The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

53 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The Arianators are pretty much making "Dalton" jokes (as in Joshua from GNT looks like Ari's husband, who is named Dalton) instead of commenting on the battle. A lot of comments about Ariana having her hair down (apparently she hasnt had it like that in a long time?)

She is known for her high pony tail. I’d go so far to say that it’s her trademark. So when she changes to a different hair style it merits notice in Arianator world.

7 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Don’t see an Ariana pairing getting montaged since it’s her first season.

Despite it being her first season, Miley had the Knockout montage in season eleven: Josette Diaz vs. Sophia Urista, with the latter winning.

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Usually, I am all over the group surviving over the solo artist since groups are so rare.  But in this rare case, I probably would've given the win to Kinsey, just because I got to hear her on her own and get a sense of her on her own.  With Girl Named Tom, I only got a sense of Bekah, but didn't get a sense of brothers.  They really should have made sure that they got solos, too, in their arrangement.

Hopefully, the trio does better at that in their Knockout.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Stylistically they are similar, but Blake uses steals as fodder. The recipient of his steal was being fed to Wendy 

Blake uses steals as fodder if he was the only one attempting to steal. 
Blake has a weird loyalty aspect to keeping contestants who choose him  when they have another choice eg Chloe. Otherwise, yes they are fodder.

On 10/8/2021 at 5:13 PM, NeonFire said:

It’s a different format this season so there probably going to montage 2 or 3 knock outs

Its the same as Season 17's. I don't think there will ever be more than one KO montage.

Edited by Mistake006

I was listening to that little clip of Wendy's battle and she sings the words "If I ever Lose Myself"

I looked online and apparently those words are in a song called "If I wall" by W.E.T, but something tells me that's not the song they sung in the battles.

Anyone know any other songs with those words?

Just now, British Man said:

I was listening to that little clip of Wendy's battle and she sings the words "If I ever Lose Myself"

I looked online and apparently those words are in a song called "If I wall" by W.E.T, but something tells me that's not the song they sung in the battles.

Anyone know any other songs with those words?

"If I Ever Lose My Faith in You" by Sting.