The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

35 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I mean we don’t know anything, just that Anya might fall under the music release theory

Facts. There’s a scenario the music release theory is false and Anya could have her breakthrough moment to make Team D+S top 3. There’s another scenario the music theory is true and has a mundane PO performance. We’ll officially find out on Monday 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, AD25 said:

I would not be surprised if the PO leak is someone we were not expecting, by a long shot lol

Well, you were right.  I don't think that anyone was expecting Tae to be leaked.

He was definitely solid and very strong once more, though.  I can see Dan + Shay putting him through after that performance.  I really liked that.

Also if we weren’t sure about Anya being eliminated, she has yet ANOTHER single release a week from now. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C54RJ5ZS126/?igsh=cGhhdDcyYTV1aG51

edit: I didn’t even catch the second one but apparently Olivia released two singles over the course of the season too

We can pretty much confirm Tae, Karen, Madison for Team D+S I think.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It’s not like anyone was expecting him to be in John’s Top 3 but this Hawaii show on May 12 means Kamalei is out

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5t0lXWSZIN/?igsh=MXFmY3FsNTkzZDdqNQ==

John rarely keeps his Knockout steals, anyway (in fact, Celia was the only one whom he did keep, and she was a Cross-Battle steal), so no, that's no surprise.

18 minutes ago, Rodney said:

John rarely keeps his Knockout steals, anyway (in fact, Celia was the only one whom he did keep, and she was a Cross-Battle steal), so no, that's no surprise.

Well Cammwess too, but he was technically an original Team Legend member

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Also if we weren’t sure about Anya being eliminated, she has yet ANOTHER single release a week from now. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C54RJ5ZS126/?igsh=cGhhdDcyYTV1aG51

edit: I didn’t even catch the second one but apparently Olivia released two singles over the course of the season too

We can pretty much confirm Tae, Karen, Madison for Team D+S I think.

If Jackie, Anya, or Olivia (who I doubt the most) make lives, then the music release theory is held in error but we’ll find out on Monday the earliest. 

If the theory is false, I would bet Tae, Anya, and Karen could be Team D+S top 3 

Edited by AD25

I can imagine Mafe doing well in "¡Corré!"... Minivan's just gonna ignore it, but I'd appreciate it.

Edited by allistr

Honestly ... Tae kinda owned that. While technically not his best vocal, he made up for it by having great stage presence and also saving the big important notes at the end ... prob my fave from him the entire season

30 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I’m still a Bryan, Nathan, Zoe truther and I don’t care if I’m indii-lusion

*finger snaps*

I would be very satisfied with this Legend Top 3.

The only reason we are so hung up on Bryan is because we have no idea when the conflicting dates on his band schedule were posted. Every other time we ruled out an artist because of a show, it was justified because it was a very recent update.

47 minutes ago, allistr said:

I can imagine Mafe doing well in "¡Corré!"... Minivan's just gonna ignore it, but I'd appreciate it.

are we thinking John will keep Mafe singing Spanish songs throughout the rest of the season? I hope so, because her KO is real spotty. Just lean in to your strengths.

• Like 1

No offense to Tae, but damn it I was so confident we'd have an all female final 3 for team D+S.

Personally don't think this would be worth putting through as it is his weakest performance yet but isn't too bad, but we will have to see the rest of the others performances first 

Strategically speaking, I think it would be way smarter to push for only one country singer and take anya and Madison to the lives. Karen/Tae could be their finale lock and country votes wouldn't have to be split in case they have both tae/Karen in the finale, Josh will also likely be there too 

Edited by Tmp 12
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, AD25 said:

There’s a little bit of hope that D+S are thinking strategically of a cohesive versatile top 3 and decides to select Tae, Madison, and Anya to move forward to lives. We will just have to wait and find out how the remaining non leaked performances go 

She's probably going home honestly, because of the music release theory but also Madison posting a performance pic seems like an indicator she made it through.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AD25 said:

There’s a little bit of hope that D+S are thinking strategically of a cohesive versatile top 3 and decides to select Tae, Madison, and Anya to move forward to lives. We will just have to wait and find out how the remaining non leaked performances go 

There is no way they are letting Karen go.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

She's probably going home honestly, because of the music release theory but also Madison posting a performance pic seems like an indicator she made it through.

Yeah, I’ve come in to terms with that but maybe in the off chance we’ll be surprised 🤷‍♂️ 

16 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

There is no way they are letting Karen go.

We’ll see. Although she’s a strong contender so far, maybe her PO performance isn’t as it seems 🤷‍♂️ 

All we know is Tae’s PO performance was leaked and turned out good while we haven’t seen Anya, Madison, Karen, nor Olivia’s yet

Just now, AD25 said:

We’ll see. Although she’s a strong contender so far, maybe her PO performance isn’t as it seems 🤷‍♂️ 

All we know is Tae’s PO performance was leaked and turned out good while we haven’t seen Anya, Madison, Karen, nor Olivia’s yet

Karen has casually no shows for her tour during the weeks the live shows are gonna be on. There is literally a big gap and her next date after the last one in april happens to be programes for after the finale. I don't see how that is a coincidence.

• Like 2

Karen,Madison and Tae will definitely be a solid MInivan friendly team for the lives shows. As first time coaches D+S are  doing a good job building up their team, way better than Season 23 Niall and Chance, so I'm impressed 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

Karen,Madison and Tae will definitely be a solid MInivan friendly team for the lives shows. As first time coaches D+S are  doing a good job building up their team, way better than Season 23 Niall and Chance, so I'm impressed 

Niall still won S23 aka his first season thou so-

Edited by StarWalker1

50 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Niall still won S23 aka his first season thou so-

True

I meant their team  overall from the blind auditions to now but yeah,even in a weak team it only takes one to have a breakout moment like gina did and win it all so who knows, maybe chance could have a finalist actually and maybe serenity could win it all🙊jk but serious at the same time