The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Manifesting Lexi being Ari's saved girl. It'd be ok if she was Blake's but the fact Ari called Bella and her parter "her girls" makes me think she'd have a better shot there.

I think Blake‘s could be Lana Scott maybe 🤔 she did seem to be in at one point if I remember and nothing as ruled her out yet 

• Like 3

Just now, Blirel said:

I think Blake‘s could be Lana Scott maybe 🤔 she did seem to be in at one point if I remember and nothing as ruled her out yet 

It could, but Blake has two unknown females. I really do think Lana is one of them, except I'm leaning towards the eliminated one since a Hailey x Lana pairing doesn't really make sense to me lol

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

It could, but Blake has two unknown females. I really do think Lana is one of them, except I'm leaning towards the eliminated one since a Hailey x Lana pairing doesn't really make sense to me lol

If they sang a Fleetwood Mac song, I could see it working. 👀

2 hours ago, katybay said:

I mean we got this tba female and chavron

someobe on YouTube said he was a 4 chair and team ari.  Got it half right.  But hard to believe a 4 chair on her team is battle fodder. 

Yeah, maybe it's true. Sadly she might've let go of her one and only 4-chair. Maybe a Nick 2.0 but still I like some members of her Team as of now.

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I never got tired of that song 🤭

I like his voice, so I didn't mind it, but it's pretty much become an IDF meme by now :haha: 

I suppose since it was his gift of last season, we won't see it again this season.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Also, y"all keep calling Team Kelly the best place for country females yet none of the two she had this season won their battles. 

I’ve brought this up before, and it has held true a couple seasons later. 

Kelly’s pecking order...

Male country >>> Teen girl >>> AA diva > Male pop singer >>>>>>>>> 20s and 30s white female. 

She even tried to bring Maelyn down a peg or two. 

The problem is Blake isn’t very supportive of them either these days, and neither are the voters. They probably shouldn’t even bother auditioning. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

She even tried to bring Maelyn down a peg or two. 

It still angers me that she had the gall to say that Savannah won their Battle and Rod their Cross-Battle.  I mean, I like Kelly overall, but that was a real low point for her.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rodney said:

It still angers me that she had the gall to say that Savannah won their Battle and Rod their Cross-Battle.  I mean, I like Kelly overall, but that was a real low point for her.

She chose Worth the Wait over Taryn too. John was the only one who couldn’t bring himself to go along with that charade. “I’m going to say something a little controversial...” What???

• Like 3

my  predictions for the live shows

Team Ariana 

David Vogel

Bella DeNapoli

Raquel Trinidad

Ryleigh Plank

Team Blake

Hailey Green

Carson Peters

Wendy Moten

Kinsey Rose

Team John 

Jershika Maple

Brittany Bree

Paris Winningham

Team Kelly

Jeremy Rosado

Xavier Cornell

Holly Forbes

Girl Named Tom

Is there any more information on the ‘Jim & Sasha’ duo? I know it’s not Sasha Allen but he doesn’t fit the description of any of the TBA contestants, and I find it hard to believe that there is two guys named Sasha. Or maybe Sasha Allen isn’t in at all, but I find that hard to believe since he’s posted tons of recent TikToks in the hotel.

Just now, Mistake006 said:

Is there any more information on the ‘Jim & Sasha’ duo? I know it’s not Sasha Allen but he doesn’t fit the description of any of the TBA contestants, and I find it hard to believe that there is two guys named Sasha. Or maybe Sasha Allen isn’t in at all, but I find that hard to believe since he’s posted tons of recent TikToks in the hotel.

There's a chance those TikToks might not be recent.

23 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

11 hours ago, Someone648 said:

After learning more info (not spoilers, just research), I think that even though the source rejected Sasha Allen as part of the duo, it’s safe to conclude that Sasha Allen IS in the father/son duo. 

:teeheewave:

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There's a chance those TikToks might not be recent.

One of the recent TikToks is based on a sound that wasn’t created until adter the contestants all left blinds, so he’s 100% in. 

• Thanks 1

Ok so I did a little research, and Sasha's dad's name IS Jim. I found Jim's channel from one of Sasha's TikToks where he showed this video:

In the description, it says it was written by Jim Allyn. Sasha mentioned that his dad wrote the song in his TikTok video, and the description says Jim wrote the song, confirming that Jim is his dad, and Sasha is the son in the Jim/Sasha father/son duo

Jim's YouTube channel

I'm still confused why he was rejected by the source though.

Edited by Mistake006
  • Thanks 6

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic