Power Rank The Top 13

Misirlou

Lets see what we have.

Dont rank them based on your preferences, this is a POWER RANKING.

TEAM KELLY:

Girl Named Tom

Jeremy Rosado

Gymani

Hailey Mia

TEAM LEGEND:

Joshua Vacanti

Jershika Maple

Shadale

TEAM ARIANA:

Jim and Sasha

Holly Forbes

Ryleigh Plank

TEAM LEGEND:

Wendy Moten

Paris Winningham

Lana Scott

Edited by Misirlou

1. Girl Named Tom

2. Paris Winningham

3. Wendy Moten

4. Jeremy Rosado

5. Hailey Mia

6. Holly Forbes

7. Joshua Vacanti

8. Jershika Maple

9. Lana Scott

10. Jim and Sasha

11. Gymani

12. Shadale

13. Ryleigh Plank

4-6 are fairly interchangeable, but that part is based on FB likes. I can see all of them making the Semis Instant Save though

FINALE LOCKS

1. Girl Named Tom - Received mostly positive reception on FB even with a song distant from anything they've done as of yet. Lots of crossover appeal, can sing live, and have great hometown support. Their Achilles' heel? It's the Voice, not the Voices!

2. Wendy Moten - She is clearly Blake's favorite and I think they'll give her great song choices, which she'll undoubtedly pull off. Definite finale lock, not so sure about a win just yet.

GREAT CHANCE AT FINALE

3. Paris Winningham - Extremely consistent, and had the best stats of the night, but I have a feeling buses will be coming his way at some point.

4. Holly Forbes - Ariana has to have SOMEONE in the finale, and TPTB will make sure of that. Holly's their best bet.

5. Hailey Mia - Far from a lock, but she can clearly deliver live, and she has an appealing growth arc.

SEMIS AT BEST

6. Jeremy Rosado - He did get the 2nd Team Kelly PV, but idk, I don't see him making the finale. Plus, he seems to be the least precise on Team Kelly when it comes to delivering vocals.

7. Joshua Vacanti - I have no idea who between him and Jershika TPTB (and America) would choose as John's frontunner tbh.

8. Jershika Maple - See #7.

OUTSIDE CHANCE AT SEMIS

9. Lana Scott - Only country singer, not too shabby live either.

10. Jim & Sasha Allen - Their PO performance was not it, and I don't expect them to have an excellent redemption, but I think they'd make it past the first 2 weeks anyway.

FIRST THREE GONE

11. Gymani - I doubt they'd want half of the semis to be Team Kelly. Gymani seems like the easiest to take out.

12. Ryleigh Plank - She needs redemption and/or a moment big time. Get her back to ballads.

13. Shadale - The only one I don't see surviving the first week.

1. GNT (harmonies work well live, strong social media reception, have a clear zone where they do their best musically but can make unorthodox song choices work)

2. Paris (Insanely good social media reception two rounds in a row, consistent vocalist every time he’s on stage, solo male act on a female-heavy season, overcame being Blake’s steal to get the PV

3. Wendy (incredibly experienced live performer, can easily cross genres if she’s allowed to, strong technical skills)

4. Hailey (Minivan loves kids, very current pop sound that appeals to the Ariana fans, lots of poise and has proved capable of navigating a high pressure situation like the Wildcard)

5. Jeremy (token balladeer but less tied to a single genre than others have been in the past, always puts his heart into his performance, some previous competitive reality TV experience)

6. Holly (gorgeous tone, got Arianatora on her side quickly after being stolen, is capable of better vocals than Monday night suggests but needs better song choices)

7. Jershika (got a PV despite a questionable song choice, insane KO helped boost her, strong lower register + lots of vocal control)

8. Joshua (kooky but charismatic, fun to watch, got very good social media reception the last two rounds, can do theatrical stuff as well as more emotional numbers)

