The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

the problem is, someone who is deserving of getting to the finale, by right of straight PV, may not.

That doesn't make sense, considering if they have done it the straight PV way, there would be only 3 public votes as opposed to four. So in actuality, the chance of each contestant making the finale by PV increases. 

Theoretically if a singer was top 3 in overall votes, but only 2nd on their team, they should win the IS. Voting isn't always consistent though. 

Anyways I actually think the songland crossover for the original songs could be really interesting, or totally terrible, but it's not a bad idea.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Theoretically if a singer was top 3 in overall votes, but only 2nd on their team, they should win the IS. Voting isn't always consistent though. 

Anyways I actually think the songland crossover for the original songs could be really interesting, or totally terrible, but it's not a bad idea.

If under original rules there is only 2 coach represented it broke the system

Original rules. let say Todd, Tunderstom, Allegra, Joanna (IS) 

So new rules 

Todd, Tunderstorm, Micah, CammWess, (IS) Allegra , 

:devilwave:

But if there is 3 coach or more represent the InstantSave save the situation

Original rules, Todd, Tunderstorm, Allegra, (IS) Megan

So new rules

Todd, Tunderstrom, Megan, CammWess (IS) Allegra

That taken into account that people will vote for the same person in the instant save as the overnight vote that a big IF

59 minutes ago, Dany said:

If under original rules there is only 2 coach represented it broke the system

Original rules. let say Todd, Tunderstom, Allegra, Joanna (IS) 

So new rules 

Todd, Tunderstorm, Micah, CammWess, (IS) Allegra , 

:devilwave:

But if there is 3 coach or more represent the InstantSave save the situation

Original rules, Todd, Tunderstorm, Allegra, (IS) Megan

So new rules

Todd, Tunderstrom, Megan, CammWess (IS) Allegra

That taken into account that people will vote for the same person in the instant save as the overnight vote that a big IF

Has any coach in recent memory gotten two into the final pre-IS other then Blake? I think some people here were counting Allegra chickens before they hatched....and I think CammWess has more support then people here are thinking 

15 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Has any coach in recent memory gotten two into the final pre-IS other then Blake? I think some people here were counting Allegra chickens before they hatched....and I think CammWess has more support then people here are thinking 

Blake has averaged 2 per finale over the last 6 seasons. In those same 6 seasons, no other coach has had 2 finalists. I think Blake will have 2 again. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Blake has averaged 2 per finale over the last 6 seasons. In those same 6 seasons, no other coach has had 2 finalists. I think Blake will have 2 again. 

If he's the one to have 2, it better be Joanna I just-

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

If he's the one to have 2, it better be Joanna I just-

Yeah, it could be either one. Probably depends on song choice. Both have a vocal edge over the others, IMO, but they need good song choices to beat someone else who has a good song in the pimp spot. Unfortunately, there will be no trainwrecks. Hope Joanna gets PV so she doesn’t have to worry about that. 

Edited by TeamAudra

On 5/8/2020 at 1:54 PM, anonymouskid_35 said:

Hi! So, as you already know, I have made a redux for this season and it's actually going well (THANKS TO YOUR SUPPORT! 😁). The 4-Way Knockout is currently on-going. And in there, YOU have the chance to vote for your favorite on who YOU want to be in the Live Playoffs. The voting will only be open for 1 HOUR, so if you have a time, go check it out and vote. Also, stay tune because next phase of the competition is the Live Playoffs, wherein starting from there, the CHOICE will ONLY be in your hands, as you vote for the artists! Thank you so much 😁❣️

Here's the link where you can vote:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D69YYCN

On 5/8/2020 at 1:54 PM, anonymouskid_35 said:

Edited by anonymouskid_35

4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

For the Instant Save, do you guys think people vote based off that instant save performance or vote on whether they like the atrist. (Bias)

The performance they like best. People vote for contestants they wouldn’t normally vote for. It’s a true casual vote. That’s how someone like Laith got in. :unsure:

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

For the Instant Save, do you guys think people vote based off that instant save performance or vote on whether they like the atrist. (Bias)

I honestly base it on instant save performances, especially when the artist that I expected that'll flop will have a stellar performance. But sometimes when I really like the artist (which is RARE), no matter how bad their performance is, I'll still vote for them 🤣

If someone was chosen to do a blind audition and become apart of the cast, do they have to sign a contract to keep it a secret? What would happen if they spread the word that they are on the show before they are Given the greenlight to announce it 

14 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

whoever i stan, but if they're not, whoever gave the better performance 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Toneisha said on her Facebook live that she is pulling out all of the stops this week and that she really put her all into next weeks performance.

Honestly.... ANYTHING TO DEFEAT TODD!

Joanna - "Let It Be"? "Amy Winehouse song"?

Toneisha - "God song"?

Idk, hopefully not tragic songs like "Rich Girl" and "Stronger" lmao what tragic choices.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Toneisha - "God song"?

Idk, hopefully not tragic songs like "Rich Girl" and "Stronger" lmao what tragic choices.

I'm a Todd fan but Joanna on "Valerie" or "Back to Black" would be 🔥

25 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Toneisha said on her Facebook live that she is pulling out all of the stops this week and that she really put her all into next weeks performance.

I expected her to get a big ballad this week.

Whatever it is, she’ll probably make it look like child’s play.

18 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Please god no, they don't deserve this (some decent stuff has come out of Songland but not many of the songs fit the voices we currently have left in the competition).

tstorm will be singing the anthem "be nice" by the black eyed peas

and megan will finally sing a country classic with "champagne night" by lady antebellum 

41 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Toneisha - "God song"?

tenor.gif