The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

9 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Cami Clune's ETHEREAL performance
Hello Sunday DOMINATES the stage
Mafe REVEALS her SOUL

jokes on u bc idgaf abt Cami, HS is obvi campily bad sometimes, and Mafe flopped tonight. 

24 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I curse the day that the producers decided that bringing Chance The Rapper into the coaches' panel was a good idea. He is awful. For someone who presumes to be a producer, it seems like he has no sense of musicality. Why trying to sell RLetto so hard to the audience?? He sucks since his audition. He didn't deserve a chair turn and it's a shame that we have to endure his voice for another round while way better singers than him has been eliminated. And bringing Serenity this far is also...ugh. If that girl makes it to the lives, she is gonna crash and burn. She can't even handle the pre-taped rounds. 

Maddi is honestly his only hope to even survive the first live show. 

Okay this is a bit much :dead:

But yeah, he sucks at this. I kinda disagree with everyone placing their bets on Maddi being Chance’s only hope. I just can’t see this audience getting behind her at all over the 16 year old girl on his team.

I think it’s Serenity or bust, but for the first time in a long time I can see a coach getting wiped out before semis (S16 Team Adam, I think?)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

jokes on u bc idgaf abt Cami, HS is obvi campily bad sometimes, and Mafe flopped tonight. 

actual footage of you deflecting your past statements

dflct.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

that’s not footage of me cause i’m not white (unlike 90% of your sig). hope this clarifies! 💜💜💜

oooooop the read!

this is me dealing with my white guilt even though I'm Asian

EbQQ.gif

• Haha 5

Was season 11 that bad lol?? i didn't watch it full but one thing I liked about it was that they had rock,indie and a jazz singer that time which we don't get much as often now 

It's looking like Jackie didn't make lives. She has shows on May 2, May 10, and May 22 (the day after the finale). This lends credibility to the song release theory...

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5wxm3VtcEd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.williamscenter.co/events/julia-roome-of-nbcs-the-voice

https://new.hotelcafe.com/event/jackie-romeo/

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Any sign of Justin & Jeremy's activity on social media?  Because I can see them, Asher, and Josh being Reba's top three, given the reports of L. being criticized during the playoffs.

• Like 1

I can FINALLY sit down to watch the performances. Here we go.

Gene - Why did it feel like he was kinda throwing that? 💀 DId he actually want to win this matchup? The song choice is bad enough but if he killed it vocally it wouldn't be an issue. Unfortunately, he did not. It's not really the trainwreck some were making it out to be but I kind of wish it was because that would have at least made it exciting to watch.

Mafe - First of all, fire the intern who thought "Bares her warm soul" would be an acceptable sequence of words. WTF is up with the YT vid titles? Second, I was surprised at how mid this performance was from Mafe. Not only does it pale in comparison to the original, but it also pales in comparison to the Hello Sunday cover of this song. 

What happened to these two?

• Like 4

Karen - Wow! From the jump, she seemed emotionally connected. I also never realized how beautiful her tone was before this performance. I mean, when she first got to the chorus, I was blown away. That's definitely among the best performances to come out of this season so far. I think she could wind up in the Finale if she keeps it up.

Ducote - This guy needs to work on appearing more natural on stage (as of now he comes off a little too performatively intense), but he's definitely come a long way from his audition, vocally speaking. His performance was more enjoyable than both Gene and Mafe, which I would NOT have bet on coming into this episode.

• Like 4

Justin & Jeremy - I personally HATE this song choice but I just know if these two did that at the Filipino family reunion they would be racking up the cash from the titos and titas. I saw quite a bit of contempt for them in the discussion thread but honestly? They're not that bad guys :ph34rwave: Definitely unpolished but they've got something going.

Zeya - I thought this was gonna be good based on how she started but the chorus onwards felt limp. She does not have the firepower to pull off a song like this. Everytime she tries to do a climactic run or high note it just comes off like... that was it?

• Like 3

Alyssa - I kept waiting for her to mess up so her elimination could somehow be justified, but it never happened. There was just no excuse for Chance the F*pper to cut Alyssa after that performance. That felt like the sort of breakout moment that an underdog contestant would be rewarded for, but instead she just gets sent packing. Boo.

RLETTO - There were some genuinely solid moments here and there, but overall the flip did not work for me. The phrasing was very awkward for most of it; I mean, the verses had no real flow to them. I have to give him credit for the moments of beauty, but c'mon, Alyssa should have had this. Her performance was so much more cohesive.

• Like 5

Jackie - I don't know about y'all, but this girl's tone is absolute ear candy to me. Every time she goes into her mid or upper chest voice, she just sounds like money. It's just her lower register which I feel she needs to develop. Also, I don't even care that she chose an overdone song, because she totally made it her own. Second best of the night after Karen.

Zoe - I loved her song choice, and I did enjoy the performance, but I feel like people were kinda overstating how well she did vocally? She deserved to advance for sure, but I wouldn't have picked her over Jackie.

• Like 5

My predicion

Top 12

Team John

Zoe Levert

Bryan Olesen

Mafe

Team Dan Shay

Karen Waldrup

Anya True

Madison Curbelo

Team Chance

Maddi Jane

Serenity Arce

RLetto

Team Reba 

Josh Sanders

Asher HaVon

Jackie Romeo

• Like 1

Hi guys, i don't use to come around, but i need to say how much i'm frustraded about:

- Alyssa elimination;
- The REAL possibilty that Olivia and Anya were eliminated in the PO (the music release theory is VERY reliable, congrats to the author).

NEW SUBJECT:

Which spoilers do we have about song choices?

- L with a P!nk song;
- Serenity with Lose You to Love Me;

And????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlissonfromBR said:

Hi guys, i don't use to come around, but i need to say how much i'm frustraded about:

- Alyssa elimination;
- The REAL possibilty that Olivia and Anya were eliminated in the PO (the music release theory is VERY reliable, congrats to the author).

NEW SUBJECT:

Which spoilers do we have about song choices?

- L with a P!nk song;
- Serenity with Lose You to Love Me;

And????

+ Nadège with a Coldplay song and that’s about it I think

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Jackie - I don't know about y'all, but this girl's tone is absolute ear candy to me. Every time she goes into her mid or upper chest voice, she just sounds like money. It's just her lower register which I feel she needs to develop. Also, I don't even care that she chose an overdone song, because she totally made it her own. Second best of the night after Karen.

Snaps all around, I would actually rank Jackie as my second favorite of the night behind Maddi. I think people are judging this a bit too harshly because of the admittedly stale song choice, but she did well with it AND put her own twist on it.

I'm kinda sad she'll probably end up a casualty of the Playoffs.... hope she goes out on a high note.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Justin & Jeremy - I personally HATE this song choice but I just know if these two did that at the Filipino family reunion they would be racking up the cash from the titos and titas. I saw quite a bit of contempt for them in the discussion thread but honestly? They're not that bad guys :ph34rwave: Definitely unpolished but they've got something going.

Ooh that drag is so specifically Pinoy and I'm here for ittttttt ❤️ 

I'll probably appreciate the performance more once I watch the whole thing again with my mom on the good TV.

30 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Ooh that drag is so specifically Pinoy and I'm here for ittttttt ❤️ 

I'll probably appreciate the performance more once I watch the whole thing again with my mom on the good TV.

i swear yan yung kantang kinukulit ako ng tito ko na kantahin bago siya pumanaw 😭

• Haha 1