9. Lana (country women tend to struggle on the show, Blake clearly sees potential, most of the audience isn’t happy about her being saved over LiBianca and Peedy, does have a lane all to herself though)
10. Gymani (on a season that’s very pop heavy and can stick out by flipping songs to make them her own, but needed a save to advance)

11. Jim and Sasha (got a PV despite the vocals not being up to par, Sasha knows how to make social media eat out of the palm of his hand, the father/son angle is a good storyline, Ariana seems to be pretty attached to them)

12. Shadale (needed the coach save despite a more on-brand song choice than Jershika, people kept comparing her POs performance to her KO, is with one of the less popular coaches)

13. Ryleigh (people are PISSED about Bella losing the coach’s save to her, her voice crack Monday night was discussed a fair amount and not in a good way, stylistically the most polarizing member of her team)

Of my list, spots 4-6 are interchangeable as are spots 12 and 13, so with those particular spots I did allow a little bias in and just picked whose performances on Monday I thought were better.

based on just after POs and not potential for the rest of lives. I could see Paris dropping and Gymani and Jershika climbing.
1. Girl Named Tom

2. Wendy Moten

3. Paris Winningham

4. Hailey Mia

5. Holly Forbes

6. Lana Scott

7. Jershika Maple

8. Jim & Sasha Allen

9. Jeremy Rosado

10. Joshua Vacanti

11. Gymani

12. Shadale

13. Ryleigh Plank

I see a Top 3 as of now, after that it can get blurry.

1. GNT

2. Wendy

3. Paris

4. Hailey(bet, that IS could have changed her position)

5. Jeremy

6. Holly

7. Joshua

8. Gymani

9. Jerishka

10. Jim/Sasha

11. Lana

12. Shadale

13. Ryleigh

4 - 6 could very well change, really depending on song choices.

8 - 13 seem like they won't go further than the Semis or Top 10

Paris is a dark horse, if he keeps it up, he's got a Finale spot waiting. 

FINALE PURRR

1. Wendy - She just gotta keep doing what she's good at and she'll make it there.

2. GNT - They're locks at this point, the only thing that worries me is if they deliver performances under the level of Creep from now on. Still, their support is throgh the roof compared to everyone else's

HAS A SHOT BUT THERE'S COMPETITION SO U BETTA BRING IT

3. Paris - Possibly the one in this group with the best stats. It's looking real good for him rn. He needs to keep this level though because I can see others getting ahead of him if he doesn't

4. Jeremy - Mr Man got PV with a minivan fav song so that could be something worth noting, but he still had solid support. For now he's on top, but if his POs success was thanks to the song I can see his luck running out eventually.

5. Hailey Mia - Where did this lady come from? Obvi many of us underestimated her but the fact she didn't get PV after a solid POs performance is slightly concerning. Either way, the casuals seem to love ehr so I'm sure we'll be seeing her until at least semis and she has the potential to surpass the pervious two based on how the show goes.

6. Holly - Seems to be loved by FB and Ari's frontrunner, so at this point it seems likely she'll be pushed. She screams "middle of the pack" for me or less tbh, but based on the previous reason this is her place rn.

7. Jershika - A queen, and icon a legend. Her getting possibly PV1 from Tea Legend after getting a bus and non minivan friendly song is iconic and says a lot. Alos the fact she got PV over two guys who've had pretty great stats so far (David and Samuel). She seems to be the Legend frontrunner atm, but we all know how the story goes for our powerhouses....they need to get rlly lucky. I think she has a real shot but she needs to get some great songs (and hopefully more appealing to the demo)

(I can see any two of the previous list making it to the finale alongside Wendy and GNT)

DOESN'T SEEM TO BE THE TYPE TO MAKE IT FAR ATM

8. Gymani - She's bringing it, and I think others will be gone before her, so we gotta wait and see what she does but I'm uncertain atm.

9. Joshua - Mr. Man got PV, which is a pretty good signal, but his style isn't everyone's cup of tea so I can see minivan getting tired of it quickly.

