The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

1 hour ago, juls1983 said:

I don't think Nathan would have posted that knowing Bryan was elinated last year when the playoffs were already taped .They both have not been posting like they were off the show .Gene was suspiciously posting like he didn't make it though .

Let it go.

• Haha 5

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, AliXRose said:

No sir we don't need Meghan Trainor on any talent show again. And Rita Ora can stay away too.

real housewives nene GIF

thinking about how she was the best panelist on the four … imagine if we got good judges there that show would’ve eaten so much ugh the talent was unreal

24 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Maluma is trash, what kind of advice is he gonna give? He has no talent at all. 

Mala Mía GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

Good enough advice to get 2nd and 3rd place on La Voz Mexico, 1 win in La Voz Kids Colombia, and (according to Wikipedia) earn more award wins and nominations than John Legend and Chance the Rapper combined over his 12-year career 🤷‍♂️

So you know, I'm sure there's something in there even if Reggaeton isn't your thing. Hawaí's a banger. Felices los 4 is fun. He's pretty good vibes. Furthest thing from "no talent at all" though 😇

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Someone648 said:

The Hollywood Junket article mentioned something about "Meghan" and "Anthony" for Chance and Reba, respectively, I think?

Was thinking Trainor (Ms. Thee Stallion is probably too busy) and no clue about which Anthony it would've been for Reba.

excerpt from 02/23/24 article:

Like in every season, the coaches got some help from Key Advisors. We heard Chance the Rapper mention that he worked with a “Megan!” Could he mean Megan Thee Stallion?? Or, maybe Megan Trainor?

Reba said she worked with “Anthony.”

https://hollywoodjunket.com/rebas-got-double-trouble-on-the-voice-season-25-sneak-peek-spoilers

You posted three names in February: Anthony Kiedis, Marc Anthony, and Oliver Anthony.

I doubt Reba would refer to Marc Anthony or Oliver Anthony as just "Anthony."

On page 48 of this thread, I listed a few men named Anthony with whom Reba has a connection. But according to the NBC Insider article linked by Dany on page 162, TPTB evidently encouraged the coaches to choose a mentor from a different genre than their own.

Anthony Kiedis (lead vocalist of Red Hot Chili Peppers) is rock/rap, so it's possible that he could be Reba's mentor.

Anthony Gourdine (Little Anthony) of The Imperials is R&B/soul, Anthony Hamilton is also R&B/soul, Anthony Cruz (AZ) is a rapper, and Anthony B is a Jamaican DJ whose genre is reggae.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RTV said:

excerpt from 02/23/24 article:

Like in every season, the coaches got some help from Key Advisors. We heard Chance the Rapper mention that he worked with a “Megan!” Could he mean Megan Thee Stallion?? Or, maybe Megan Trainor?

Reba said she worked with “Anthony.”

https://hollywoodjunket.com/rebas-got-double-trouble-on-the-voice-season-25-sneak-peek-spoilers

You posted three names in February: Anthony Kiedis, Marc Anthony, and Oliver Anthony.

I doubt Reba would refer to Marc Anthony or Oliver Anthony as just "Anthony."

On page 48 of this thread, I listed a few men named Anthony with whom Reba has a connection. But according to the NBC Insider article linked by Dany on page 162, TPTB evidently encouraged the coaches to choose a mentor from a different genre than their own.

Anthony Kiedis (lead vocalist of Red Hot Chili Peppers) is rock/rap, so it's possible that he could be Reba's mentor.

Anthony Gourdine (Little Anthony) of The Imperials is R&B/soul, Anthony Hamilton is also R&B/soul, Anthony Cruz (AZ) is a rapper, and Anthony B is a Jamaican DJ whose genre is reggae.

Anthony Ramos 

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

thinking about how she was the best panelist on the four …

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

Anyway, let's bring someone who's gonna help them improve their vocals, not just rave about their outfits and lose their mind if they do a couple dance moves.

I believe that whoever is leaked today is getting through.

Think back to season twenty-three.  Both artists leaked in the Playoffs got through those weeks.  Sorelle was the leak for the Chance/Blake week.  They got through.  D. Smooth was the leak for the Kelly/Niall week.  He got through.  I believe that all the Playoff leaks for season twenty-four got through, too.

So whoever gets leaked today I'm sure is getting through.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Wim said:

😂 And also Keith Urban.

I have this foreboding it's gonna be Keith and his mentoring made it worse. He's just boring and he talks too much for a boring person.

Keith urban gave pretty good advice in the KO round tho.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I believe that whoever is leaked today is getting through.

Think back to season twenty-three.  Both artists leaked in the playoffs got through that weeks.  Sorelle was the leak for the Chance/Blake week.  They got through.  D. Smooth was the leak for the Kelly/Niall week.  He got through.  I believe that all the Playoff leaks for season twenty-four got through, too.

So whoever gets leaked today I'm sure is getting through.

I would not be surprised if the PO leak is someone we were not expecting, by a long shot lol

Just rewatched the last episode, and the thing that jumped out to me the most is Zoe having the most compelling growth arc this season. While I would have chosen Jackie still, I think her performance was sublime and natural. I'm still puzzled at her being a country artist on this show, but this flavor of country fits her.

If she did well on POs, I hope they leak it. She's a much easier sell for John than Bailey Rae.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

are the contestants supposed to be in LA yet because if so Karen is going to Seattle as of her story

She has an April 20 show in Washington so that’s probably why. But that’s her last show until May 31.

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

are the contestants supposed to be in LA yet because if so Karen is going to Seattle as of her story

I mean seeing this coming week and following week are pretaped POs, I would assume the top 12 contestants would have to return to LA on the week of the 29th the latest!

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Tae Lewis - Runnin' Outta Moonlight

My least favorite performance from Tae honestly, hate this song choice. Vocally he’s solid as always though

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Tae Lewis - Runnin' Outta Moonlight

In my mind this is pretty much a confirmation for Tae being in. Why else would they leak it?

This performance has similar challenges with Maddi's KO, both involve rhythmic fast paced songs that exposed both artists' vocals. But like Maddi, I think Tae made up for it with the energy and stage presence.