The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah definitely. I was willing to doubt but since we were able to find out a ton of info, I’m overruling the source’s judgment on that. Way too many coincidences. The hard part was finding Jim anywhere.

My theory is this duo was formed purely for The Voice, and that they're gonna wait if the duo actually reaches the live shows before they start making socials for their act.

I'm still a little confused as to how this duo will gel, I know they're family, but at first glance they couldn't be more different from each other stylistically. I hope they can quell my doubts soon.

Finally found actual footage of Jim and Sasha singing together:

Thanks to this, I finally found Jim's IG: @jimallenmusic 

Looks like Sasha's doing the high harmonies here, which makes sense.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Just now, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Did any of the sources state whether some battles had a standing ovation? Last season only had 1 so I'm curious to know how many battles received a standing ovation frim all 4 coaches

None were mentioned.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Did any of the sources state whether some battles had a standing ovation? Last season only had 1 so I'm curious to know how many battles received a standing ovation frim all 4 coaches

I don’t think we’ll know of any standing Oa until it actually premieres lol

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Damn Ari. Why's your team so strong? :haha:

This duo is definitely the most unique/"out of place" on her team but I'm rooting for them!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

They sound great! And they seem to fit the folk singer songwriter lane well. They love The Beatles, maybe they auditioned or will sing one of their songs in the show.

They´re definitely out of place with Ariana (I would have preferred them to be with Blake, honestly, especially since he no longer has a group), but I´m rooting for them to advance. It would be very interesting to see them in the lives.

I hope they don´t get paired with any of her pop girls, since it´s obvious she´s gonna prefer them. At this point I´m hoping for a Manny Keith pairing with them winning.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Damn Ari. Why's your team so strong? :haha:

This duo is definitely the most unique/"out of place" on her team but I'm rooting for them!

I have no idea how Ari operates, but the uniqueness factor can be a plus for them considering how female pop-heavy her team is.

Now that Chavon is eliminated, they're currently the one I'm most looking forward to hearing on the show. Cue Ari eliminating them in KOs

• Like 2

Just now, AliXRose said:

Lexi Stojack isn't in, Chavon Rodgers is out, Katherine doesn't seem to be Ariana's #1 favorite, I need a new snowflake on this team 👀

You don’t like Ryleigh?!? Or Bella?! Lol Ryleigh is literally…. Lol anyway.

But hopefully she steals someone you’d like !

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

There’s always the Voice AU :stud:

I mean I already have 2 people I really like that are snowflake material, but the brutal eliminations this season makes me nervous for them, so trying not to get too attached.

• Like 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

I mean I already have 2 people I really like that are snowflake material, but the brutal eliminations this season makes me nervous for them, so trying not to get too attached.

Oh yeah. The format is mega yikes… 😬