Who is your favorite coach save at the live playoffs ?

AliXRose

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Myracle Holloway, such a pleasant surprise

I remember i once checked the Season 17 playoffs discussion thread and, man, there were some Kyndall fans really mad. Imagine their faces when she didn't even got the chance at singing at the Wildcard 🤭🤭

• Haha 3

Will Breman, and Myracle Holloway come to mind. Wasnt big on Cami, but that was a very well deserved save.

And y'all can say whatever you want, but Ben Allen deserved to move on based on his playoffs performance.

• Like 1

Just now, AliXRose said:

Cami Clune, another pleasant surprise (even though she deserved the PV)

SandyRedd and Christiana Danielle, I was sure they would save Patrique and Terrence and was glad to be proved wrong

I would add Cami to my list too

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

And y'all can say whatever you want, but Ben Allen deserved to move on based on his playoffs performance.

I respectfully disagree, Ben sounded like every other country singer there is, literally no reason to listen to his performance over the original. Payge maybe didn't deliver like we expected after her amazing KO, she wasn't bad vocally and had an interesting arrangement. Gwen already had Carter,  he was good in POs don't get me wrong but wasn't at his best and still managed to pull more votes than Ben at his best. On top of that, Blake moved two country artist forward. Payge would've at least brought some diversity to the semis. There was no point in saving Ben over Payge

• Like 2

Will Champlin. Went from losing his battle and knockout to four-chair turns to getting saved by Adam in playoffs. From there, he was really good and consistent throughout the lives and managed to outlast his battle and knockout partners to make the finale. 

Chris Jamison is another example as he was a risky save, but it paid off because he managed to have some really good performances in Lives and make finale

• Like 1

5 hours ago, colemanftw said:

I respectfully disagree, Ben sounded like every other country singer there is, literally no reason to listen to his performance over the original. Payge maybe didn't deliver like we expected after her amazing KO, she wasn't bad vocally and had an interesting arrangement. Gwen already had Carter,  he was good in POs don't get me wrong but wasn't at his best and still managed to pull more votes than Ben at his best. On top of that, Blake moved two country artist forward. Payge would've at least brought some diversity to the semis. There was no point in saving Ben over Payge

I see where you´re coming from. I guess at the end of the day, I´m more decisive on what happened at that moment. I thought Payge didn´t deliver and Ben did, which I why I considered the save deserving, because it´s always unfair when someone didn´t brings it and moves on (and yes, this has happened a lot of the time with country artists, but you get my point.) 

Perhaps it could have been good for diversity to have her there, but at the same time, what´s the point with a format as short as this one? She was gonna suffer the same fate as Ben (eliminated in the semifinals). So I personally might as well just save whoever I thought did better that round.

By the way, this is coming from someone who loved Payge in the pre-lives, and didn´t care for Ben there.

Edited by Misirlou

9 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I remember i once checked the Season 17 playoffs discussion thread and, man, there were some Kyndall fans really mad. Imagine their faces when she didn't even got the chance at singing at the Wildcard 🤭🤭

I was so mad when she wasn’t saved or chosen for WC....but was sooo happy for Myracle was well 

12 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

My favorites over the years:

• Will Champlin
  • Chris Jamison
  • Koryn Hawthorne
  • Emily Ann Roberts
  • Amy Vachal
  • Owen Danoff
  • Stephanie Rice
  • Christiana Danielle
  • Kymberli Joye
  • Will Breman
  • Myracle Holloway
  • All four saves from Season 18
  • Cami Clune

I'd add SandyRedd too but solid list

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

I'd add SandyRedd too but solid list

Tbh, I was torn between her and Patrique getting Jennifer's save in Season 15 which is why I left her off - all of the others are ones where I didn't see a viable alternative for the save on the team.

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Tbh, I was torn between her and Patrique getting Jennifer's save in Season 15 which is why I left her off - all of the others are ones where I didn't see a viable alternative for the save on the team.

Wdym? Tanner's PO performance definitely deserved the coach save over Cami!

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Wdym? Tanner's PO performance definitely deserved the coach save over Cami!

On the one hand, if he'd gotten the save, I wouldn't have nightmares about the "favorite cowboy" line...on the other, the memeability of that whole goodbye speech...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Myracle Holloway, such a pleasant surprise

13 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Zan Fiskum 

Cami Clune 

I pick these two mostly because they were deserved, but i was fully expecting their coaches to mess up, and fortunately, they didn't 

Yeah, pretty much the ones I was coming on here to say, although it still beguiles me somewhat that Gwen let Jake go to the Wildcard instead of choosing him.

Some of mine

• Zan (obviously) I remember thinking John might save Mandi, and even though I liked Mandi I was sooo relieved lol
  • Allegra (I was expecting it but it was still nice)
  • Toneisha
  • Jackie Verna (maybe unpop but I loved her in the pre taped rounds)
  • Cami (obviously)
  • Tamara
  • And this one will be VERY unpopular and y’all might want to confuse react RIGHT away lol but let me explain myself. Celia Babini. I was ecstatic lol. Maelyn and her were my two faves in the blinds/battles, they were pretty much my snowflakes. That said I was very let down by her cross battle performance and I was fully expecting her to go home, which would’ve been justified. However John stole her and I genuinely couldn’t complain lmao. That said I was hoping she’d redeem herself in the POs and imo she really did, I thought she brought it, so I wasn’t mad about the save. That said, her elimination in the top 13 was fully deserved after “Shallow”. I wouldn’t have minded a Lisa save either tho. I loved Lisa as well.

Adding to my faves the s20 coach saves:

Corey/Gihanna, Ryleigh (with Zania getting PV as she should), Rachel, Anna Grace. They’re so iconic 😙

• Like 2