The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That I'm still not sure. I still see him having 2 on the finale, but she's indeed likely winning.

Wouldnt surprise me if they get 2 and 2, also.

We'll see what happens on these weeks.

If they announced they were sticking with 5 finalists, I think that would make most of IDF happy. The competition for that 3rd PV is always so tight. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If they announced they were sticking with 5 finalists, I think that would make most of IDF happy. The competition for that 3rd PV is always so tight. 

That would be juicy to see, a lot could happen with Top 4 overall PVs and 1 final IS.(Which is how it should have been in S18 - S20) but oh well.

Edited by QueenMae16

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Probably, a 4 PV and an IS would be great.

At this point, I'm gonna be completely honest: as of now I only 100% see GNT getting a PV into the finale. I think , with everyone else it could go in a million directions. Wendy is my primary option for the 2nd PV, but I'm starting to have doubts, I dont know if its just me.

But I still see her in the finale, because if she ends on the IS, she's 100% winning it.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

This is a deadly season for Kelly, she has done well overall, congrats to her and her team. 

This is in large part to so many strong contenders choosing her over other coaches that also turned. Didn’t she get the majority of the 4 chair turns?

• Like 1

I would welcome the 5 finalist format as long as its overall. It may be a bit crowded, but it would allow for as much as exposure for the artists as possible. And lbr, in the Finale, its between the Top 2, the other finalists are there just for another chance to sing.

Edit: this could also help get Ariana into the Finale with Holly, if they pimped her enough, I'm not sure she can get to the Finale at this point if its only 4 finalists.(Unless if they Twitter vote it last minute, plz no)

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

At this point, I'm gonna be completely honest: as of now I only 100% see GNT getting a PV into the finale. I think , with everyone else it could go in a million directions. Wendy is my primary option for the 2nd PV, but I'm starting to have doubts, I dont know if its just me.

But I still see her in the finale, because if she ends on the IS, she's 100% winning it.

If she ends up needing the IS into the finale then I’ll fist fight every Facebook commented calling her a screamer.

• Haha 5

Just now, VintageVoice said:

If she ends up needing the IS into the finale then I’ll fist fight every Facebook commented calling her a screamer.

The thing is, its not only screamer comments, its many bitching about the fact that she is a professional and has had a career already, others saying she's too robotic and emotion doesnt come through, and even others flat out saying they hate her performance. Its a lot.

Maybe I'm giving the negative FB reception too much credit regarding her chances, but its still, its hard to ignore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Don't forget the: "She's a professional, she shouldn't be here!" comments too.

Dw, she'll win the IS if needed. I still think Wendy will place higher than Paris in the upcoming weeks, she'll be fine.

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

After flopping twice last year, Kelly is back to the game. She is ending this year with a runner-up and probably a winner 😎

Top 2 from Team Kelly? I would love to see that just for the lols tbh, then we can really call that vengeance and domination from S20.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

After flopping twice last year, Kelly is back to the game. She is ending this year with a runner-up and probably a winner 😎 .

(I still want Wendy to win though 🥲)

Indeed she is. First trio too. History made.

I'm pretty sure IDF was happy about Blake winning last season though lol.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Top 2 from Team Kelly? I would love to see that just for the lols tbh, then we can really call that vengeance and domination from S20.

I was referring to Kenzie when i said "Runner-up". But yeah, a Top 2 from her team would be epic (But that would imply Wendy not being in the Top 2 and that is not a good thing:no:)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

At this point, I'm gonna be completely honest: as of now I only 100% see GNT getting a PV into the finale. I think , with everyone else it could go in a million directions.

I agree. So many people feel like bloodbath Middle 3 material. Jeremy, Hailey, Jershika, Wendy, Holly and Paris. Obviously, either Paris or Wendy will get the PV. I don't think both are getting the PV but the other one has a pretty good chance of winning the save. Also, if Kelly doesn't get two finalists this year, she never will. Everything just aligns this season except the audience's obsession with Blake. If she doesn't get two this season, it's just not a possibility.

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

I was referring to Kenzie when i said "Runner-up". But yeah, a Top 2 from her team would be epic (But that would imply Wendy not being in the Top 2 and that is not a good thing:no:)

Oh okay. Yes good for Kelly from S18 and S19(tbh, a rough year overall for her, poor woman)

• Sad 3

Technically it would be Trivia, but it hasn't happened yet so if GNT won, Kelly would have officially won with all numbers of chair turns. Jake - 1, Brynn - 2, Chevel - 3, GNT - 4. Lol, good job for her succeeding with all numbers(even if it doesn't matter in the end)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Technically it would be Trivia, but it hasn't happened yet so if GNT won, Kelly would have officially won with all numbers of chair turns. Jake - 1, Brynn - 2, Chevel - 3, GNT - 4. Lol, good job for her succeeding with all numbers(even if it doesn't matter in the end)

Has Blake won with all types of chair turns? 

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

All I know is the semifinal results are likely gonna be intense. We'll see if IDF has grown or if the meltdowns will continue.

(I'm expecting the 2nd option).

I would expect meltdowns if Jerishka got eliminated tbh, she has grown a fanbase on here it seems. Although maybe people would expect her to go down, so maybe a bit calmer than usual(lol sure, IDF will be IDF)

If Wendy is in the IS, I expect IDF to call the audience out(rightfully so)

I think crickets would happen if Hailey, Jeremy, Holly, Paris get eliminated though.

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I would expect meltdowns if Jerishka got eliminated tbh, she has grown a fanbase on here it seems. Although maybe people would expect her to go down, so maybe a bit calmer than usual(lol sure, IDF will be IDF)

I think crickets would happen if Hailey, Jeremy, Holly, Paris get eliminated though.

I think Hailey is more loved here than Jeremy/Holly/Paris

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Agreed, Jershika’s elimination is the likeliest to cause meltdowns of the names you mentioned (not as bad as if she’d been with a different coach who the audience likes more, but still). Wendy’s elimination would be uglier, but seems much less likely.

• Like 1