The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 hours ago, gingerbread said:

Guess if I get them season tickets to disneyland ima be the best coach ever 😂

no. The fact that she takes time to spend time with them and build actual  relationships with her team is noteworthy. I just did that to show that she’s not the worst first season coach. And that’s universal hun.

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

no. The fact that she takes time to spend time with them and build actual  relationships with her team is noteworthy. I just did that to show that she’s not the worst first season coach. And that’s universal hun.

I remember Kelly doing something similar with her first team. The coaches tend to become better at pitches/strategy the more seasons they put in, but tend to do more outside of the requirements for their first team(s)

(generally, not always)

lol ok and that’s amazing! i would’ve given Kelly the same praise had I been on idf her first season. I’m not use to this because I came in s15… and John And Nick weren’t like this so….

7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I remember Kelly doing something similar with her first team. The coaches tend to become better at pitches/strategy the more seasons they put in, but tend to do more outside of the requirements for their first team(s)

(generally, not always)

• Like 3

I'm not sure about decision-making or how far they were able to take their contestants because of Nick having team quotas. However, I do think Ariana has already done a lot more for her team in terms of being a mentor mid-season than Nick has in 2 whole seasons (Don't fully blame him for the second half of season 18 though) 

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think we just found their genre-switch song for the top 10 week:P

If they sing this song, Team Kelly will have the best covers of Ariana Grande songs this season😁

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They also did last season : Ryleigh vs Gean.

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

And Season 16 (Rizzi)

They all gave the best covers of Ariana Grande songs, but I'm talking about this season, where I believe there have been almost 5 to 6 Ariana Grande songs performed thus far.

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

Holly re: Monday’s song: “I can’t wait to show you guys my power+range like never before on the show” 

Hmmm, I think Holly and most of the cast already peaked. Now I'm basically just waiting for GNT and  Jershika's peak + Wendy's second pimp spot. 

1 minute ago, Arsh said:

They all gave the best covers of Ariana Grande songs, but I'm talking about this season, where I believe there have been almost 5 to 6 Ariana Grande songs performed thus far.

Yes, a four chair audition (Gymani), two one chair auditions (David and KCK3), two montaged battles (LiBianca vs Tommy and Shadale vs Janora) and a losing IS performance (Ryleigh). And the best performance happens to be from the only act still here

• Like 1