The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Vaughn is nearly at 1 mil views on youtube....after what like 2 and a half days or so? I think that's pretty high, it would be interesting to compare it to Victor's last season, but i have no idea how long it took Victor to get to 1 mil lol

I think he took like 5 days to get to 1 mill

Thr thing is, some people give hints that might be a bit more than the usual vague "tune in on (premiere date)". I think David might have been the most blatant as of now with the "make sure to watch THIS monday cause you might see me " etc. But as a whole, you don´t really expect contestants to say verbatum that they´ll for sure be on a certain episode. 

Even the people that say "watch Monday and Tuesday", while it´s clear to us that they could be on Tuesday, the average follower probably won´t think that.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Thr thing is, some people give hints that might be a bit more than the usual vague "tune in on (premiere date)". I think David might have been the most blatant as of now with the "make sure to watch THIS monday cause you might see me " etc. But as a whole, you don´t really expect contestants to say verbatum that they´ll for sure be on a certain episode. 

Even the people that say "watch Monday and Tuesday", while it´s clear to us that they could be on Tuesday, the average follower probably won´t think that.

Sometimes they have watch parties too. This season’s cast isn’t being very cooperative. 

3 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

it will say 1 million even if it’s up to 1,999,999. That says nothing about when it hit 1,000,000.

Um not true. It would’ve said 1.9 if it was. And if it was more than 1M it would’ve said 1.1 and so forth. Do you not be on YouTube?!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

and? That’s irrelevant. The fact is clearly Vic got less than 1.1M views. If he had more than 1,099,999 views then it would’ve said 1.1M not just 1M. Every 100K the number goes up. 

If what you are saying is correct, it should display 1.9 million. Look at her comment again. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I just spent a few minutes scrolling through the YouTube comments under Vaughn’s video. My unscientific analysis leads me to believe a high percentage of the comments are coming from outside of the U.S. 

Based on his Instagram stories, he was featured in a Filipino news channel I think? And we all know how Filipinos affect the views (such a supportive country). Great example is Jej's ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

and? That’s irrelevant. The fact is clearly Vic got less than 1.1M views. If he had more than 1,099,999 views then it would’ve said 1.1M not just 1M. Every 100K the number goes up. 

It’s that number today. I’m not sure what you are saying. He got 1 million or so within a week and about 900 k since then.

The same thing will happen with Vaughan. Front loaded now, long tail after that.

Edited by AngelaKD

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Based on his Instagram stories, he was featured in a Filipino news channel I think? And we all know how Filipinos affect the views (such a supportive country). Great example is Jej's ;)

Some might be the Jej effect, and probably a little bit of an Ari bump. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

It’s that number today. I’m not sure what you are saying. He got 1 million or so within a week and about 900 k since then.

I’m just saying that he got 1M in a week! Lol because someone asked for the time he hit 1M in comparison to Vaughn.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

On the video it does, but the screen shot you posted displays 1M. I think you completely missed the point, and I’m now regretting that I got in the middle of this. 

Oh my God. Did u look at the time?! Lol it clearly says “1 week ago” I had that screenshot from a long time ago!! Y’all are funny.

Edited by jus.willy