Who is your favorite coach save at the live playoffs ?

AliXRose

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t remember what IDF thought about Rebecca vs Beth. Did y"all expect Beth would win or were already calling it a victory for Rebecca because of Minivan? I know for sure John was clearly expecting a Beth win.

Kelly too...she was shocked and she invited Beth to go to tour with her

The last time Kelly was shocked her own team member moved on was when Hello Sunday got the PV to the Semifinals bc then that would’ve meant one (or two) of Kat/Marybeth would have been in the Bottom 3

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t remember what IDF thought about Rebecca vs Beth. Did y"all expect Beth would win or were already calling it a victory for Rebecca because of Minivan? I know for sure John was clearly expecting a Beth win.

I can't speak for everybody else, but I definitely knew that Rebecca would win because of Team Minivan.  But John clearly didn't know about them.  That's why he wasted his save on Jacob instead.

12 hours ago, sydneysam said:

The hate that she received when she won against Michael lol (I prefer Michael too based only on that performance, but she obviously didn't deserve the hate, youtube went wild that time iirc). Then, she proved them wrong by slaying her PO performance. Queen. 

I'm so mad that she got so much hate for that. Sa'Rayah absolutely killed her KO. I ADORED the arrangement, especially with the early on key change. I'll forever associate Halloween with her slayage and with that crazy KO night as a whole. Michael definitely did great in his KO too, and his improvement was super impressive, but I definitely get why Alicia chose Sa'Rayah over him. 

• Like 4