The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

It would’ve cost you nothing to never remind me that that performance ever happened, you know.

No way in hell he or his fans picked that song. That was TPTB giving him the finger.

He got lucky it was a bottom 2 and not 3 that week, because Minivan wasnt into that.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It doesn’t always work like that. There have been a lot of WTF choices for fan week. 

I know but I don't think they will get suddenly bussed next week, they are more like the kind of act that collapses under its own weight lol. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It doesn’t always work like that. There have been a lot of WTF choices for fan week. 

I can't imagine a single person thinking "Oh, Shane Q, yeah, he would do a great job with a Shawn Mendes' song, let's suggest it for him" ☠️

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

S15 had a bunch of those on Fan Week.

"Body Like A Back Road" for Kirk Jay :huh:

"Complicated" for Reagan Strange 

It was definitely a weird night.

So far this time around we have Wendy with Aretha, which is actually something I could very well see her fans picking for her.

We'll see about the rest.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So far this time around we have Wendy with Aretha, which is actually something I could very well see her fans picking for her.

Paris said his is “a GREAT SONG 👀

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We got 2 of the best performances of the lives that season (The Greatest Love of All and Break Every Chain), and also some of the worst. Definitely a mixed bag

42 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I can see Gymani being added to this list. She'll likely be in the bottom at least one more time for the next two weeks. I don't see her possible opponents winning if she performs like yesterday night.

I'm afraid for Hailey to be on the list. Hope she got a song that fits her voice as she's one of my favourite. 

19 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I can't imagine a single person thinking "Oh, Shane Q, yeah, he would do a great job with a Shawn Mendes' song, let's suggest it for him" ☠️

He's actually covered this song in gigs before the show though.

9 minutes ago, CoolBriz said:

I'm afraid for Hailey to be on the list. Hope she got a song that fits her voice as she's one of my favourite. 

There are two sides to the argument. If she lasts a few more weeks, you get to watch more performances, but if she doesn’t, her odds of having a career in the industry go up. I’m not just being cynical. These are the facts. Hailey and GNT are both potentially marketable acts, IMO. 

Having said that, she seems pretty well liked by the audience, so with good performances, she should be safe for a while. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, CoolBriz said:

I know she was in the WC, but if we are looking at overall votes, she would have sailed through in the Playoffs.

She's here in Semis at the very least. Just enjoy her for the next couple weeks.

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

I mean there is more variety in folk then what they’ve done so far. All of Brandi’s songs don’t sound the same 

Of course, maybe they could do some Big Yellow Taxi, by Joni Mitchell. But if ain't broke, don't fix it. Their slow/mid-tempo songs are taking them to the 1st spot, so...

• Like 2

Its interesting to see how this season IDF has changed its opinions depending on the week regarding the contestant's performances.

I'm talking about how IDF was divided on GNT last week, and now it seems like the overall favorite performance this time around. Joshua got a very positive reception this time around by most.

On the other hand, IDF loved Hailey last week but was lukewarm now. Same with Paris. The forum seemed a bit divided on Wendy this week too, if you check the discussion thread, and she's getting beaten by a few people on the favorite performance poll, which I never expected to see.

The most consistently praised contestant here week after week, is probably Jershika at this point.

There's no Cam Anthony or Maelyn now, where their performances were just showered with praise every single week, and they'd demolish every poll and placement.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There's no Cam Anthony or Maelyn now, where their performances were just showered with praise every single week, and they'd demolish every poll and placement.

Kinda like it better that way imo. Divided IDF is best IDF :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5