The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

The one thing Camila did right that Ariana didn't was giving a good enough pitch that got her an actual contender for the win. 

Sure, having an actual ringer in her team is a huge feather in her beret, but I think Camila also sold her contestants way better than Ariana did.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As a whole I have vastly preferred Camila to Ariana in the red chair. She just felt more real and engaged with the whole process of the show.

I prefer Camila to a lot of past coaches, and a couple of the current ones. She’s a natural at this. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As a whole I have vastly preferred Camila to Ariana in the red chair. She just felt more real and engaged with the whole process of the show.

Yeah I was very anti-Camila at first bc I can't stand her music, but as a coach she's been one of the most solid ones we've had to stop by for a single season. Almost hoping she does come back eventually.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Sure, having an actual ringer in her team is a huge feather in her beret, but I think Camila also sold her contestants way better than Ariana did.

did you mean an actual 'singer' :giggle:

I am happy with Camila on the voice so far, she might not be a perfect coach but she seems to care and at least tries, that's my CC pep talk for today 

sillycheer.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

did you mean an actual 'singer' :giggle:

I am happy with Camila on the voice so far, she might not be a perfect coach but she seems to care and at least tries, that's my CC pep talk for today 

sillycheer.gif

Hey! Devix and Steven were on her team too!

Dang.... If only Steven stayed on Camila... He would have been a solid second-in-command.

Edited by Teraginn

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I don't know why people call everything they don't like "pitchy", and ikownic you didn't just call it pitchy, you called it "very pitchy" lol.

Usually it's the incorrect terminology and they use pitchy when they really mean something else and I'm guilty of it too. But for the most part, if a lot of people find something wrong with the performance there usually is. You don't need to be a vocal coach to detect moments that sound "off" whether it's because of lack of support, pitch, nerves or something else.

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I think Kim deserves a PV, but I’m afraid it’s not going to happen. She has a great shot at the instant save, depending on song choices. 

The producers blatanly pushed Jershika last season to be the winner of the semifinal IS. I don't see them doing the same with Kim.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I think Kim deserves a PV, but I’m afraid it’s not going to happen. She has a great shot at the instant save, depending on song choices. 

That was her best performance, and one of the best of the night.

IMO, the deserving top 5 after watching all of these performances would be;

Morgan

Omar

Bryce

Kim

Bodie

I love Brayden but Kim outsold him tonight.

• Like 3

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

The producers blatanly pushed Jershika last season to be the winner of the semifinal IS. I don't see them doing the same with Kim.

Why not? Both of them had to be IS's the week before. I'd even argue that they pushed for Kim harder than Jershika.

The only thing is there's a good chance of Team Legend clinching a PV tomorrow with Omar. Last season they had to push for Jershika because John doesn't have anyone on the Finale. 

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I think it depends on whether Omar gets a PV. Omar would be formidable in the IS too, but Kim would have a chance, depending on song choices. 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Justin might be her toughest competition for the IS but it wouldn't be the biggest shock ever if Kim won the IS.

True.

If Omar gets the PV (Which I think he will), then they'd push for Justin. If he doesn't then I don't know what will happen.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

True.

If Omar gets the PV (Which I think he will), then they'd push for Justin. If he doesn't then I don't know what will happen.

Yeah I think Omar is probably getting the PV. If he doesnt then yeah he probably ruins Kim's chances at the IS.

• Like 1

Two words: KIM CRUSE! I really hope Kim makes it to the finale, she deserves it. If we're talking about "perfect" vocals, Kim's was the cleanest performance tonight. Morgan had a couple off-pitch notes at the start, but they don't really matter cause they're barely noticeable and she slayed the song anyway. bodie had a rough start as well, but he picked it up on the second half. I feel so bad for Parijita :( , I can hear the vocal fatigue setting in (similar to Rowan last week). Morgan and Bryce are most likely the top 2, and the last 3 spots could go to anyone.

• Like 4