The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

I do think Omar had iffy moments in the start. Maybe emotions got the best of him, as he said he was dedicating this song to his love (His Girlfriend).

Β 

The 2nd half tho... just gorgeous. P.S. I think that note was one of the longest sustained note I've seen on this show.Β 

22 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Looks like we can safely call Morgan safe without worrying about the Facebook numbers, because that doesn’t look like it’s going to be an issue.Β 

Actually…Omar might edge Brayden for 3rd in reacts.Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I do think Omar had iffy moments in the start. Maybe emotions got the best of him, as he said he was dedicating this song to his love (His Girlfriend).

Β 

The 2nd half tho... just gorgeous. P.S. I think that note was one of the longest sustained note I've seen on this show.Β 

I think Tessanee Chin has him beat. She held a note for 20 seconds in her rendition of bridge over troubled water.

Β 

But Omar might be 2nd. He held the note for 16-17 seconds. I dont know how no one else has brought this up yet. Say what you will about the rest of the performance but that's easily the most impressive vocal moment of the night.

• Like 4

I think y"all are overestimating the "outrage" Minivan could have with BodieΒ΄s performance.

Β 

I donΒ΄tΒ  think heΒ΄s winning anymore, but I seriously doubt heΒ΄s gonna miss the PV. Between having Blake by his corner and the hype he has garnered, it sounds like a shoo-in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I think Tessanee Chin has him beat. She held a note for 20 seconds in her rendition of bridge over troubled water.

Β 

But Omar might be 2nd. He held the note for 16-17 seconds. I dont know how no one else has brought this up yet. Say what you will about the rest of the performance but that's easily the most impressive vocal moment of the night.

Yeah, I said one of the, not THE.

Β 

3rd might be Jordan. He held a note for 14 seconds (Without You - Duet with Usher).

Β 

Also, this means, Queen Tess still remains supreme.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Β 

I feel like he wasnΒ΄t projecting enough at the start rather than pitchiness. I did hear a couple of issues, but nothing too bad.

Β 

Then the big chorus with the key change came and thatΒ΄s pretty much all he needed. And yes, the big note was even longer than his T13 one.

Β 

That big ending might be his lottery ticket. You know the audience loves those notes.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, season1 said:

I finally liked a Morgan performance and many on the live thread were criticizing it?Β 

Β 

I guess I'll always be on the unpop side even when I like IDF's snowflake.Β ro1ld96.gif

:rofl: glad you liked it thoughΒ 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Or just watch the YT videos with a better sound system. I'm already seeing a marked improvement in some performances now that the audio is not as shot as the livestream.

Watching on TV now. (Kim is singing). NBC itself sounds like crap...commercials sound great. Go figure.

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think y"all are overestimating the "outrage" Minivan could have with BodieΒ΄s performance.

Β 

I donΒ΄tΒ  think heΒ΄s winning anymore, but I seriously doubt heΒ΄s gonna miss the PV. Between having Blake by his corner and the hype he has garnered, it sounds like a shoo-in.

Β 

I don't think most of Minivan was in his corner to begin with. He has been getting by on the casual vote. The question is if the performance tonight turned off the casuals. I don't think so, but if I'm wrong, so be it. That's the chance you take when you have to perform for this aging demo.

Edited by Teraginn

1 minute ago, GrammyHeidi said:

Watching on TV now. (Kim is singing). NBC itself sounds like crap...commercials sound great. Go figure.

Β 

Sorry to hear that .... Maybe fiddle around with the sound settings? The bass may be too high or something.

Β 

Or you can just watch on YT later. It sounds better there anyway.

24 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Or just watch the YT videos with a better sound system. I'm already seeing a marked improvement in some performances now that the audio is not as shot as the livestream.

yes, the stream audio has been terrible all season, everything usually sounds much better on the videos

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If Morgan, Bryce and Brayden all get a PV, and Kim gets the save, just know I’ll be digging up my preseason power ranking tomorrow night.Β πŸ‘Š

If Kim ends up being the only Legend contestant in the finale, plot twist.

Β 

But I think Omar has a fairly good shot at PV. His ending likely did it.

• Like 3

Just now, Misirlou said:

Β 

I wasn’t sold on Omar early on, and I’m still not. Other than that big note, I did not like the performance, and I did rewatch it to make sure.Β 

• Like 2

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

The one thing Camila did right that Ariana didn't was giving a good enough pitch that got her an actual contender for the win.Β 

Not only that, but she’s way more comfortable in that role than Ariana was. Camila reminds me of Kelly in some ways. Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Β 

He was stunning. Of course you're gonna get underwhelmed if you expect him to do it as good as Celine. Even Tess sounded a bit underwhelming compared to Celine (Talking about her Duet with Celine).