The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

No but lol I’m just curious it seems like you all have something agaisnt Ari 🤣 is it that y’all just don’t want to see her winning orrr? Yall just don’t have any faves on her team.Y’all really be praying on her downfall. I’m honestly hoping for the best. Not 100% confident in them coming through but I’m sure not eliminating the option of them doing it. But damn give the new coach some hope.

idk about others but i am a fan of ariana for like forever and i want her win but i just personally cant see her fans pulling in huge numbers to change the tide. yes she is the most mainstream artist, but i dont think any coach who would join would be able to win with the majority of their fanbase helping them vote for their team, the only artists i could think of doing that are bts. and after reading bk's post, im just trying to think realistically. but i love her team though :))

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

No but lol I’m just curious it seems like you all have something agaisnt Ari 🤣 is it that y’all just don’t want to see her winning orrr? Yall just don’t have any faves on her team.Y’all really be praying on her downfall. I’m honestly hoping for the best. Not 100% confident in them coming through but I’m sure not eliminating the option of them doing it. But damn give the new coach some hope.

I actually like Ariana´s team more than I expected to. I love Holly and Raquel and can´t wait to see Jim and Sasha in action. But as the others have explained, I think it´s good to be realistic. If the Arianators give me any sort of proof that they´ll actually vote, then I´ll take back what I currently think (which is, I doubt they are going to overtake Minivan).

• Like 3

Also, out of the Top 20, we haven´t seen these people at all in any promos yet : Ryleigh, LiBianca, Peedy, David, Shadale, Jim/Sasha, Jeremy (although he was hinted with the Rascal Flatts talk on a promo), and Hailey M. All the others on the Top 20 have been already shown at some point on a promo.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’d love to believe Ari’s fan base could overtake Blake’s and get multiple acts into the finale, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

I think they'll take her contestants pretty far, but in the end they care about Ariana and not the contestants

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It´s funny you say that since I know you have two snowflakes on Team Legend lol.

True, so I’d love a top four like S17 or S10, but I don’t see it happening (I can’t see Kelly getting shut out of the finale a la S16 with her current lives team and it’s illegal to even consider a finale without Wendy so forget about pulling a S5 and leaving Blake out of the finale entirely).

It’s a particularly rough season to like Team Legend since Ari’s voting power is a major unknown + both Kelly and Blake having candidates that are more obvious Minivan favorites, and there’s no Maelyn or Katie to peg as an obvious finale choice. At least it’ll be fun to watch.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

True, so I’d love a top four like S17 or S10, but I don’t see it happening (I can’t see Kelly getting shut out of the finale a la S16 with her current lives team and it’s illegal to even consider a finale without Wendy so forget about pulling a S5 and leaving Blake out of the finale entirely).

It’s a particularly rough season to like Team Legend since Ari’s voting power is a major unknown + both Kelly and Blake having candidates that are more obvious Minivan favorites, and there’s no Maelyn or Katie to peg as an obvious finale choice. At least it’ll be fun to watch.

Yeah, I still hope the Team Legend peeps make it as far as they possibly can.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I still hope the Team Legend peeps make it as far as they possibly can.

I honestly think Joshua could be his front runner and go far. He has the tools, but this contemporary pop direction in the pre-lives worries me. I love that he is establishing himself as a current artist, but Minivan isn’t going to buy into any of that. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Glad to see you back! 💓

Holly is someone I think you will like too. 

glad to be back!!💕 i liked what i saw from Holly in the promos so i’m excited to see her audition!

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Funny Face Wow GIF by Tennis TV

Welcome back, hope your hiatus was good - pumped for Monday and hoping the cast kicks even more butt than we expect.

thank you!💖 i’m so ready for Monday omg it feels like it’s been forever since last season😖

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

We stan the taste. :wub:

i cannot WAIT to see her perform this season. from what i’ve seen from her so far i feel like she has the potential to be one of my all-time favs!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I honestly think Joshua could be his front runner and go far. He has the tools, but this contemporary pop direction in the pre-lives worries me. I love that he is establishing himself as a current artist, but Minivan isn’t going to buy into any of that. 

We´ll see how Minivan treats him. Anything is possible.

I really think the Season 21 premiere is gonna be stacked. I know i said that it can possibly be lackluster. I think it’s gonna be a great premiere with great singers and usually having 5/6 artists who made the playoffs, our playoff lineup is pretty strong! Hoping for a Holly/Gymani/Wendy in the premiere. With Ryliegh/Both Haileys/Samuel/ Katherine Ann being in the middle of the premiere!

13 hours ago, steve2013 said:

I need just a Kelly & Ariana duet in my life

You might get your wish before the year is over. Kelly's releasing a Christmas album and the rumor is that there's a duet with them on it. It's just a rumor at this point, news of the album should be out in the next couple weeks.

12 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Well Kelly isn’t really that relevant right now so it’s kind of understandable. But Kelly has been in the game long and they should’ve been aware of her talent.

Right? Not like she's not on tv (and the internet) 5 days a week singing. ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I’d love to believe Ari’s fan base could overtake Blake’s and get multiple acts into the finale, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Well well that’s a stretch, let’s start with one Ariana act in the finale which seems more realistic lmao 👀

• Like 1