The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

I remain convinced that it was all to pimp Jordan Smith, not Joshua.

Oh come on now. Y'all always find a way... don't ya?

Joshua hadn't close an ep this entire season. He is the front runner on TL so they had to give him the pimp spot. He just happened to cover a song that's written by Jordan. It doesn't mean that they wanted to Pimp Jordan in a season where he's not even competing.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Oh come on now. Y'all always find a way... don't ya?

Joshua hadn't close an ep this entire season. He is the front runner on TL so they had to give him the pimp spot. He just happened to cover a song that's written by Jordan. It doesn't mean that they wanted to Pimp Jordan in a season where he's not even competing.

Cime on.  You really think that Joshua randomly decided to sing a song that only Deadpool fans have heard of and then spend half his package gushing over Jordan? Stuff like that is completely deliberate.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Gayle has around 500 sales more than Adele.

http://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143441

🤦‍♀️ 

From the top of the DSD page: 
"Since actual sales figures are no longer available, the following figures have been generated by a statistical model." Please stop quoting DSD data, itunes changed their permissions a couple years back. 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

Cime on.  You really think that Joshua randomly decided to sing a song that only Deadpool fans have heard of and then spend half his package gushing over Jordan? Stuff like that is completely deliberate.

MJ apparently got the message, at least subliminally.

"This emotional, prayerful performance might send Joshua straight to the finals. His version is very different from Celine’s. He sings it like a hymn. The runs and phrasing are unique and powerful. This may be Jordan’s best performance yet. "

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-21-recap-top-8-semi-final-performances-videos.htm

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Haha 4

Manifesting this outcome: PVs for Jershika, Wendy, GNT, Hailey; Paris winning the instant save, sending J&S and Joshua packing ✨

edit: apparently I forgot Lana existed 💀 but yes she would be sent home by Paris

Edited by kforreal

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

When you look at the iTunes overall chart and Lana is the only name missing…🥴

Lana’s version is at #69 on the country chart, Carrie’s is #51. That’s the problem with a song like that. More people are going to want Carrie’s. I don’t care who’s singing. I wouldn’t even want Wendy to have that song. 

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There usually isn’t a lot of movement by the time we get to the semifinals. Most people aren’t going to abandon their favorites over a song choice, or whatever. 

That’s why I’m not confident that Joshua is getting PV.

Edited by Daillon