her song choice this week and that she’s going back to her rooots

3 hours ago, echoap said:

Interesting.

The same four people getting the PV again would be too obvious, so I'm guessing they are gonna push for some kind of "shocker". Maybe Micah is the weakest link. 

I don't know...last season, the finalists weren't any "shocking." But with the changes this season...who knows?

I may like this batch of contestants more than Idol's batch of contestants, but it's pretty clear they get much more freedom with their song choices. There was a guy who sang "Hey, Ma" by Bon Iver which is pretty obscure outside the indiesphere. Not to mention all of them got song choices that made sense for them.

*cough cough* Zan *cough cough* 

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I may like this batch of contestants more than Idol's batch of contestants, but it's pretty clear they get much more freedom with their song choices. There was a guy who sang "Hey, Ma" by Bon Iver which is pretty obscure outside the indiesphere. Not to mention all of them got song choices that made sense for them.

*cough cough* Zan *cough cough* 

ale******'s impact (even though it was really maddie, but idol hates her)

My prediction for tomorrow’s result show based on this very moment 

Todd 

CammWess 

Megan 

ThunderStorm

Fifth Spot goes to Toneisha

I feel like the easiest to call here was Thunderstorm. CammWess was pretty obvious too (even tho the person running The Voice Twitter sabotaged him on us following his Twitter stats. They posted his video with Toneisha’s @ attached to it and had it up for longer than 30min.) 🥴

Got some bad news, according to this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u7mbJy1JMGZ58qPwO7YoRcTbAp12B5DW3e71KNL3m8U/edit

It's saying that Allegra, Toneisha, Megan, Zan and Joanna are expected sing in the Instant Save tomorrow night, with Todd, Thunderstorm, Micah and CammWess getting the PV.

By looking at this prediction this shows how bad this season has gotten with this at-home format because of the pandemic. So now for the first time I will quit watching The Voice for good.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u7mbJy1JMGZ58qPwO7YoRcTbAp12B5DW3e71KNL3m8U/edit

It's saying that Allegra, Toneisha, Megan, Zan and Joanna are expected sing in the Instant Save tomorrow night, with Todd, Thunderstorm, Micah and CammWess getting the PV.

By looking at this prediction this shows how bad this season has gotten with this at-home format because of the pandemic. So now for the first time I will quit watching The Voice for good.

Who the F* is this. Just some random dude opinions. Altho that what IDF has been predicting since we know about the quota. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

i don't think the result is bc of the "at-home" format - they'd still sing the same wrong song

though i guess they can't throw tone into space...

12 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

I think Megan will beat Micah.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

.........it literally said "Predictions" on there.

• Haha 2