The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

Niall still won S23 aka his first season thou so-

And his team was Minivan-friendly, too.  He just got screwed out of getting both of them to the finale by the stupid semifinal format.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Rodney said:

And his team was Minivan-friendly, too.  He just got screwed out of getting both of them to the finale by the stupid semifinal format.

That semifinal format was awful. I'm glad we are having overnight voting and results shows for all live shows again.  

With that said, i think Holly was the one that deserved to be in the finale instead of N**vas, not Ryley.

• Like 9

Niall did a good job during his rookie season and Dan + Shay are making quite the same record already. Their live team is Minivan friendly (assuming it is Karen, Madison and Tae) and I can see all of them in the Semis and not getting a wipeout before the finale.

Reba did a good job too but she had a finale lock on her team since the blinds already. Chance, not counting the Ray-Kala incident, actually did a decent job. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, erik g said:

the title and thumbnail saying knockouts lol

omg I didn't watch it because of that :lmao:

16 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Tae Lewis - Runnin' Outta Moonlight

thanks!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Karen has casually no shows for her tour during the weeks the live shows are gonna be on. There is literally a big gap and her next date after the last one in april happens to be programes for after the finale. I don't see how that is a coincidence.

Sounds good, I’m still rooting for Team D+S all the way! 

Rewatched Tae, he really did good on a song like that.

Dude is good, he's been a steady grower for me this season. I'd argue his place in the T12 (unless they trolled us with this leak) is well deserved.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Dude is good, he's been a steady grower for me this season. I'd argue his place in the T12 (unless they trolled us with this leak) is well deserved.

He had all of the coaches on their feet.  Even Chance (who rarely stands up for anyone).  And all of them recommended him going through.  I don't think that this leak was meant to troll us.  He's in.

Final top 12 predictions

Team John

Nathan Chester

Zoe Levert

Bryan Olesen

Team D+S

Tae Lewis

Karen Waldrup

Madison Curbelo

Team Chance

RLetto

Maddi Jane

Serenity Arce

Team Reba

Asher HaVon

Josh Sanders

L Rodgers

(potential) eliminations I’m bummed to see go

Bryan Olesen

Anya True Moore

Kyle Schuesler

Jackie Romeo

Edited by AD25
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

I still don’t really buy that the show Bryan’s band has scheduled is strong enough evidence to declare that he’s out.

I’m still predicting Bryan-Nathan-Zoe for now

i think these dates are old because Bryan is gonna be in Nebraska tomorrow for his home party, yet his band is performing in california tomorrow according to his webpage

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i think these dates are old because Bryan is gonna be in Nebraska tomorrow for his home party, yet his band is performing in california tomorrow according to his webpage

12 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I’m still a Bryan, Nathan, Zoe truther and I don’t care if I’m indii-lusion

omg I'm gonna be so right just y'all wait

• Like 2

The plot thicken. If you go to https://votaband.com/

And click on the April and May date. It's not concert it's a multiday/years Religious Spiritual gathering to reconnect with God.

alVotR3m.png

So it's entirely possible that only half the band goes there or we have a replacement signer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We’ll have to see on Bryan, but D+S’ top 3 feels pretty locked in, especially after the leak. John’s is gonna depend on if Bryan shows up to the show. Chance and Reba are still slightly up in the air bc I don’t know whether or not Chance will sneak Nadège in there and who he’d take out for her. And Reba can easily be Asher plus whichever two she feels most attached to from L, J&J, and Josh. She did full country(ish) last season, and since this season was filmed alongside the other, maybe she wanted to experiment without a country artist for once 👀

• Like 1

I look it up a bit more and Bryan is a Leader Accomplice of the Harbord Ministries Who We Are - ROGUE Journey And the Harbord Ministries is refer to multiple time on the band page. Home - VOTA (votaband.com) So the date is probably been setup years before and it's not a concert.  On the Rogue Journey FAQ they ask participant to commit to at least 2 event separate by a year to complete the journey.  So I guess there is a high possibility that Bryan wont be there and it's just old date.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AD25 said:

There’s a little bit of hope that D+S are thinking strategically of a cohesive versatile top 3 and decides to select Tae, Madison, and Anya to move forward to lives. We will just have to wait and find out how the remaining non leaked performances go 

Madison and Anya easily are the most similar contestants on that team so i’m not sure how that would be versatile 

• Like 4

My predictions for the playoffs:

- John will wear a dark-colored cardigan or bomber

- Dan + Shay will wear the same style as their outfits from the blinds, just different colors

- Chance will have a jacket and T-shirt as always and matching colored hat

- Reba will wear a blazer and cowboy boots.

I don't want to confuse anyone no more because the top 12 seems quite obvious. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dany said:

I look it up a bit more and Bryan is a Leader Accomplice of the Harbord Ministries Who We Are - ROGUE Journey And the Harbord Ministries is refer to multiple time on the band page. Home - VOTA (votaband.com) So the date is probably been setup years before and it's not a concert.  On the Rogue Journey FAQ they ask participant to commit to at least 2 event separate by a year to complete the journey.  So I guess there is a high possibility that Bryan wont be there and it's just old date.

So the odds shift to in. The group would likely release him even if there's a contract to release.

I hope Bryan 's having a good laugh at us. lol

Edited by Wim

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Madison and Anya easily are the most similar contestants on that team so i’m not sure how that would be versatile 

I’ve accepted that. Gotta check out my final top 12 predictions 

I'm kinda confused about this

The gloves came off during one artist’s Blind Audition between Reba and Dan + Shay.  They were fighting each other for this artist who blew the roof off the place with 1974 song Dixieland.  He is a solid Country artist contender and most likely will make it to the Live Shows (we are predicting). 

He was praised for interacting with the band during his performance, as well as bringing high energy. 

The wording is pretty confusing but they probably mean Josh? As in he sang DIxieland in the playoffs but they somehow knew about his blind audition results as well

18 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I'm kinda confused about this

The gloves came off during one artist’s Blind Audition between Reba and Dan + Shay.  They were fighting each other for this artist who blew the roof off the place with 1974 song Dixieland.  He is a solid Country artist contender and most likely will make it to the Live Shows (we are predicting). 

He was praised for interacting with the band during his performance, as well as bringing high energy. 

The wording is pretty confusing but they probably mean Josh? As in he sang DIxieland in the playoffs but they somehow knew about his blind audition results as well

My guess is that is Josh. He probably sang Dixieland in the Playoffs and Reba and D&S happened to mention that they competed for him in the blinds. All the others parts are probably just exagerated. And they are "predicting" because maybe the results were filmed on another taping.