The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Those are the same concert dates from way back, nothing new. Call me delusional but I am choosing to believe that Bryan is in John’s Top 3 until proven otherwise. :haha:

I mean, you're welcome to.  But unless Bryan has an alternate vocalist in mind, I highly doubt that he'd risk his band losing money by having to cancel or postpone shows with him absent.  Just saying. . . .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Those are the same concert dates from way back, nothing new.

Do we know how long ago those dates were posted? Since they filmed the playoffs a while back, maybe Bryan already scheduled for those dates knowing he was eliminated :(

Or hopefully, he made it to the live shows which explains the gap between the band's April and May shows but miscalculated the live show weeks by one week. VOTA's last April show is on April 24 while the first May show is on May 19 so maybe he thought the live shows would be between April 29 and May 13 😄 

Just remember that we counted Noah out last season due to a show posting he forgot to remove from his website. Glad I was wrong about that one since he made it to PO's.

• Like 4

So who's gonna be the leak then?

Last season they leaked Kara Tanae with a view to help her make it past the top 12 somehow. It didn't work. If it happens again this season, my guess is Nadege for the leak.

53 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

So who's gonna be the leak then?

Last season they leaked Kara Tanae with a view to help her make it past the top 12 somehow. It didn't work. If it happens again this season, my guess is Nadege for the leak.

I think next Monday is gonna be Team John and Team Dan+Shay (so not Nadege)

The ones I can't see getting leaked  are Kamalei and Olivia but all the others have a chance 

Edited by Tmp 12

53 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

I think next Monday is gonna be Team John and Team Dan+Shay (so not Nadege)

The ones I can't see getting leaked  are Kamalei and Olivia but all the others have a chance 

Right, forgot about that.

But it can't be Kamalei since we already knew he's out. Karen maybe if she's got a killer performance  

17 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I’m gonna guess that the leak will be someone who has yet to be leaked. Maybe Karen?

I have a feeling it's gonna be Karen too. But if not her,maybe Nathan since he's the frontrunner and most likely to make the finale on John's team. I could see Bryan or Madison too depending on who made it to the lives 

If the music release theory is right, Anya going home is kinda surprising considering how much D+S love her. 

I kinda would’ve considered her a lock along with Karen, a la Asher and Josh for Reba

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

If the music release theory is right, Anya going home is kinda surprising considering how much D+S love her. 

I kinda would’ve considered her a lock along with Karen, a la Asher and Josh for Reba

The theory could be held in error though as this season can be unpredictable. For example, Gene winning his KO against Mafe seemed to be the general consensus when the actual episode said otherwise. If the theory is actually not what the official case is, I would love to see Team D+S top 3 comprise of Anya, Madison, and Tae.

We’ll officially find out what the Team D+S top 3 verdict is on Monday! 

Edited by AD25

KO FB react

Nathan 27k

Karen 20k

Josh 10k

Asher 8.7k

Kamalei 7.9k

Tae 5.8k

Serenity 5.3k

Kyle 5.2k

Olivia 4.7k

Jackie 4.6k

J&J 4.4k

Zoe 3.8k

Maddi 2k

Anya 1.7k

Rletto 1.3k

Mafe 1k

All the women except Karen are bottom dwellers 🙈

37 minutes ago, indodol said:

KO FB react

Nathan 27k

Karen 20k

Josh 10k

Asher 8.7k

Kamalei 7.9k

Tae 5.8k

Serenity 5.3k

Kyle 5.2k

Olivia 4.7k

Jackie 4.6k

J&J 4.4k

Zoe 3.8k

Maddi 2k

Anya 1.7k

Rletto 1.3k

Mafe 1k

Never change, Minivan.

1 hour ago, indodol said:

KO FB react

Nathan 27k

Karen 20k

Josh 10k

Asher 8.7k

Kamalei 7.9k

Tae 5.8k

Serenity 5.3k

Kyle 5.2k

Olivia 4.7k

Jackie 4.6k

J&J 4.4k

Zoe 3.8k

Maddi 2k

Anya 1.7k

Rletto 1.3k

Mafe 1k

Great.

Eliminated or not 

Need a Gina Miles moment from Anya in the Playoffs so bad  like you might as well go out with a bang if you aren't advancing 

Same for Mafe ,Bryan, Jackie and Kyle

Edited by Tmp 12
  • Like 1

I personally would appreciate the leak to be someone from the Playoff Pass. I would love to see Bryan or Madison because I feel they were two of my favorites but they haven’t had their “‘moment yet.” I would have initially thought Nadege but with the comments we have from her performance I don’t see the show leaking someone who didn’t perform as well so close to the lives. Karen’s KO performance put her on my radar. I hope they don’t give her popular country fluff and she can really dig in to the vocals. 

On 4/17/2024 at 12:40 PM, Someone648 said:

I hope VOTA announces plans for an alternate vocalist for the May tour

They are in the same venue for the month of May so it may or may not matter but bryan isn't posting like someone who is possibly not on the show and Nathan inadvertently let it slip that him and Bryan were both still in the running last week .

On 4/17/2024 at 12:49 PM, Rodney said:

If not, then I can't parse that as anything other than Bryan being out in the Playoffs.  No way his band would risk losing money from having to postpone or even cancel shows because he'll be absent.

The venue is the same for most of may missing 1 show probably doesn't matter .Plus Nathan gave it away  sure not on purpose that both him and Bryan were still on the show last week on his Instagram stories .