The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think he might be paired with Hailey and win or with Jeremy (and idk who Kelly is gonna pick)

If he’s with Hailey, I’d favor Xavier; if he’s with Jeremy, I’d bet on Kelly picking Jeremy since Jeremy can do a lot of genres fairly well (much like she herself can).

1 hour ago, Jyn Mycle said:

So it's a possibility that Ariana has no 4-Chair Turn on her first season? Hmm

I mean we got this tba female and chavron

someobe on YouTube said he was a 4 chair and team ari.  Got it half right.  But hard to believe a 4 chair on her team is battle fodder. 

1 minute ago, erik g said:

Imagine Ari singing “My team is full” instead of saying it lol

I'm having flashbacks to "You know I had to fight for you.... sacrifice my block for you... welcome to Team Legend, welcome to Team Legend."

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 1

So, in terms of KOs, based on what we have, Team Blake remains my favorite, even more now that Peedy and Jonathan are there. Then comes Team Kelly, who has some good people plus a new interesting found in Xavier. Then we have Legend who has a unique artist in Samuel and very proficient vocalists in Paris and Brittany. Lastly, I pretty much only care about David and Raquel on Ariana´s team.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Manifesting Lexi being Ari's saved girl. It'd be ok if she was Blake's but the fact Ari called Bella and her parter "her girls" makes me think she'd have a better shot there.

I think Blake‘s could be Lana Scott maybe 🤔 she did seem to be in at one point if I remember and nothing as ruled her out yet 

• Like 3

Just now, Blirel said:

I think Blake‘s could be Lana Scott maybe 🤔 she did seem to be in at one point if I remember and nothing as ruled her out yet 

It could, but Blake has two unknown females. I really do think Lana is one of them, except I'm leaning towards the eliminated one since a Hailey x Lana pairing doesn't really make sense to me lol

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It could, but Blake has two unknown females. I really do think Lana is one of them, except I'm leaning towards the eliminated one since a Hailey x Lana pairing doesn't really make sense to me lol

If they sang a Fleetwood Mac song, I could see it working. 👀

2 hours ago, katybay said:

I mean we got this tba female and chavron

someobe on YouTube said he was a 4 chair and team ari.  Got it half right.  But hard to believe a 4 chair on her team is battle fodder. 

Yeah, maybe it's true. Sadly she might've let go of her one and only 4-chair. Maybe a Nick 2.0 but still I like some members of her Team as of now.