The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

2 hours ago, Tmp 12 said:

Just noticed it but Lmao at Zeya Rae is "SUPERCHARGED" with Raw Emotions 🤣

Supercharged as if she's a robot or something 

They hired a preteen with a thesaurus as an intern and we have to stan 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I curse the day that the producers decided that bringing Chance The Rapper into the coaches' panel was a good idea. He is awful. For someone who presumes to be a producer, it seems like he has no sense of musicality. Why trying to sell RLetto so hard to the audience?? He sucks since his audition. He didn't deserve a chair turn and it's a shame that we have to endure his voice for another round while way better singers than him has been eliminated. And bringing Serenity this far is also...ugh. If that girl makes it to the lives, she is gonna crash and burn. She can't even handle the pre-taped rounds. 

Maddi is honestly his only hope to even survive the first live show. 

I'm not sure if i ended posting this in the day of his birthday (it was still 15th were i live). Hopefully not :dead: 

Edit: not like he is gonna see this at all, but still.

Edited by Gustavo527

I've looked at RLETTO's numbers for his Knockout, and unsurprisingly, he's among the lowest on Facebook.  Boy, do many posters over there hate that Chance put him through last night.  A few agree with the choice, but the majority seem to agree that Alyssa got robbed.

Yeah, if he makes Chance's top three, he's gone immediately in the Top 12.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

I'm just so happy that Chance chose RLETTO, hopefully, we can get more melodic rappers on the show. He represents what so many of us listen to these days and reminds me of a mini Chance.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ule said:

I'm just so happy that Chance chose RLETTO, hopefully, we can get more melodic rappers on the show. He represents what so many of us listen to these days and reminds me of a mini Chance.

This has to be rlettos alt account

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, ule said:

You're the only one, fortunately.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Harmat said:

It's looking like Jackie didn't make lives. She has shows on May 2, May 10, and May 22 (the day after the finale). This lends credibility to the song release theory...

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5wxm3VtcEd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.williamscenter.co/events/julia-roome-of-nbcs-the-voice

https://new.hotelcafe.com/event/jackie-romeo/

what the f*ck ...

2 hours ago, ule said:

This.

We have suffered way too much. 

But imagine Reba sending the twins to the Top 12, it seems like L is the only one standing in their way if Jackie is already confirmed gone.

Asher and Josh seemed pegged as locks for her team.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

But imagine Reba sending the twins to the Top 12, it seems like L is the only one standing in their way if Jackie is already confirmed gone.

Asher and Josh seemed pegged as locks for her team.

i recall her PO performance had gotten mixed reception from the judges on the popjunket article so unless j&j completely flop I fear for her chances :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, StarWalker1 said:

i recall her PO performance had gotten mixed reception from the judges on the popjunket article so unless j&j completely flop I fear for her chances :(

And we get more of the twins :haha:

At this point idc, let them go far and make IDF meltdown because we are more entertaining than this season.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

Sorry y'all, but... 

IMG-20240416-211808.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

So, what do we know about POs results? From what I remember...

- I remember someone saying Karen had a big gap on shows during the lives, so they presumed her to be IN. 

- Apparently Kyle´s show dates conflict with the lives taping, so he´s presumed to be OUT.

- Bryan´s band has conflicting show dates too, but we don´t know if he´ll be performing there. UNKNOWN.

- L apparently got mixed reviews from the coaches. UNKNOWN, BUT IT DOESN´T LOOK GOOD, UNLESS REBA REALLY LOVES HER (I HOPE THAT´S THE CASE).

- Now apparently there´s conflicting show dates with Jackie. Maybe OUT?

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, does anybody know if there´s a comeback spot this season?

I'm pretty sure there is not. Otherwise, it would have been stated on the Hollywood Junket article. 

Edited by Gustavo527

44 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I don't really see any of the most popular P!nk's songs being a good fit for L.'s Voice.

Her version of A Million Dreams may fit. But the song was never performed on the show though. 

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I don't really see any of the most popular P!nk's songs being a good fit for L.'s Voice.

Which might explain the mixed reviews that she got.

Oh God, a possible L. Rodgers flop?

Bruh I can't with most of the best vocalists of the season giving performances way below their capabilities.  Gene and Mafe were straight up flops, and Maddi and Val are much better than their KOs..

I get even some of the best contestants ever have had mediocre performances.. but it's pretty early in the competition and we haven't even reached lives yet!(which is usually when a mediocre performance or two happens for the top talent)

Glad most of y'all seemed to enjoy the KOs, but this season still remains way below average for me other than the battle round.

I'm still holding out hope for the PO round, mostly because the last 2 have been some of the best. Not that I expect this season to top that. But at least be really good.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 2