10. Ryleigh - I hate to put her this low, and I think she has the potential to make it further than 10th, but her performance on Monday did not help her case. She's here, and she can get higher, if she gets more fitting songs for her that allow her to soar and stand out, and there's always the potential Ari support.

11. Jim and Sasha - Love them, but they lucked out last week. I also don't think there's much they can do to switch up their act and be more interesting.

12. Lana - We all know how it goes for country females, and I think she's kinda polarizing. Would'nt be surprised if she gets PV next week but it's not looking too good for her rn me thinks, just a hunch

13. Shadale - Again, another one who deserves to be higher but being a CS from Team Legend speaks for itself

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

1. Wendy

2. GNT

3. Paris

4. Jim and Sasha (get mad 🥰)

5. Jeremy

6. Jershika

7. Joshua

8. Lana

9. Holly

10. Hailey

11. Gymani

12. Shadale

13. Ryleigh

Jim and Sasha got top PV despite the underwhelming performance and have a big social media following, so they could definitely be Ariana’s top contender moving forward. Hailey doesn’t seem as popular as people are saying she is, so I think Jeremy will soar on team Kelly over her.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1. Girl Named Tom

2. Wendy Moten

3. Jeremy Rosado

4. Paris Winningham

5. Holly Forbes

6. Jershika Maple

7. Lana Scott

8. Hailey Mia

9. Jim & Sasha Allen

10. Gymani

11. Joshua Vacanti

12. Shadale Johnson

13. Ryleigh Plank

Top 2 is clear and they're locked for the finale. Anything can happen from now til then but I feel they'll push GNT over Wendy ever so slightly and they'll pull it off.

3-5 feel pretty interchangeable but I also see one of them as a potential bus in the coming weeks, so one might be sent home packing super early. 6-7 I think are being really underestimated in terms of how far they might end up going. Wouldn't be too shocked to see either in the finale tbh.

8-13 are pretty much ranked in order of how far I could see them going overall, but without surpassing the people in above them.

Welp, the common thread is that facebook grandmas really hate artists who present themselves as current. Especially those who have mostly done songs in the 2000s and beyond. Samuel Harness and David Vogel didn't do a song in the 20th century, and the songs they performed probably created dancing question marks over their heads. Gymani and Hailey Mia likely struggled to get PV because of the same reasons (Hailey did do "Car Wash", but disco don't do well on this show).

Other notes: Peedy's his own thing as an old-soul, but obviously he Elvis-ized everything and became a caricature rather than an artist. And even then, FB gave him rope; just that the tried-and-true old souls on his deep team got the votes. Bella DeNapoli's light-voice crumpled when the Voice producers inevitably tried to stretch them to their limits. 

13) Ryleigh - It would be a surprise if Ryleigh didn't get eliminated next week. I just don't see facebook grandmas connecting to her, and not that teen girls really watch the show, but can't see them latching onto her either. Good voice, but what's her base? Her style kind of reminds me as if Jack from Mass Effect sang in the style of Sheena Easton. Kind of hilarious, actually.

12) Shadale - Shadale's definitely softened up her image with "Impossible" and "Love On the Brain", R&B ballads of the aughts, to appeal to voters. "That's What I Like" sure didn't. She's good when she hits you with swag and force, but that's the antithesis of this show, so sadly she doesn't fit the voting framework. She's also facing a deep field of soul, and R&B females (Wendy/Jershika/Gymani), and team John doesn't inspire votes. Producers will definitely shake one of those R&B females off the tree, and Shadale's the easiest to get off even if they treated her neutrally.

11) Gymani - They are definitely going to shake off people from team Kelly, since it's easier to do so than team Blake, and since she has 4 rather than 3. I'm not convinced Gymani got more votes than Hailey and Hailey beat three dudes in an instant save situation, which is impressive given audience dynamics. And Jeremy got more votes, and he's a guy who sings with passion - that gets votes. She's the current belter of the Wendy/Jershika triumvirate, and that hurts her with voters. 

