The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, echoap said:

The remaining TBA people are all  battle losers + the team Blake rocker, iirc. With that in mind, I think it's safe to say that the season 21 winner is among the confirmed names we got so far 😎

I mean we already know it's Wendy we just have to wait for them to announce it (I'm also being realistic lol)

Edited by VoiceFan!
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I know this is very early but who do u think is closing the premiere?

If I were to answer maybe Bella D (3 chair team Ari) or Gymani (Ari's song, unexpected coach selection). One of David/KCK3/Gymani will def be in the premiere bc they all sang Ariana Grande songs

I think Gymani is a likely candidate. I doubt they would end the premiere with a 3 chair turn given how many four chairs they have this season. Also I think David will definitely be on the premiere. He auditioned first, sang an Ari song, and was the first person on Ari’s team.

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

The remaining TBA people are all  battle losers + the team Blake rocker, iirc. With that in mind, I think it's safe to say that the season 21 winner is among the confirmed names we got so far 😎

Nope, it’s definitely going to be Blake’s rocker 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dov said:

I doubt they would end the premiere with a 3 chair turn given how many four chairs they have this season.

Kyndal closed the S17 premiere despite there being a bunch of four chair turns. 

4 minutes ago, Dov said:

Also I think David will definitely be on the premiere. He auditioned first, sang an Ari song, and was the first person on Ari’s team.

I don't think Ariana's first person is going to be a one chair turn hence they won't use any of the 'omg you're the first person on my team ever'.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

I mean we already know it's Wendy we just have to wait for them to announce it (I'm also being realistic lol)

Petition to change this thread's name to "The Wendy Moten celebration thread"! :ohyeah:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I don't think Ariana's first person is going to be a one chair turn hence they won't use any of the 'omg you're the first person on my team ever'.

Flashback to S9 when they closed an episode that had 3 four chair turns with a 2 chair audition only because of that marriage proposal

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, out of curiosity, would Kelly be allowed to pair GNT and Kinsey again? 🙃

I wouldn't mind personally 👀 I was lowkey hoping for Blake to pull Celia vs. Karly part 2 when he got challenged, but it is what it is lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe Bella or Raquel will close the premiere. 

It'll probably depend on who they want as Ariana's frontrunner-ish (if they really were the highest chair turners of Team Ari) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I’m thinking one of Ari’s girls (probably Bella (3 chair) or Katherine (promo)) and then David (since the premiere will be Ari focused and this is the most Ari focused audition). But at least one of the people that picks her will be on her team in Lives.

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m thinking one of Ari’s girls (probably Bella (3 chair) or Katherine (promo)) and then David (since the premiere will be Ari focused and this is the most Ari focused audition). But at least one of the people that picks her will be on her team in Lives.

Agree with this, it'd make sense to make that Ariana-heavy episode (not that I mind because her team's my fave 🤪) as a new (and popular) coach. I would've said KCK3 too since they auditioned with an Ariana song, but only David made it to the KO, so leaning towards David 

• Like 1

Gymani or Holly will be in the premiere (possibly as the opener), since both auditions involve Ari. Either way, Kelly will definitely have at least one 4 chair turn in the premiere since she has 4. I can definitely see Bella as a closer because 3 chairs and Ari. 

We also don’t know if Ariana got blocked, since the new coach usually gets blocked in the premiere

32 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Do we know if there's still the stairs rule for steals/saves ? That could be an indication on whether the 4-way was removed or not

4 way has to be removed. if not we are gonna get one person KO from each team 😄

Edited by ammonium

The premiere will focus on Ariana for sure, so any artist that has to do with her in any form of capacity (on her team, sang her song, made a coach block her or made her being blocked) is a candidate for an appearance in the premiere.

27 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

It'll probably depend on who they want as Ariana's frontrunner-ish (if they really were the highest chair turners of Team Ari) 

Agreed because tbh the first contestant to be shown on Aris team will get a lot of traction on social media

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

Usually what time period are we getting coaches performance?

3 weeks before premiere.

A week after we get the Offical poster and key art of the season (1 month mark : August 20).

11 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I have a feeling that just like S17 Blake will struggle to fill his team on the premiere, maybe he'll get some unexpected ones (LiBianca) and one chair, then Wendy closes the tuesday episode

Or they’ll put Wendy in episode 3 since that’s where the last three fall winners have been 😉

• Like 2

I thought spoilers are supposed to be just discussed in this thread. Or at least in threads clearly marked as spoilers.

I know we make fan threads too early but I don't think it's right to spoil the pre-lives results on the fan threads. Some fans are not checking the spoiler thread and only support the contestant on their fan threads. By posting battle results on the fan thread, y'all are spoiling it for those fans. :(

2 minutes ago, season1 said:

I thought spoilers are supposed to be just discussed in this thread. Or at least in threads clearly marked as spoilers.

I know we make fan threads too early but I don't think it's right to spoil the pre-lives results on the fan threads. Some fans are not checking the spoiler thread and only support the contestant on their fan threads. By posting battle results on the fan thread, y'all are spoiling it for those fans. :(

Oh yeah fr ! Guys please refrain from doing this.

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic