The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Honestly, this probably isn’t about Vaughn at all. It’s a gimmick to try to get Ariana’s fans more involved before the real voting starts. 

Yeah, this also means that the US Arianators aren't enough to have an actual impact on the show lul. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

But, asking for real, is anyone here actually scared that he's gonna get a PV instead of one of the girls?

not really tbh, the more I think of it I think Bella/Holly will have a much larger impact unless TPTB sacrifices one of them and the bus comes in favor of Vaughn......they'd deserve prison ngl

That said I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he gets the WC

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

yeah having the IS on twitter is just making this an Ari dominated season. If it benefits Bella/Ryleigh you will not hear me complaining....oh at all 🙂 

If I'm correct only the Comeback is on Twitter, not the instant saves, they are on the app, which makes it even funnier, they only included Twitter for this occasion in order to guarantee Vaughn will take it, because he would have lost on the app.

Just now, Misirlou said:

If I'm correct only the Comeback is on Twitter, not the instant saves, they are on the app, which makes it even funnier, they only included Twitter for this occasion in order to guarantee Vaughn will take it, because he would have lost on the app.

I think the Comeback is both (?)

So let me get this straight…

-Twitter voting

-overnight

-WORLDWIDE?

That’s straight up unfair for anyone not named Vaughn, because he is going to completely crush the others. But then again it’s obviously to give Ariana another contestant in the live shows and TPTB never cared about “fair” :haha:

Edited by MatthewPalermo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

In unrelated news, this season's made me more self-conscious about how often I use the word "navigate" with others.

I've used it twice so far today with my coworkers and it's not even noon... and I'm not even in the office lol.

• Haha 9

This comeback is like, the most useless "wildcard feature" ever. Literally, this is TPTB just wanting to give more spotlight to their new coach. Maybe they don't want to feel that all the money they paid to her was for nothing (Because it was)

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

This comeback is like, the most useless "wildcard feature" ever. Literally, this is TPTB just wanting to give more spotlight to their new coach. Maybe they don't want to feel that all the money they paid to her was for nothing 

It was bound to happen no matter what -- it was clear as day, knowing this season is giving Ariana all the spotlight. TPTB wants to keep it that way.

Edited by Gmm99

7 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

Random topic but I find it so cute how Ariana is always sharing stories/tik toks from her team in her IG. It's so clear that they have tons of inside jokes among each other and it's so refreshing to see a coach being this invested/connected to her acts to the point where they seem like genuine friends.

Yes, Ariana is apparently very involved with her acts. But it's her first season, so that's to be expected.

The ages of the coaches also come into play. Ariana is only 28. Kelly is 39. Blake is 45. It isn't realistic to expect older people to be as active on social media, which wasn't in widespread use until recent years. (The Voice premiered on April 26, 2011. Instagram launched in October 2010, and TikTok became available worldwide in August 2018.)

Blake and Kelly have proven to be invested in some contestants by being helpful long after their journeys on The Voice. Both have collaborated with former team members.

Blake has mentored a lot of contestants in his 21 seasons on the panel; this is Kelly's eighth. They've done less as they've coached more seasons, but it probably isn't because they are disconnected or don't care. I think it's mostly the sheer number of artists they've worked with and partly the fact that their personal lives are busier now. It's only natural to have more involvement with their particular favorites.

https://twitter.com/RDCountry/status/971855355159502851

RaeLynn is a prime example. She auditioned for the second season (2012), joined Team Blake, and was eliminated in week three of the live shows. Yet they still maintain a close friendship. RaeLynn had a cameo appearance on his 2013 hit, "Boys 'Round Here," and she toured with both Blake and Miranda.

Blake even threw RaeLynn an engagement party in December 2015. Ahead of the event, RaeLynn told People that Blake is "just so involved and an amazing person to look up to."

https://www.instagram.com/p/_hZ9p1jASB

Blake and Gwen were also guests at RaeLynn's Tennessee wedding the following February.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVvjW6DAaq

RaeLynn compared Blake to "my dad-slash-brother" in an Entertainment Tonight interview on March 23, 2017.
Blake said, "She's felt like a family member since the day that I met her." He then revealed, "She may be my absolute favorite that's ever come off the show. She's just a special person. I truly believe in RaeLynn." "Anybody who's ever met RaeLynn, they'll never forget her," he added. "Outside of that, I don't care if RaeLynn came to me one day and said that she wants to work in the post office and, 'Do you got any strings you could pull for me?' I guarantee I would get involved. She's a great friend and a good kid, and I just want to see the best that can possibly happen for her, happen. I just think she's gonna be a huge star. I truly believe that."

Paulette Cohn of Parade asked Blake on 05/25/21: How much support do you give to your contestants after the show is over?
He replied: I think the continued support that I'm able to offer contestants after the season ends is one of the reasons why they come to my team in the first place. RaeLynn and Sundance Head [season 11 winner] came out on tour with us, and many others [including some in teams besides his own and in musical genres besides country] play shows at our Ole Red venues in Nashville, Orlando, Gatlinburg, and my hometown of Tishomingo throughout the year. These relationships keep going even after their season ends.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1