10) Lana - I'm not totally sure if Lana's really vote bait, because like Shadale and Gymani before her, she's too current. Current in country pop, especially. Does minivan appreciate Kelsea, Maren, Carly Pearce? Traditional country does better than country pop, so even if she switches to some Shania or Faith Hill or whatever I doubt that would elicit votes. If she were on team Ariana or a weaker team she might have a Rachel Mac arc (on Nick Jonas' team), but she didn't get the auto-vote like Rachel did. 

9) Joshua - I think the theater-dorkiness aspect of Joshua has a certain Kevin Covais-type appeal, and Vacanti's more mature and does well for what he represents. Voters might vote for the more familiar ways to elicit feeling (in the country or R&B belting style, rather than the theatrical), so even though he has a lane to himself, I'm not sure he has the voters on his side.

8] Jim & Sasha - Their appeal to talent ratio is probably the highest among all acts remaining, but at some point they will falter under the pressure, or just look too cheesy for the audience to vote for. It's kind of like Peedy Chavis in a way, but J&S exist on a team that's weaker for votes; Ariana stacked her team with females were the antithesis of minivan, so they just lucked in. With two groups in the finals, they will act as a good contrast to the better singing group - GNT.

7) Jershika - Diva AA belters haven't won, so this is a lower hedge here, especially since Jershika is team John; if it isn't a quota for 1 act from each team in the finale, I'd put her here. She wasn't John's priority at all as she was a wildcard and he went modern with his team, but not surprisingly the very familiar old-age belting rises to the top.  She's tried and true, so I see her last person standing on team John.

6] Jeremy - Kelly has three members - Hailey, Jeremy and GNT at this point, and something tells me TPTB will try to shake free Jeremy and it will be a push-pull between minivan who will try to keep the male in, while TPTB will try to sabotage. Hailey could be here too, but the potential for growth arc and calm nerves on stage (so far) might work to her favor. Jeremy can easily be sabotaged because he oversings and can overdo the dramatics, stuff that canned him in Idol, but we'll see. AT the same time, his heart-on-sleeve passion and religious undertones will definitely appeal to Voice voters.

5) Hailey - I would really put her above Holly, but I have a feeling TPTB will try to curry favor with Holly at this point, so as to prop Ariana further. This is actually assuming a neutral outcome for Hailey IMO. By the way, if she falters Jeremy will take this place. She'll need the right songs and nothing super current and unfamiliar that it elicits them question marks in minivan, but we'll see.

4) Holly - I feel she's more of a pop belter rather than an R&B one, which might hurt her in the voting. But as Team Ariana's most seasoned/vote-able artist, she's getting the push. It's funny, between her, Hailey and Paris, battle/knockout steals are making the top 5 in this rank.

3) Wendy- There's some resistance in some metrics that Wendy's reception might not be as good as what people believe it would be. Call it anti-plant backlash, anti-age, anti-female R&B belter, whatever. I can't see her stumbling too far because even with the vote-splitting among R&B females, she's probably the one who would get the most votes by experience/being on team Blake.

2) Paris - Amazing the knockout steal makes it on Team Blake, but he's a guy, has a military background, sings sweatily/passionately, does the old-school vibe and in a season lacking country, this is what hits the audience. I wonder if he could win it all.

1) GNT - Yeah, their tight-knit harmonies, old-school to new-age style, religious undertones, consistency and organization are likely going to help them win. We'll see how strong the anti-group sentiment is, but there's a lot of cross appeal, and TPTB would be excited to assist in a unique win (compared to other seasons). 

• Like 1

1. Girl Named Tom

2. Paris/Wendy [song choices would make the difference on who will finish higher]

3. Wendy/Paris 

4. Jeremy

5. Holly

6. Hailey

7. Jershika

8. Lana

9. Gymani

10. Joshua

11. Jim and Sasha

12. Shadale [if she's on any other team, I would rank her in the top 10].

13. Ryleigh

Edited by season1

Probably some floppage here, but I’m going with it. 

