The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

15 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Kyndal closed the S17 premiere despite there being a bunch of four chair turns. 

I don't think Ariana's first person is going to be a one chair turn hence they won't use any of the 'omg you're the first person on my team ever'.

I’m thinking one of Ari’s girls (probably Bella (3 chair) or Katherine (promo)) and then David (since the premiere will be Ari focused and this is the most Ari focused audition). But at least one of the people that picks her will be on her team in Lives.

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m thinking one of Ari’s girls (probably Bella (3 chair) or Katherine (promo)) and then David (since the premiere will be Ari focused and this is the most Ari focused audition). But at least one of the people that picks her will be on her team in Lives.

Agree with this, it'd make sense to make that Ariana-heavy episode (not that I mind because her team's my fave 🤪) as a new (and popular) coach. I would've said KCK3 too since they auditioned with an Ariana song, but only David made it to the KO, so leaning towards David 

• Like 1

Gymani or Holly will be in the premiere (possibly as the opener), since both auditions involve Ari. Either way, Kelly will definitely have at least one 4 chair turn in the premiere since she has 4. I can definitely see Bella as a closer because 3 chairs and Ari. 

We also don’t know if Ariana got blocked, since the new coach usually gets blocked in the premiere

32 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Do we know if there's still the stairs rule for steals/saves ? That could be an indication on whether the 4-way was removed or not

4 way has to be removed. if not we are gonna get one person KO from each team 😄

Edited by ammonium

27 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

It'll probably depend on who they want as Ariana's frontrunner-ish (if they really were the highest chair turners of Team Ari) 

Agreed because tbh the first contestant to be shown on Aris team will get a lot of traction on social media

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I have a feeling that just like S17 Blake will struggle to fill his team on the premiere, maybe he'll get some unexpected ones (LiBianca) and one chair, then Wendy closes the tuesday episode

Or they’ll put Wendy in episode 3 since that’s where the last three fall winners have been 😉

• Like 2

I thought spoilers are supposed to be just discussed in this thread. Or at least in threads clearly marked as spoilers.

I know we make fan threads too early but I don't think it's right to spoil the pre-lives results on the fan threads. Some fans are not checking the spoiler thread and only support the contestant on their fan threads. By posting battle results on the fan thread, y'all are spoiling it for those fans. :(

2 minutes ago, season1 said:

I thought spoilers are supposed to be just discussed in this thread. Or at least in threads clearly marked as spoilers.

I know we make fan threads too early but I don't think it's right to spoil the pre-lives results on the fan threads. Some fans are not checking the spoiler thread and only support the contestant on their fan threads. By posting battle results on the fan thread, y'all are spoiling it for those fans. :(

Oh yeah fr ! Guys please refrain from doing this.

8 minutes ago, season1 said:

I remember in earlier seasons, we used to spoiler out results in fan threads, but it seems that that's not happening anymore. Even if almost everyone on IDF views spoilers, there can be a few that don't and/or some guests that just want to check on fan threads without spoiling results, so I definitely agree.

I think that discussing spoilers in fan threads is fine, as long as everything spoiler-y is put in a 

spoiler tag

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I remember in earlier seasons, we used to spoiler out results in fan threads

Maybe it’s just me, but I think it’s because it became too much of a burden. A lot of fan threads like to discuss strategies for their favorites round by round and to have ALL of those posts spoiler tagged just became too much. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe it’s just me, but I think it’s because it became too much of a burden. A lot of fan threads like to discuss strategies for their favorites round by round and to have ALL of those posts spoiler tagged just became too much. 🤷‍♂️ 

At the very least, trying to spoiler tags anything on page one of a new thread (eg, Jonathan’s since it’s a newer one and not too long yet) is probably not a bad idea, since it’s easier to avoid spoilers buried in later pages of the thread vs. ones you can just scroll down and find. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, that makes sense. It's somewhat annoying to spoiler tag everything, especially since conversations do revolve around spoilers often. 

Perhaps fan thread owners could leave a note in the OP mentioning the standard for spoilers, thus being able to warn viewers of spoilers & how they are handled in the fan thread? That way it won't be as cumbersome for posters but it also will protect those who don't want to see spoilers.

• Like 1