Jump to content

The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bk1234 said:

The good news is that we’re guaranteed to Kinsey’s blind and battle shown in full!! ☺️

As the show desperately needs female country rep/country rep in general this season, I doubt she’d get montaged anyway but the block and save are both bonuses in this case.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Me @ TPTB if Sam and David’s battles both get montaged:

Why Dont You Love Me The Office GIFEpisode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Lol I hope they don´t. 

 

I´m aleady trying to guess which ones could get montaged, but we don´t have any feedback, so it´s difficult to guess. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Me @ TPTB if Sam and David’s battles both get montaged:

Why Dont You Love Me The Office GIFEpisode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

 

I don't know what the song choice is for KJ and Sam at the moment (I don't want them montaged either way), but it will suck if they will montage a Fall Out Boy battle (which I've been waiting for 16 seasons now 🥲)

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ammonium said:

How many blocked contestants lost their battle round previously?

There's been a good amount but they got stolen/saved: Gean, Taryn, Samantha, Nelson, Keith, Zaxai, and now Kinsey

Purely eliminated tho- only Rizzi :( 

 

Edited by VoiceFan!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ammonium said:

How many blocked contestants lost their battle round previously?

Quite a few: Keith Paluso, Zaxai, Rizzi Myers, Nelson Cade III, Samantha Howell, Taryn Papa and Gean Garcia. And others like Ryan Berg, Cami Clune, and Ciana Pelekai lost their KO.

 

The block really means nothing, it´s no guarantee that the coach is going to keep that artist at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Quite a few: Keith Paluso, Zaxai, Rizzi Myers, Nelson Cade III, Samantha Howell, Taryn Papa and Gean Garcia. And others like Ryan Berg, Cami Clune, and Ciana Pelekai lost their KO.

 

The block really means nothing, it´s no guarantee that the coach is going to keep that artist at all.

and Max Boyle, Julian King

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Quite a few: Keith Paluso, Zaxai, Rizzi Myers, Nelson Cade III, Samantha Howell, Taryn Papa and Gean Garcia. And others like Ryan Berg, Cami Clune, and Ciana Pelekai lost their KO.

 

The block really means nothing, it´s no guarantee that the coach is going to keep that artist at all.


Don’t forget Justin Kilgore, the first 4 chair block (and first closing block)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know this is very early but who do u think is closing the premiere?

 

If I were to answer maybe Bella D (3 chair team Ari) or Gymani (Ari's song, unexpected coach selection). One of David/KCK3/Gymani will def be in the premiere bc they all sang Ariana Grande songs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, echoap said:

The remaining TBA people are all  battle losers + the team Blake rocker, iirc. With that in mind, I think it's safe to say that the season 21 winner is among the confirmed names we got so far 😎

I mean we already know it's Wendy we just have to wait for them to announce it (I'm also being realistic lol)

Edited by VoiceFan!
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I know this is very early but who do u think is closing the premiere?

 

If I were to answer maybe Bella D (3 chair team Ari) or Gymani (Ari's song, unexpected coach selection). One of David/KCK3/Gymani will def be in the premiere bc they all sang Ariana Grande songs

I think Gymani is a likely candidate. I doubt they would end the premiere with a 3 chair turn given how many four chairs they have this season. Also I think David will definitely be on the premiere. He auditioned first, sang an Ari song, and was the first person on Ari’s team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

The remaining TBA people are all  battle losers + the team Blake rocker, iirc. With that in mind, I think it's safe to say that the season 21 winner is among the confirmed names we got so far 😎

Nope, it’s definitely going to be Blake’s rocker 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dov said:

I doubt they would end the premiere with a 3 chair turn given how many four chairs they have this season.

Kyndal closed the S17 premiere despite there being a bunch of four chair turns. 

4 minutes ago, Dov said:

Also I think David will definitely be on the premiere. He auditioned first, sang an Ari song, and was the first person on Ari’s team.

I don't think Ariana's first person is going to be a one chair turn hence they won't use any of the 'omg you're the first person on my team ever'.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

I mean we already know it's Wendy we just have to wait for them to announce it (I'm also being realistic lol)

Petition to change this thread's name to "The Wendy Moten celebration thread"! :ohyeah:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Kyndal closed the S17 premiere despite there being a bunch of four chair turns. 

I don't think Ariana's first person is going to be a one chair turn hence they won't use any of the 'omg you're the first person on my team ever'.


Flashback to S9 when they closed an episode that had 3 four chair turns with a 2 chair audition only because of that marriage proposal

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, out of curiosity, would Kelly be allowed to pair GNT and Kinsey again? 🙃

I wouldn't mind personally 👀 I was lowkey hoping for Blake to pull Celia vs. Karly part 2 when he got challenged, but it is what it is lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...