1. Wendy - She’s on top until I have good reason to drop her down. 

2. GNT - They could win, but “it’s called The Voice, not The Voices” is going to be somewhat of a factor. 

3. Hailey - First of all, she was probably top 5-6 in overall votes Monday night. The WC performance was a “moment” under tremendous pressure,  and raised her profile a lot. She needs to keep her foot on the gas, or she could drop down. 

4. Paris - what kind of song choices will he have, going forward? I’m a little skeptical that his votes were as high as what Facebook led us to believe. 

5. Jeremy - I underestimated him, but this may be his ceiling. 

6. Holly - I suppose she’s about to get a lot of preferential treatment. Can she capitalize on it? I’m not moving her up until she can prove she can. 

7. Gymani - She has the ability to deliver live, but can she stand out in a crowd of similar singers?

8. Joshua - He’s a little awkward, but he seems to have found a niche on the show. 
9. Jershika - I rewatched her performance tonight, and can’t figure out for the life of me how that earned a PV. I think her days are numbered. 
10. Lana - She isn’t the type of country artist who excels on the show, and she’s been very shaky. She may last a week or two, since she’s on Blake team, and because of the three below her. 
11. J&S - I’m not buying into this one bit. They will need to step it up, and they’ve given me no reason to believe they can. 
12. Shadale - Personally, I think she should be a little higher, but it is what it is. 
13. Ryleigh - I have zero confidence that she can deliver after what she gave us on Monday night, and she is not at all what minivan stans. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Probably some floppage here, but I’m going with it. 

1. Wendy - She’s on top until I have good reason to drop her down. 

2. GNT - They could win, but “it’s called The Voice, not The Voices” is going to be somewhat of a factor. 

3. Hailey - First of all, she was probably top 5-6 in overall votes Monday night. The WC performance was a “moment” under tremendous pressure,  and raised her profile a lot. She needs to keep her foot on the gas, or she could drop down. 

4. Paris - what kind of song choices will he have, going forward? I’m a little skeptical that his votes were as high as what Facebook led us to believe. 

5. Jeremy - I underestimated him, but this may be his ceiling. 

6. Holly - I suppose she’s about to get a lot of preferential treatment. Can she capitalize on it? I’m not moving her up until she can prove she can. 

7. Gymani - She has the ability to deliver live, but can she stand out in a crowd of similar singers?

8. Joshua - He’s a little awkward, but he seems to have found a niche on the show. 
9. Jershika - I rewatched her performance tonight, and can’t figure out for the life of me how that earned a PV. I think her days are numbered. 
10. Lana - She isn’t the type of country artist who excels on the show, and she’s been very shaky. She may last a week or two, since she’s on Blake team, and because of the three below her. 
11. J&S - I’m not buying into this one bit. They will need to step it up, and they’ve given me no reason to believe they can. 
12. Shadale - Personally, I think she should be a little higher, but it is what it is. 
13. Ryleigh - I have zero confidence that she can deliver after what she gave us on Monday night, and she is not at all what minivan stans. 

Good points. I hope you're right about the top two. I'm still seeing a lot of "she's a professional and shouldn't be on this show" comments for Wendy.

Interacting with fans on social media is helping #2 and #11. Considering her age, Wendy is remarkably good at it. She just needs to be more active.

Regarding the duo, Jim might get votes from minivan on top of Sasha's votes from younger viewers. With improvement, J&S could finish higher than #11 but I doubt they'll be in the finale.

TPTB have been heavily promoting Ariana since the coach reveal in March. Someone on that team—presumably Holly—is going to be propped up until the end. After this week's wildcard/comeback result, I'm also expecting a switch to Twitter instant saves.

Lana's tone is also holding her back.

