Reina? Fantastic

Bryce? Fantastic

Alyssa? Fantastic

Devix? Fantastic

Chello? Fantastic

Kevin? FANTASTIC.

Β 

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS SO GOOD TONIGHT.

Even Koko wasn't bad, probably just a tad too big for her and bad timing.

Β 

Still watching live for the West Coast but sheeeesh. Tonight was STACKED.

Β 

i know right? Devix and Chello seem pretty polarizing but I really enjoyed bothΒ 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

i know right? Devix and Chello seem pretty polarizing but I really enjoyed bothΒ 

While I dislike Devix's song, I do appreciate how off the wall it was given that we saw that his tone was enough to carry a bizarre choice. I think his KO song will fit him better. I'm intrigued about his battle as well.

Β 

I think Chello went too hard on the song without having the grit to do it. That's my main problem with the audition. I think his voice is suited for something more laidback.

• Like 1

Also, I think the reason why Reina isn't receiving much hype is because she very much sounds like a little girl. A very talented teenage girl, but I don't think she sounds mature for her age the same way Hailey, Kennedy, or Brynn do.

Edited by FloorWax

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Also, I think the reason why Reina isn't receiving much hype is because she very much sounds like a little girl. A very talented teenage girl, but I don't think she sounds mature for her age the same way Hailey, Kennedy, or Brynn do.

imo her and Kennedy sound more mature vocally than Brynn and Hailey.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Ok, i don't wanna go into comparisons because that's not gonna end well. I personally gonna go with the obvious explanation: she is not receiving as much hype as them because she didn't sang in English. That's it.Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, i don't wanna go into comparisons because that's not gonna end well. I personally gonna go with the obvious explanation: she is not receiving as much hype as them because she didn't sang in English. That's it.Β 

Β 

Oh yeah, that's definitely a factor for sure.

Just now, QueenCami said:

Right, I thought Eli and Carolina Alonso had strong auditions, but iirc (and I may be wrong on this), I don’t recall much of IDF feeling strongly that they did great.

oh, and who could forget! the iconic, incredible, magnificent blind audition: Carolina Rial - β€œTBA Spanish Song.” /j

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Who is everyone hoping/expecting to see next week?Β 

Β 

I feel like we'll definitely see Kim and/or Parijita next week, and I have a feeling about Kique and Eric as well. Hoping to see Cara too, it would be weird if she showed up in the first look but wasn't shown until the last week of blinds.

Edited by FloorWax

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Who is everyone hoping/expecting to see next week?Β 

Β 

I feel like we'll definitely see Kim and/or Parijita next week, and I have a feeling about Kique and Eric as well. Hoping to see Cara too, it would be weird if she showed up in the first look but wasn't shown until the last week of blinds.

Cara Brindisi because I want to listen to "All Too Well" on repeat!

• Like 1

Sooo iTunes Chart:

#26: Bryce's audition song "Goodbye Time" by Conway Twitty, the Blake Shelton version

Β 

#79: Also Bryce's audition song "Goodbye Time" but Conway Twittys version

Β 

#164: Alyssa's audition song "Don't Speak" by No Doubt

Β 

#181: Alyssa's audition song again but from No Doubts "The Singles 1992-2003" album.

Β 

and that's it lol

Β 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

At the end of that taping, Camila only had one spot left, so yes she was probably being cautious.

Camila and the other coaches get 14 acts each. unless i am counting wrong she only has 5 so far.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Camila and the other coaches get 14 acts each. unless i am counting wrong she only has 5 so far.

He was referring to the actual physical taping of the episode. The order of artists shown on TV do not reflect the order they were taped.

Finally got to watch all of Tuesday's auditions! Bryce's was my favorite, his tone is amazing. I'm hoping his upper range sounds as resonant as it did during his Blinds once Lives start, 'cause his voice sounded a bit stretched thin in some high notes. I also loved Kevin's audition! He looks so comfortable on stage, I can already imagine how dynamic his Lives performances will be.