The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Looks like we can safely call Morgan safe without worrying about the Facebook numbers, because that doesn’t look like it’s going to be an issue.Β 

I'm so glad she's getting better numbers, not just because she deserves it from every demographic, but to quiet the naysayers who think "But FB is everything!"

Β 

Overall, just a slayage performance, if now's the time to get peak numbers, it is now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm so glad she's getting better numbers, not just because she deserves it from every demographic, but to quiet the naysayers who think "But FB is everything!"

Β 

Overall, just a slayage performance, if now's the time to get peak numbers, it is now.

IMO, one of the best live performances I've ever seen. Can't believe some folks on the live discussion thread were calling it her weakest vocal.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 3

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

IMO, one of the best live performances I've ever seen. Can't believe some folks were calling it her weakest vocal on the live thread.

It was my favorite live performance from Morgan by far IMO. To be fair, the beginning was very pitchy, but she definitely made up for it as the performance went on.

IMO one of the best live performances I've ever seen. Can't believe some folks were calling it her weakest vocal on the live thread.

She was emotional yes, but didn't falter with her power or pitch.Β 

Β 

The standards for her are too high lmao, she's always been strong this whole season though.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ikwonic said:

It was my favorite live performance from Morgan by far IMO. To be fair, the beginning was very pitchy, but she definitely made up for it as the performance went on.

The beginning was not pitchy. I’ve watched it 3 times.Β 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

The top 3 in Facebook reacts will be Morgan, Bryce and Brayden, in whatever order. Brayden will probably be 3rd. FWIW

Β 

And I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if all three of those get a PV.Β 

If Brayden gets a PV over Justin/Omar/Kim I will be devastated 😭 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Only three? Rookie numbers, lmao.

Β 

This song meant a lot to her, but it didn't affect her vocal level hardly at all. She's a professional who knows what she is doing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don't know why people call everything they don't like "pitchy", and ikownic you didn't just call it pitchy, you called it "very pitchy" lol.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 1

I don't know why people call everything they don't like as "pitchy", and ikownic you didn't just call it pitchy, you called it "very pitchy" lol.

Β 

Β 

"Pitchy" is such a cringe word IIBH. It implies you have too much pitch, which doesn't make sense from a critical standpoint. "Off-pitch" is the more accurate term.Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I don't know why people call everything they don't like as "pitchy", and ikownic you didn't just call it pitchy, you called it "very pitchy" lol.

Β 

Β 

I think he should get the speakers on his TV checked. πŸ˜‚Β 

• Haha 2

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I think he should get the speakers on his TV checked. πŸ˜‚Β 

Or just watch the YT videos with a better sound system. I'm already seeing a marked improvement in some performances now that the audio is not as shot as the livestream.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Looks like we can safely call Morgan safe without worrying about the Facebook numbers, because that doesn’t look like it’s going to be an issue.Β 

I never stop worrying though, so close to finale and anything can happen.Β nervousing.gif

Β 

• Like 4