Edited by RTV

1. Girl Named Tom 

2. Wendy Moten 

3. Paris Winningham  

4. Jeremy Rosado 

5. Hailey Mia 

6. Holly Forbes 

7. Joshua Vacanti 

8. Jim and Sasha 

9. Jershika Maple 

10. Gymani

11. Shadale

12. Lana Scott 

13. Ryleigh Plank

Edited by Gustavo527

Alright, this is how I see things going right now. I don't expect things to stay exactly the same, but we'll see.

1. Wendy Moten - I don't know if she'll win the show, but the fact that Blake has pushed her so hard combined with the fact that Minivan seemed to have caught on to her is a great sign. At the least, it seems she's a lock for the finale, and she could definitely win the entire thing. It also helps that she's pretty much incapable of flopping live.

2. Girl Named Tom - They very well could win, and along with Wendy are the only act I'd consider a lock for the finale. Minivan's complaint about "It's The Voice not The Voices" sounds like a disadvantage on paper, but given their reception so far I doubt that'll be a big factor.

3. Paris Winningham - Blake got something along the lines of a Chloe level steal here. Paris having the highest Facebook stats in playoffs helps a lot. I don't think he's necessarily a lock for the finale, and I doubt he'll win since Blake is going to push much harder for Wendy, but it wouldn't be a Voice finale without 2 Blake contestants would it?

4. Holly Forbes - Holly's much better than her playoffs performance indicates, and I think Minivan knew that too. Definitely still Ariana's best (and only) shot at reaching the finale. I think she will be the only Ariana contestant in the semifinals, and if that happens she is going to get pushed HARD so Ariana has a finalist in her first season, instant save or not.

5. Jeremy Rosado - The man actually passed GNT on Facebook today, for what it's worth. He's basically the most typically Minivan friendly contestant left, I think he'll be around for a while. Finale will be a reach, but don't be surprised to see him in the semifinals instant save.

6. Hailey Mia - The only reason I have Hailey below Jeremy is she didn't get the PV in playoffs where he did. Hailey apparently had a breakdown after Kelly's results were announced (pre-wildcard) and within mere minutes composed herself and delivered in an extremely high pressure situation. That takes guts. The kid is made of solid steel, and I don't think she has anything to worry about right now. She might reach the finale.

7. Jershika Maple - Here's where it gets tricky. I don't think John will be completely shut out of the semifinals, and I feel Jershika is his best shot right now. Why? Because she got the first PV with a questionable song choice, and I think Minivan still does enjoy her. Maybe if she gets better song choices she can reach the middle 3, but finale is a longshot.

8. Gymani - Out of all the contestants from this spot and below, I think Gymani is most likely to deliver in an instant save. Even though she didn't get PV, her Facebook standings were decent by when the voting closed. Maybe she'll make the semifinals, maybe she won't.

9. Joshua Vacanti - Minivan typically doesn't vote for the "broadway" singers so Joshua getting PV indicates he has a fanbase, but I can't help but feel like it was because he just happened to sing good even with a bad song choice. I wouldn't be too surprised to see him in the semifinals though.

10. Jim & Sasha Allen - If their team wasn't so weak they would have been doomed. Their song choice and competition helped them survive playoffs, but I think their PV was a fluke. They've been unmemorable so far.

11. Lana Scott - As the lone country singer remaining I don't think Lana has to worry just yet about leaving the competition, but she hasn't really made much waves on social media. She'll need another Wildest Dreams moment to stick around much longer.

12. Shadale - I love Shadale and think she should be in the T8, especially since Minivan does enjoy her, but the competition might just be too tight for her to overcome more than 1 or 2 live weeks.

13. Ryleigh Plank - Ryleigh was a pretty baffling save after having a poor performance and the weakest Facebook stats. The girl can sing, however, and she got an insanely tough song in playoffs, but she might just be too "weird" for this competition. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just not what Minivan votes for.

Edited by MatthewPalermo