The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

The Voice still don’t have enough money to bring back pre live studios ? 

Didn't know you were worried you won't hear Lana, Carson, Jim & Sasha, or Peedy :giggle:/s

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

If TPTB montages Jim and Sasha again, i'm gonna start thinking the worst. 

For reference, i still remember when they montaged Angel Bonilla twice. You know what i'm talking about

Still disgusted abt this. And if they do it again?????? Gurl imma be fuming

edit: I'm confident we'll see them full tho, considering we've seen rehearsal footage from Manny before and that's usually a pretty good indicator

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

do you still think Lana vs Carson will be the montage?

Not sure, honestly. I dont think the pairings will be in order because they were a mess last week, but when it comes to the montage there's reasons to believe both of Team Blake's pairings could be it.

We have the storyline of Carson playing the fiddle and it would be weird to have them just abandon it in a montage since they set it up with Blake's comment.

On the other hand, Peedy was shown in the promo, and he's Minivan bait. With so little material for them this season it would be weird to not show him.

No clue, really. Tomorrow will tell, but wouldnt be shocked if either of those two is montaged. I would be shocked if any other pair gets the axe though.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Sadly, I wouldnt be surprised if it happened. 

But at least, as it has been said, none of the comebacks present any threats. (If Carson was here, it'd be another story, but he's not, which solidifies the fact that they want Vaughn to win by bringing a less dangerous Team Blake member).

The fact that they leaked his blind for the premiere was the first clue they want him to win whatever it is they are doing. And now, there is evidence that he’s popular with Ari’s fanbase. 

John and Ari have two groups, so they will open and close the night. My bets:

- Samara vs Shadale

- Bella vs. Katherine

- Jeremy vs. Xavier

- Peedy vs Berrit + Lana vs Carson (this can go either way. Blake picks a winner and then Carson says Blake made more difficult decisions or something like that)

- Jim and Sasha vs. Manny

- Jershika vs Paris

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

John and Ari have two groups, so they will open and close the night. My bets:

- Samara vs Shadale

- Bella vs. Katherine

- Jeremy vs. Xavier

- Peedy vs Berrit + Lana vs Carson (this can go either way. Blake picks a winner and then Carson says Blake made more difficult decisions or something like that)

- Jim and Sasha vs. Manny

- Jershika vs Paris

Yeah, that's how I can see it happening, too.

• Like 2

Random topic but I find it so cute how Ariana is always sharing stories/tik toks from her team in her IG. It's so clear that they have tons of inside jokes among each other and it's so refreshing to see a coach being this invested/connected to her acts to the point where they seem like genuine friends.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

Random topic but I find it so cute how Ariana is always sharing stories/tik toks from her team in her IG. It's so clear that they have tons of inside jokes among each other and it's so refreshing to see a coach being this invested/connected to her acts to the point where they seem like genuine friends.

I think the last coach is Kelly she started off being super close with her team

43 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So I assume they're recording their PO studios this week (Assuming they're still a thing).

Hopefully someone takes a picture of their lyric sheet for us lol (my bet is on Jeremy or Holly :haha:)

They already have their songs, so 👀  

53 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hopefully someone takes a picture of their lyric sheet for us lol (my bet is on Jeremy or Holly :haha:)

One of them would do it on purpose as a teaser to get people excited for their performance, the other would do it on accident and not realize until it’s too late.