Jump to content

The Voice โ— S22 โ— Spoilers/News/Updates ๐Ÿ‚


Someone648

Recommended Posts

I loved Alyssa's dance moves and energy; I think Gwen's pitch was really great because she pointed out that energy and how she could try and help Alyssa develop that. I'll put my less positive thoughts in spoilers (although I don't think it was a bad blind audition at all).

I think that Alyssa's enunciation wasn't as clear as I would've wanted; at times, I wasn't sure exactly what word she was saying until I heard more of the lyrics and could piece it together. I think perhaps with a different song choice as well, she could have a stronger performance? I'm curious to hear how she does on "Happier Than Ever." Also, considering she made it to the Top 16 in a season of 56 successful auditioners, I'm sure she continued to impress the coaches, so congratulations to her!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ย 

Kinda messy but I guess she got carried away :haha:. Decent audition overall.ย 

ย 

By the way I'm sold, Camila is a great addition to the show, she's very entertaining. If Minivan agrees with me, might as well give Morgan the trophy already.ย 

ย 

ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Loved Alyssa! The beginning was strong and I think she ended strong, though she definitely got a bit messy/muddled in the middle there but recovered well. Not sure whether to count it as nerves or overall enunciation issues/lack of experience, but it's something that can definitely be worked on.

ย 

I'm hearing a fantastic voice for alt/pop/pop rock, which makes the battles song choice make sense. Song choice aside, Gwen's easily the right coach for her. I'm sold. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Loved Alyssa! The beginning was strong and I think she ended strong, though she definitely got a bit messy/muddled in the middle there but recovered well. Not sure whether to count it as nerves or overall enunciation issues/lack of experience, but it's something that can definitely be worked on.

Same thoughts. I think I'll definitely grow on me more than it ย already has after a few listens

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alyssa was very raw but like Kate, I think she has a lot of potential to give greater performances. She seemed a little too overwrought here, but at her age, that's nothing a little coaching (from Trelawny) can't fix.ย 

ย 

Very excited for the battle with Ian!

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I'm hearing a fantastic voice for alt/pop/pop rock, which makes the battles song choice make sense.

Yes, I think she'll do great with "Happier Than Ever!" And it clearly worked out, since she won and her opponent was stolen.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, echoap said:

ย 

Kinda messy but I guess she got carried away :haha:. Decent audition overall.ย 

ย 

By the way I'm sold, Camila is a great addition to the show, she's very entertaining. If Minivan agrees with me, might as well give Morgan the trophy already.ย 

ย 

ย 

Kinda messy ? Sista was flat too this season better get betterย 

Edited by Angelbright
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to The Voice โ— S22 โ— Spoilers/News/Updates ๐Ÿ‚
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned and pinned this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...