The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

6 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

For the hometown round, Maddi should sing End of Beginning lol.

aNd wHeN i'M bAcK tO cHiCaGo i fEeL iT

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

Lordy, was this in his hobo phase?

For the record, I think the country guys this season are the cutest ones we've had so far. 🤭

And Josh seems  like such a sweetheart.hes like a big teddy bear that can SANG

Edited by Tmp 12

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

For Madison, I think the sweet, easy-breezy vibe suits her to a T, and she could really capitalize on that. Maybe something like Coldplay’s “Yellow” or other songs in that vein. Her Playoff proves that she can also do emotional ballads when she needs to, and she comes off authentic when doing so. My gut says she’ll come in around third place but a win definitely isn’t out of the question.

i was concerned after her first two rounds that she wouldn’t rise to the occasion but her playoffs performance was ridiculously strong. like obviously she’s not Kyla but in her genre she is extremely good. i don’t think she will win but i wouldn’t even be mad atp

2 hours ago, allistr said:

aNd wHeN i'M bAcK tO cHiCaGo i fEeL iT

no.

CHICAGOOOOOO CHICAGOOOOO ITS A CITY THATD EXCITING ITS A CUTY THATS INCITING ITS A CUTY FOR A WOMAN JUST LIKE MEEEEEEEE

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

no.

CHICAGOOOOOO CHICAGOOOOO ITS A CITY THATD EXCITING ITS A CUTY THATS INCITING ITS A CUTY FOR A WOMAN JUST LIKE MEEEEEEEE

THERE'S A LAKE THEY CALL IT MICHIGAN I THINK I'M REALLY FITTING IN CHICAGO IS MY PERFECT CUP OF TEA

Christian Worship GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

The Idol-Voice contestant crossover list keeps expanding….

Elyscia Jefferson, Ryan Argast, & Corey Curtis were also on Idol. Probably more that we don't even know about. 

Edited by indii

On the topic, here's a video from Jacquie Roar's YouTube channel of her on AI11. You can actually see Josh for a split second at the beginning of the video

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Nadège posted a video that shows her song but I only got that it’s by Jill Scott

Upon closer inspection of the lyrics, it seems she will be singing "He Loves Me" by Jill Scott

Love the fresh song pick!

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, QueenCami said:

cant find the ranking thread so

Actively Enjoyed
Jackie Romeo

Nadege

Justin & Jeremy

Solid, no issues 

Josh

RLETTO

I wanted more

Asher

Maddi

Kyle

Serenity

L.

i flopped w this take .... Maddi was good, Asher was very good (although i didn't love the breaks Titani---um), and L. was good though the growls were a bit much for me

also this scale isn't fair because all these performances were strong so no one was bad at all

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Upon closer inspection of the lyrics, it seems she will be singing "He Loves Me" by Jill Scott

Love the fresh song pick!

She's probably not gonna make it through anyway, but I'd love to hear her take on the song.

Chance: Is it different from doing The Voice UK?

Meghan: This is America, my friends are watching, my family are watching.

Me: 😮 so you mean your family didn't even pay attention to that version even though you were a judge there? (That's not true btw because her dad did show up at the blinds and performed with her there)

• Like 2

Hey guys, could someone make a thread for this season's Top 12 Prediction Games? We did it last season, there were questions like "Which 8 singers will automatically advance to Top 9? or "Who will open the show?" or "Who will close the show?" or "What will be the ratio of male and female singers in the Top 9?" 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AD25 said:

Hey guys, could someone make a thread for this season's Top 12 Prediction Games? We did it last season, there were questions like "Which 8 singers will automatically advance to Top 9? or "Who will open the show?" or "Who will close the show?" or "What will be the ratio of male and female singers in the Top 9?" 

We have to study 

25 minutes ago, AD25 said:

You can do it yourself, just copy paste Daillon's game from last year and adjust it for this year.

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

You can do it yourself, just copy paste Daillon's game from last year and adjust it for this year.

Just found it, thank you sir!