The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

For all we know, the viewers as a whole could end up agreeing that the twist is unfair, and vote for one of the performers they are more familiar with. The fact that Vaughn has only had 2 performances and the others had at least 4 could also put him at a disadvantage with the voting. Minivan could end up pulling through and advancing a Team Blake or Kelly contestant, like in past seasons.

It mainly depends on if TPTB decides to side with Vaughn there or if they think just having him there is enough and choose to pimp someone else.

Hopefully, you’re right, but this is the same audience that advanced someone who didn’t sing her instant save song. 

• Like 4

If Vaughn acted, I wouldn't mind, but imagine being Katherine. Imagine being Raquel. This sucks.

The 4KO didn't bother me because at least they were performing one more time. Vaughn literally advance two rounds without acting and automatically takes a spot regardless of Monday's votes.

It's also horrible how Samara, Hailey and Aaron are treated.

and I know it's not a surprise how they manipulate the show, but it's too OBVIOUS how they want to save the millions that uselessly paid for Ariana.

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

For the record, let me make it clear I hold zero ill will towards Vaughn - he’s got a decent voice and seems like a decent enough guy. 

I hate that someone that seems like a decent guy is getting caught in the crossfire of the absolute garbage fire that TPTB is concocting without thinking about the backlash from the audience + other contestants.

He’s at least a little complicit by agreeing to partake in the twist, but I don’t think it’s fair to totally blame him because we have no way of knowing what he and the other comeback contestants were told about the twist ahead of time besides “encourage app downloading and post your Twitter handle elsewhere” - for all we know, that’s all he was told before today.

Ariana's post says "it was my idea!" If that's the case, then she's responsible for concocting it without thinking about the ramifications and TPTB are guilty of going along with the twist when they are well aware of them.

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hopefully, you’re right, but this is the same audience that advanced someone who didn’t sing her instant save song. 

It was, but we know TPTB wanted Reagan in the Semis, and already bussed DeAndre that week. Also helps that Reagan seemed to be more popular with the audience, and DeAndre was just in the bottom. Dave was there too, but the audience noticed his decline in the Lives. Honestly, once we see the save songs of the competitors, that will also be a factor in who wins.

28 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Probably exactly why she picked him - knew he likely didn’t stand a chance at winning the comeback and risk making a change to her top 3, but still felt a little bad he didn’t get a fair shake on the show. 

Possibly, but we don't really know if the coaches actually chose their own comebacks or if TPTB picked them.

14 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

omg misspellings i know thats right :wub:

is this the first time that some misspellings can actually count?

They really said "Twitter users worldwide can't spell" lol