The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

25 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

They are a folk trio, do you expect them to perform a symphonic metal song? 💀

I don't wanna see GNT getting too much out of their lanes. Keep coming with more Americana/Folk/singersongwritter, please.  I don't buy tickets to a Brandi Carlile concert expecting her to twerk while performing Doja Cat (...well, I'd actually wanna see that LOL). 

I meant them doing slow folk songs. Theyve yet to done some sort of mid tempo-uptempo folk song. obviously they wouldn’t do a metal song…girl …delusion  

Edited by deszfan88
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Imagine them making the top 8, IDF would meltdown lmao. Especially if Gymani is eliminated before them.

I dont see them on Top 8, probably Top 10, since they are getting a song out of their genre, and that wont be good for them.

However, I can definitely see them advancing over Gymani if they get PV and dont have to face her on the IS next week.

Just now, Misirlou said:

I dont see them on Top 8, probably Top 10, since they are getting a song out of their genre, and that wont be good for them.

However, I can definitely see them advancing over Gymani if they get PV and dont have to face her on the IS next week.

Who of those “in danger” can beat Gymani in an instant save, though? 

2 hours ago, RTV said:

Oh, Wendy has no problem with uptempo. I just think she needs an emotional storytelling song to have a "moment" that helps her trajectory on the show.

She had that with both Blue Bayou and IWALY. It's not a matter of song choice at this point for her. The audiences just simply don't connect with her. I'd rather her sing something she likes instead.

Edited by CaptainOggy6320

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Who of those “in danger” can beat Gymani in an instant save, though? 

If I say Joshua y'all will likely laugh, but I think he'd have a good chance depending on what songs they both get. The group performance showed he can hang with powerhouses.

She'd kill Jim and Sasha, and Lana would likely get overshadowed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Buddy if any of Gymanis instant save songs are anything from her ig covers, then everybody else is toast.

WAIT. Has anybody else thought of Gymani doing Diamonds?! I think she’d absolutely slay tf out of that song. I love toneishas version and I think Gymani would murder that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I stg if they bus Gymani in a future instant save just to let others have a chance......imma start fuming

What sucks about it is after winning the IS, they have to learn new IS song and they’re already probably running on fumes as it is. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If I say Joshua y'all will likely laugh, but I think he'd have a good chance depending on what songs they both get. The group performance showed he can hang with powerhouses.

She'd kill Jim and Sasha, and Lana would likely get overshadowed.

maybe i giggled :rolleyes:
but in all seriousness if he goes last and gets a good song, performs well, and if gymani gets bussed/doesnt do that good than yes i can see him winning

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Buddy if any of Gymanis instant save songs are anything from her ig covers, then everybody else is toast.

WAIT. Has anybody else thought of Gymani doing Diamonds?! I think she’d absolutely slay tf out of that song. I love toneishas version and I think Gymani would murder that.

thats the angel of kiss or however it goes song. everyone who performs it gets eliminated, in lives

Its in the IS where contestants show us what they're made of. You can say anything about people like Kat Perkins, Aaron Gibson, Adam Cunningham, but they handled it well, which caused them to win several of those.

Especially Gibson. Imagine having to be there 3 weeks in a row, having to learn two songs per week there.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Its in the IS where contestants show us what they're made of. You can say anything about people like Kat Perkins, Aaron Gibson, Adam Cunningham, but they handled it well, which caused them to win several of those.

I can see Gymani being added to this list. She'll likely be in the bottom at least one more time for the next two weeks. I don't see her possible opponents winning if she performs like yesterday night.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

I can see Gymani being added to this list. She'll likely be in the bottom at least one more time for the next two weeks. I don't see her possible opponents winning if she performs like yesterday night.

That's the reason I dont count her out yet.

She's likely going to the bottom again, not because of performance, but because it has been clear since the KOs that Minivan doesnt like her.

That being said, she is a dangerous opponent to face on an IS, which could carry her to the Top 10.