The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Real Housewives Eye Roll GIF

Maybe if she waits a few years for her voice to grow, she can try out for American Idol and become a potential frontrunner like Megan Danielle

Okay, then.Β  Assuming that these people don't know how to keep off social media, todayΒ shouldΒ be when we see that they're either traveling to or getting to L.A., right?Β  Usually, it's two weeks before the Lives that they start making their way out there.

36 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Okay, then.Β  Assuming that these people don't know how to keep off social media, todayΒ shouldΒ be when we see that they're either traveling to or getting to L.A., right?Β  Usually, it's two weeks before the Lives that they start making their way out there.

I'm not sure if it's two weeks like the last time but the ones posting like they are still on the show should be some indication .Reba's and Chance's team probably have to wait a week to post anything .

1 hour ago, AD25 said:

Maybe if she waits a few years for her voice to grow, she can try out for American Idol and become a potential frontrunner like Megan Danielle

Let's not pretend that Megan was bad on The Voice, she had a great battle and an iconic knockout. Serenity can't compare.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Let's not pretend that Megan was bad on The Voice, she had a great battle and an iconic knockout. Serenity can't compare.

I never said Megan was bad on The Voice. I do believe if Serenity waits a few years to allow her voice to grow, I do think she can be a stronger competitor on American Idol, that's all!Β 

Edited by AD25

3 hours ago, Dany said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

This sounds weird because I don’t think he’s white but Maluma looks like white Jesus

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

i rly liked her tone like i was obsessed with her blind audition but i thought she had more power and then it never appeared and so i enjoyed her on the basis of her tone but felt like she was missing smth and so it was so exciting to see her blossom on AI

2 hours ago, AD25 said:

I never said Megan was bad on The Voice. I do believe if Serenity waits a few years to allow her voice to grow, I do think she can be a stronger competitor on American Idol, that's all!Β 

yeah i think so too. although her areas of growth r opposite to megan. i think she just needs better control she already has a very powerful voice.Β 

Β 

btw i would easily take Serebity over Nadege based on blinds alone but unfortunately Serenity had had a downward trajectory and Nadege has been gone. so my pick will rly come down to the playoffs performances themselves, though i think Serenity has a higher ceilingΒ 

11 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

yeah i think so too. although her areas of growth r opposite to megan. i think she just needs better control she already has a very powerful voice.Β 

Β 

btw i would easily take Serebity over Nadege based on blinds alone but unfortunately Serenity had had a downward trajectory and Nadege has been gone. so my pick will rly come down to the playoffs performances themselves, though i think Serenity has a higher ceilingΒ 

I think in terms of range and power, serenity has the edge.

Β 

But Nadege has the more interesting tone for me.Β  And her runs, headvoice and transitions, specifically her battle, were really good. I don't think serenity has that type of agility.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I think in terms of range and power, serenity has the edge.

Β 

But Nadege has the more interesting tone for me.Β  And her runs, headvoice and transitions, specifically her battle, were really good. I don't think serenity has that type of agility.

i think you’re right. she does have more agility objectively and i also think her tone is less standard / typical (not shade im just trying to use objective terms lol), but it so far hasn’t captured me. her song choices haven’t been great so far imo and i’m worried that her playoffs one won’t be either if she’s the one doing coldplay

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

if she’s the one doing coldplay

"Team Chance also has an artist who flipped a Chris Martin song which got some varied responses from the coaches. She was also Chance the Rapper’s only Playoff Pass."

Β 

I think it's confirmed she's the one singing Coldplay.

• Thanks 1

Think the show’s socials are only posting the perofrmances of the people that made the Top 12

Β 

If that’s the case Kamalei and Anya (😭) aren’t making it

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

i think you’re right. she does have more agility objectively and i also think her tone is less standard / typical (not shade im just trying to use objective terms lol), but it so far hasn’t captured me. her song choices haven’t been great so far imo and i’m worried that her playoffs one won’t be either if she’s the one doing coldplay

Serenity has a stronger and clearer voice (pop artist), but Nadege has a more attractive tone and more vocal agility (R&B artist). Their process were a bummer though, one skipped the KOs and one bombed it. And whoever got through will be like 90% going home the following week. So it won't be that matter.Β 

Β 

I personally want both of them advance along with Maddi, but Rletto took one of the spots so I'm predicting Nadege going through.