The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

45 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

really? That’s surprising as he’s decently well known. 

To be totally fair, I didn’t know who he was until a couple months back (and I have a fair amount of indie-alternative stuff on my playlists) - if you’re not more than vaguely familiar with the genre, you may not recognize the name, the same way non-country fans may not know who Mickey Guyton or Cody Jinks are.

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

To be totally fair, I didn’t know who he was until a couple months back (and I have a fair amount of indie-alternative stuff on my playlists) - if you’re not more than vaguely familiar with the genre, you may not recognize the name, the same way non-country fans may not know who Mickey Guyton or Cody Jinks are.

Yeah. He's not a super-obscure artist, but not exactly surface-level indie either. People would probably know "Mystery of Love", but not much else.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

He doesn't have a Twitter, so TeamAudra probably found a fan account, and his Facebook has like what... two posts?

Yeah, he probably has a small but very loyal following, but he’s not a main stream guy. I’m sorry to everyone who’s upset I didn’t know who he was. 😂 

I’ll give him a listen tomorrow. 

• Like 2