The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I need to see too. I took a massive flyer on him. Fact is, he’s in the top 16, so he must have done something good. 

Alright, he performed.

My takeaway: He has a nice tone.

Blake didnt seem too convinced to turn, he wasnt sure he was country. Camila pushed hard for Blake to turn and kept referring to him as his secret weapon.

I think he's got some tricks up his sleeve, but he needs to come out of his shell a bit, which could very well happen. He's veeeery unexperienced and raw.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, Misirlou said:

Alright, he performed.

My takeaway: He has a nice tone.

Blake didnt seem too convinced to turn, he wasnt sure he was country. Camila pushed hard for Blake to turn and kept referring to him as his secret weapon.

I think he's got some tricks up his sleeve, but he needs to come out of his shell a bit, which could very well happen.

He only needs to be competent to have a shot at the finale. 

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

TONIGHT'S CONTESTANTS

CLIFFHANGER RESOLUTION: Kate Kalvach - Rainbow (Kacey Musgraves) - Turned Camila, Gwen, Blake - Picked BLAKE 

1. Reina Ley - Cielito Linu (Andre Rieu) - Turned Camila, Gwen - Picked CAMILA
  2. Bryce Leatherwood - Goodbye Time (Conway Twitty) - Turned Blake, Gwen, John - Picked BLAKE
  3. KoKo- About Damn Time (Lizzo) - Turned NO CHAIRS
  4. Alyssa Witrado - Don't Speak (No Doubt) - Turned Camila, Gwen - Picked GWEN
  5. Devix - Heat Waves (Glass Animals) - Turned John, Camila, Gwen - Picked CAMILA
  6. Chello - Just the Two of Us (Bill Withers) - Turned John, Camila - Picked CAMILA
  7. Kevin Hawkins - Isn't She Lovely (Stevie Wonder) - Turned 4 Chairs (Gwen BLOCKED John) - Picked BLAKE
  8. Sadie Bass - Stupid Boy (Keith Urban) - Turned Blake, Gwen - Picked GWEN
  9. SHEj - I Like It (DeBarge) - Turned NO CHAIRS
  10. Brayden Lape - This Town (Niall Horan) - Turned Blake - DEFAULT to Blake
  11. Peyton Aldridge - Can't You See (Marshall Tucker Band) - Turned John, Gwen, Blake (John BLOCKED Blake) - Picked JOHN

@Someone648 got tonight's info for the contestants.

• Thanks 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

thanks for posting the names of the artist performing and their songs and results @VintageVoice! i decided to nap instead of watch today so it was useful for me

If you watch any, I'd recommend Reina, Alyssa, and Kevin (along with at least one of Peyton + Bryce, as both were pretty good by country guy standards)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

If you watch any, I'd recommend Reina, Alyssa, and Kevin (along with at least one of Peyton + Bryce, as both were pretty good by country guy standards)

Thanks! I’m definitely going to watch all of the chair-turners soon (otherwise my spreadsheet would be incomplete - and I know no worse fate! /j). I look forward to hearing Reina on the mariachi song and Kevin. How do you think the episode was compared to episode 1?

Just now, QueenCami said:

Thanks! I’m definitely going to watch all of the chair-turners soon (otherwise my spreadsheet would be incomplete - and I know no worse fate! /j). I look forward to hearing Reina on the mariachi song and Kevin. How do you think the episode was compared to episode 1?

About the same, but I like that they only had two no-chairs instead of three.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, MusicBuff101 said:

I need to see how the audience reacts to him, but rn I think Bodie has a better chance at being Blake's second finalist than Brayden. I think Blake is gonna push for Bodie more. He's a little unconventional, but Blake likes that.

Devix's reception on the app doesn't bode well for Bodie. Blake would need to overtly campaign for Bodie in the lives for him to have a shot.

I hope he does, FTR. Take a risk, TPTB!

1 minute ago, CocoaPuffs said:

I cannot believe Peyton didn’t make it past knockouts! Potential wildcard?? 

If he were Team Blake, I'd bet on him coming back in a Wildcard if he were picked since Blake's got the biggest Twitter following of the panel + they actually watch the show, but Team Legend makes me nervous since John's following is ~6M smaller than Blake's on Twitter + less show-focused.

• istersay changed the title to The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned and pinned this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic