The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m assuming they did their session with the mega mentor?

Assuming their is a mega mentor. They have done their sessions with Blake 

(also I would point out that someone getting stolen against an insane diva happens fairly often, see Joseph Soul vs Desz)

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Assuming their is a mega mentor. They have done their sessions with Blake 

(also I would point out that someone getting stolen against an insane diva happens fairly often, see Joseph Soul vs Desz)

That´s true. Still, something worth mentioning. Wonder if she´ll finally go country for the KOs.

These are the battle song choices we got so far.

Good 4 U (Olivia Rodrigo)

Car Wash (Rose Royce)

Save Your Tears (The Weeknd ft. Ariana Grande) (This one screams trainwreck because of the pairing)

Telepatia (Kali Uchis)

Cardigan (Taylor Swift)

TBA (Fall Out Boy)

Just now, Misirlou said:

I have this bit of hope that maybe TPTB has learned that showing performances without rehearsals can work(Kenzie vs JD) and reduce the number of montages, especially now that we have more battles, therefore, more montages.

Lol I’m sure they haven’t learned this. Lol they do it every season…but I guess they want to showcase the actual coaching part of this show so I can see why it’s important 

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also the way I SCREAMED when I saw we finally get a Kali song on The Voice. It’s what she deserves :wub:

Very interesting song choice. Hope the couple that did it show some chemistry (performative chemistry, that is) to sell it.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

After learning more info (not spoilers, just research), I think that even though the source rejected Sasha Allen as part of the duo, it’s safe to conclude that Sasha Allen IS in the father/son duo. 

We really have 5 groups this season :haha: