The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Blake's KO pairings were weird, two stronger teams and a weak one. That said teenagers tend to improve the most on the show by farΒ 

Blake must've really wanted Brayden through + gotten TPTB to set things up so he'd have a clearer path to the Lives, but that might just be the tinfoil hat talking.

I was checking the auditions, since i wasn't able to watch the very beggining of tonight's episode, andΒ i just wanted to express how proud i am to watch a fellow Mexican auditioning for this show. This song means a lot for Mexicans and having a young girl embracing her culture by singing it in a popular TV show in the USA means a lot. (Especially considering that is Hispanic Heritage Month on the USA, and that few days ago we just celebrated our Independence Day).Β 

Β 

Felicidades Reina! MΓ©xico y el resto deΒ  Latinoamerica aplaude tu talento πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½/ Congratulations Reina! Mexico and the rest of Latin America applauds your talent πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

We met the likely Top 2 this week, now for the constant back and forth until we see who Carson announces the winner.

Β 

This week lowkey bored me though, not too many standouts, but I suppose its best for the narrative of the season. Bryce Vs Morgan.

allisonwhoasmiley.gifΒ there's still some good contestants coming up so we'll see

8 minutes ago, istersay said:

allisonwhoasmiley.gifΒ there's still some good contestants coming up so we'll see

True, but we’ve met the guy who seems like a prototypical Blake front-runner + the contestant who seems like they might be the production team’s Chosen One, so it’s not off the table for them to be the top 2.

Β 

Then again, Holly Forbes got quite a bit of promo ahead of the season and we saw how that went - anything can happen.

• Like 1

Looking at the spoiler list - obviously unconfirmed, but I feel pretty confident saying KoKo from tonight was the unnamed female no-chair from Taping Seven.

Β 

She’s the right age + right gender, so unless we get someone else who fits that profile (unlikely but not impossible) I’d guess she just got unlucky and being late in the process made the coaches pickier than usual given limited slots available.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

True, but we’ve met the guy who seems like a prototypical Blake front-runner + the contestant who seems like they might be the production team’s Chosen One, so it’s not off the table for them to be the top 2.

Β 

Then again, Holly Forbes got quite a bit of promo ahead of the season and we saw how that went - anything can happen.

true, we never know. I'm just thinking of Kim Cruse and others that can come along and maybe make a difference

32 minutes ago, istersay said:

true, we never know. I'm just thinking of Kim Cruse and others that can come along and maybe make a difference

TPTB usually feature some contenders in the third episode, so Monday night could be another good show.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far we have met half of the Top 16:

Β 

Morgan, Omar, Kate, Bryce, Alyssa, Devix, Kevin and Brayden.

Β 

We're missing Justin, Kim, Eric, Kique, Rowan, Parijita, Sasha, and Bodie.

Notice how they isolated the TCOs of Blake and Camilla, by arranging episodes without any other major threats. Kim will have her own episode too.Β 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Notice how they isolated the TCOs of Blake and Camilla, by arranging episodes without any other major threats. Kim will have her own episode too.Β 

I wonder ifΒ Gwen'sΒ Chosen One will get his or her own episode, whomever TPTB wants hers to be?Β  She's treated so shoddily, I can't tell whom hers will be.

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

I wonder ifΒ Gwen'sΒ Chosen One will get his or her own episode, whomever TPTB wants hers to be?Β  She's treated so shoddily, I can't tell whom hers will be.

I don’t know either. I’ll need to see all of their auditions.Β 

• Like 1

Reina? Fantastic

Bryce? Fantastic

Alyssa? Fantastic

Devix? Fantastic

Chello? Fantastic

Kevin? FANTASTIC.

Β 

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS SO GOOD TONIGHT.

Even Koko wasn't bad, probably just a tad too big for her and bad timing.

Β 

Still watching live for the West Coast but sheeeesh. Tonight was STACKED.

• Like 8